Khuy Yai Sai Diew:(Ch3:Broadcast Thai)

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Oh My god! This is my favorite lakorn at the moment because it is fresh and relaxing! Also, very funny and sweet with Aunt and Nok (grandma) as a pair even though their spirits are switched! I don't think anyone would match her role more because she is talented and beautiful even at her age!

kermint

sarNie Adult
Oh My god! This is my favorite lakorn at the moment because it is fresh and relaxing! Also, very funny and sweet with Aunt and Nok (grandma) as a pair even though their spirits are switched! I don't think anyone would match her role more because she is talented and beautiful even at her age!
yeah. i do agree with what you have say.

yeah. i also agree that Marky looks cute that picture with blue dress and her hair up. just love this lakorn rite now

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
heys can someone tell me what's been happening so far? there only one epi available in bud media thanks

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I have yet to start on this one yet. Is it any good??? I'm not liking the whole "freaky Friday" knock off...... unless done properly, it could end up just like a twin lakorn.... I get so confuse when that happens.. LOL Please keep updated ladies.

tang071

sarNie Elites
nothing exciting really happens...nevertheless, it's still a good lakorn to lay back and watch.
sinjai, marky, aont, suntisook, bootrin and woot go to see 'luang tha thuad.' however, as they get there to find the secrets behind the box, but the monk dies before he can tell the whereabouts of a twin box. haha anan takes marky to see the pyschyatrist, thinking that his daughter is crazy. later he hires a voodoo monk or 'mor doo' to excorcise the dark spirits out of both marky and sinjai. marky goes to college, wearing the longest and most conservative skirt. she even takes part in the freshy festivities. a group of girls make fun at marky, at the same time, marky lectures them about their attire, how it's disrespectful to the institution. they get into an altercation, but sinjai comes in and kicks ass. aont takes sinjai to the movies, pang sees them. before, ppl see them together and stare as sinjai is old and is with the younger aont. bootrin fills out an application to be the 'dao mahalai' or star of the college for marky. marky is to present a talent, making 'samoonplai.' on the spot, marky makes up a poem. she wins. sinjai knows that the three mean girls had something to do with marky's misfortune, so she and bootrin play pranks on the girls. woot wants to be something more with marky but marky says that they need to focus on their studies. woot thinks that marky likes aont. aont and marky go to see the friend of 'luang tha thuad'; they end up spending the night. lol she has him stand outside the bathroom but then sinjai screams bc there are toads in the bathroom. this is suppose to be some cute scene but it's just awkward. i love sinjai and she looks great but i'm sure everyone agrees that they want to see aont and the actual marky together. if you notice, or maybe it's just me, they kinda not focus on the two when they're together. its just awkward. cuz u wouldnt want to grow attached and then be upset when it switches back. marky makes the dress that sinjai is to wear to sinjai's reunion. however at the party, sinjai switches into her own young outfit and makeup. she becomes the highlight singing to a pop angels song. later she is elected chair of some society group. marky gets elected to be the representative of the university to recite poems at some competition. lol she uses the internet and someone decides to chat with her. he's looking for "something" and then marky lectures him haha. the guy also calls her "ba." bootrin is hassled by a couple of guys at the gas station and woot saves her. bootrin continues to think that marky is 'khun yai' and that sinjai is 'yai ploy.'

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx tang071 :clap:

cant wait to see the next epi!!..does margie and aon have sweet scenes together?..i hope its not mainly aon/khun nok even though hes really talkin to margie..its no fun like that..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
thanx tang071 :clap:

cant wait to see the next epi!!..does margie and aon have sweet scenes together?..i hope its not mainly aon/khun nok even though hes really talkin to margie..its no fun like that..
Aon and Margie didn't have any sweet scenes yet.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
ughh. that sucks <_<

did you see "ratree somosorn" yet, Youa?
Yeah I do watching but I don't see Nok and Margie. I don't know why don't have Nok and Margie. IPTV might cute out or somethng wrong. I don't know.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yeah I do watching but I don't see Nok and Margie. I don't know why don't have Nok and Margie. IPTV might cute out or somethng wrong. I don't know.
oh darn. i was waiting to see it too

July

sarNie Egg
i really like this lakorn..... it so funnny how sinjai act as teenage.........aon is so cutie