Khun Noo Fah Gup Maew Karng Baan

Nena

sarNie Elites
i think that note and yui look cute together..can't wait to see the lakorn. i love to see miang and looktan in the lakorn love them all yui miang, looktan and note...

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Cool cant wait to watch. Note was a bit stiff in Puk Boong but he should be way way better now

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
I'm so excited for this lakorn. Can't wait... love Yui- she's so cute. Does anyone have the summary?

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I saw the preview of this yesterday and it was really good! Note has improved and the scene I saw was of Note and Yui arguing back and forth, very fast, hehe! Also, very cute! Cannot wait til this lakorn starts! HEhe!

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is good, very cute and funny. Yui is so childish..lol..Yui lives next door to Note. The house is known to have a ghost in it. Yui doesn't believe in it. One day she went and check it out herself and it was the same day that Note came. She heard someone coming up and quickly hides upstairs in a closet. Not heard something so he pretended to walk out. Yui thought no one was around so she came out. Note grab her from behind and they were arguing back and forth accusing one another as the thief...lol..The lakorn is quick too..lol.they be going 1 year later then 3 years later then 4 years later..lol..Anywayz, Arisa kinda have some mental illness. She's alwayz throwing tantrum and talking to herself. One nite she went into Note's room and slash his face.She died that nite too (I dun know how cuzz I was using the bathroom..hehe..) That's where the scar came from. 4 years later Yui graduated the university.

Arisa died so soon in the lakorn. I was hoping to see more of her :p . Bank plays Yui's older brother. He is so cute. It's funny how Atima aunt kept on pushing her to him when he obviously dun like her at all..LOL..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, this lakorn is so good! I'm hooked! Apparently, Arisa slashed Note's face and shot herself. However, later on, Arisa's father finds a girl who looks like Arisa to come act as Arisa and hunt Note's house! Note is trying to prove how people will react and interact with him because of his scar (fake on, hehe). Yui is noisy but so adorable! I think this lakorn is going to be good! It is horror and comedy and romance, hehe! Note has improved and Yui is doing wonders with the role! I'm so loving this lakorn right now, recommend it to everyone! hehe!

ben

sarNie Hatchling
I think Yui portrays tomboyish roles pretty good. But i'm just hoping that there are going to be some pretty cute romantic scenes between them

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Darn it, have to wait for wednesday for it to air the next part! It should be everyday because it is good, but I guess because it is sooo good, that is why it is prime time and only two days a week!

natty

Chubs
calla said:
aww...i have to check out this lakorn. i'm a huge fan of yui :wub:
[post="46613"][/post]​

calla you wont be disappointed.. she got mad talent in this lakorn.. i believe it's one of her best.. she's so freaken funny