Khmer words

Ana

sarNie Adult
I use I dunno alot - But I dunno how to put it in Khmerlish..lol..and I bitch alot when I'm grumpy :mellow:

K

KawaiiTennyo

i use "mein jung theit" .. hahah i dont use it alot just when i was surrounded by khmers hahah i was pressured to say something in khmer >.<

gs

Sexy Back
KawaiiTennyo said:
i use "mein jung theit" .. hahah i dont use it alot just when i was surrounded by khmers hahah i was pressured to say something in khmer >.<
[post="1749"][/post]​

that a funny one i use that one too only to my close friends hehee

rUmX

sarNie Elites
Hehe, I use "Som doh" alot.

Also, when I diss my friends, I usually use "a kaddoh" (wink) hehe ;P

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
me me when i get bumped or something fall... i say " JOm" sorry if someone is offended by that word lol. its just taht im raised liek that my mom is worst then me. hahah

Hiatus

Super Momo
LOL there sooo many word im using like if a freaks talk to me i go

Ah sh-koot lop lop!
LOL and with my friends we're dorky we're all
ANG AH ANG HENG AH HENG AH mee neeh! ahh neeh lol I just find it funny cuz it's sooo like trying to be "khmer gangster" hahahaha

or I just go oy!

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
harsh words lol.. instead of call ing each other bong and Pa'oun you have to say angh... its oki i cant even talkt o my sister sayint bong this Pa'oun that lol. its hard.. or i ither call them "WEA" or "Mee" noo/nee..

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
1st of all...I know I can't understand Khmerlish...so can KT, rUmx, Sally tell me again what they're saying n translate too plz...it'd be interesting to learn...maybe I never use those words b4..

Hiatus

Super Momo
Sawina said:
harsh words lol.. instead of call ing each other bong and Pa'oun you have to say angh... its oki i cant even talkt o my sister sayint bong this Pa'oun that lol. its hard.. or i ither call them "WEA" or "Mee" noo/nee..
[post="1993"][/post]​

LOL not harsh just between friend but when i see my cousins and all i call them bong... you know lol just the whole friendship trying to sound like those dude that raps in khmer it's just hilarious. :lol: :rolleyes:

gs

Sexy Back
Sawina said:
[post="1993"][/post]​

lol my little bro trying calling me bong and we just crack up i'm soo use to him calling me by my nickname which is yosh

gs

Sexy Back
sreykhmer8 said:
i like to use "yap main" n wow can't beleive we use the same one GS
[post="2776"][/post]​
lol that a cool word i say it all the time one of my fav words and my friends always tell me dont u say anything else beside yap main