Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
makes me sad after the romance scene knowing that they will be facing problems right away. Noon cries so sadly and pretty. it was nice seeing her wake up morning after and she had such a happy smile on her face. like in love. ^^ and they were all lovey-dovey, so CUTE!

i know right! i had to replay and hear Luck say that again. one of the best lakorn lines! i'm glad it's not overused. also when Luck said "I'm the owner of the house. But you're my owner"

I love watching Margie at the Garden House, she is just so happy surrounded by the ones who love her and curious about everything. i felt bad for her that she got scared by the snake. those types of experiences are just no good...

even as they are facing impending separation, Luck and Gluay still take this chance to express mutual love :cloud9:

oh no!!! so Margie's illness is announced soon in ep.10? that's so sad!!!! :teary:

aw man sucks to hear Jed sink to the bottom of the list where Peemarn is...don't know how Nahtah can stand P
The morning after :w-scene-pop-corn: it's so sweet, they look like a real husband and wife :coverlaf: :coverlaf:. About margie just adorable and full of life. I wish that, this version margie doesn't need to be sick :teary: :teary:.

I can't stand see her get sick and stays in bed all day like that. It's just break my heart :teary: :teary: .

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
I hope Margie has a happy ending in the new version. She is so cute and I just can't accept her misfortune. :cry1:

cikna

sarNie Adult
yup, i agree with everyone, ep 10 is definitely everyone's favourite. but after watching some clips of ep 11 and 12, i'm having difficulty to watch them. it hurts! :cry1: . so, to keep myself in check in preparation for the worst (me being a drama queen :spin: ), i re-watch sweet scenes of lovely pair. anyway, i made one mv, with some of my favourite scenes (there are too many to put in one mv). the song i used is an indonesian song entitled sempurna which means perfect. yeah, they are the perfect couple perfectly in love... :ghehe: . i tried to put it the nang'ek's point of view. planning to do another one, with the same song but this time with a male singer and through the pra'ek's point of view. hope you all will like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqvm_c5jEs

C123

sarNie Hatchling
yup, i agree with everyone, ep 10 is definitely everyone's favourite. but after watching some clips of ep 11 and 12, i'm having difficulty to watch them. it hurts! :cry1: . so, to keep myself in check in preparation for the worst (me being a drama queen :spin: ), i re-watch sweet scenes of lovely pair. anyway, i made one mv, with some of my favourite scenes (there are too many to put in one mv). the song i used is an indonesian song entitled sempurna which means perfect. yeah, they are the perfect couple perfectly in love... :ghehe: . i tried to put it the nang'ek's point of view. planning to do another one, with the same song but this time with a male singer and through the pra'ek's point of view. hope you all will like it.
wow it's been a long time since i've heard Malay/Indonesian songs... :) some words are the same as Malay words :) looking forward to see your next MV, from the pra ek's point of view then ^^

I hope Margie has a happy ending in the new version. She is so cute and I just can't accept her misfortune. :cry1:
oh noooo what is going to happen to little Margie??? :((((( She is one happy child! whyyyy.... I hope she has a happy ending too!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Seriously, Jed just sank to the bottom of my like list. Margie is a sick kid & he wants to take away her happiness? Today's episode ended on an emotional side. The hospital scene with Luck, Marige, Khun Kae & Pimarn...very sad. They all felt bad when the doctor mentioned that Margie had leukemia since she was a child, but it wasn't taken care of.

Jed & Gai know Kluay loves Luck. Regardless of how bad Luck treats her, it's still a problem between the two of them, nobody else. Now Gai wants to be a good brother. If he was good at first, Kluay wouldn't be in this whole mess.

I know I will be angry watching next weeks episodes.

BTW, thank your girls for joining the viewing party last night.
you took the words out of my mouth. yup, jed has gone to the lowest low trying to separate two people who are deeply in love with each other. and u r rite ceda, it's a matter between kluay and luck, and no one else. i hope luck would be less secretive and learn to trust gluay when it comes to jenjira. i bet kluay would understand if he tells her that he is breaking off any ties with jenjira, and he should have brought kluay with him to see jenjira

Looksy, I missed the first 15 minutes at the viewing party so I didn't get to comment on these scenes. I must say that Luck in this striped blue & grey sweater is the cutest & most handsome Pong I've ever seen. Also because he was so sweet that it made him look even sexier. I just couldn't stop staring :crush: :drools:
me too, i'm drooling.... :pervie:

wow it's been a long time since i've heard Malay/Indonesian songs... :) some words are the same as Malay words :) looking forward to see your next MV, from the pra ek's point of view then ^^

oh noooo what is going to happen to little Margie??? :((((( She is one happy child! whyyyy.... I hope she has a happy ending too!!
ok. anyways. i thought u said u r from malaysia too, is it not? r u a student or working in australia?

Mann

I'm so sad about Mackie! I literally teared up when she was bleeding asking for "Mammy"
I hate Jesada so bad! I can't wait for Friday now!!

This is one of Noon's last lakorns, I am very saddened. She's a great actress and I'm not fond of the newbies yet. Oh well, she probably will be back, but I fear mother roles..but it has to happen sooner or later hehe. I love Noon and I'll always support her :)

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
I'm so sad about Mackie! I literally teared up when she was bleeding asking for "Mammy"
I hate Jesada so bad! I can't wait for Friday now!!

This is one of Noon's last lakorns, I am very saddened. She's a great actress and I'm not fond of the newbies yet. Oh well, she probably will be back, but I fear mother roles..but it has to happen sooner or later hehe. I love Noon and I'll always support her :)
Is this really Noon's last lakorn? Awww...I'm going to miss her too. I miss seeing Kob on screen already...Noon can't leave also!!! (sigh...)
Well...I guess we'll have to let them go and start their own families too...All I can say is, I'm going to miss seeing her and I wish her only the best!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I've been a huge Chakrit-Noon fan since their lakorn Pleang Pa Fah Lom Dao--I always saw them as a golden couple because I'm such a huge Chakrit fan...Also, the love they had for one another was so strong and beautiful--Chakrit loved her so much... But, I'm really really loving Pong-Noon together! They have such great chemistry and I never imagined they'd be paired together, let alone act in a lakorn as a couple... Can't wait to see more sweet scenes between Luck and Rotjaelae--i have no clue what to expect because I've never seen the old version....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Noon said she'll start trying after last lakorn which will start filming in May. Wish her all the best and she always has been my #1 favorite since my childhood. :wub:

Anyone knows what's the title of her upcoming lakorn?

@Mann, me too at first it took me by surprise when I saw the blood coming out from Margie's mouth then I just cried right on spot. :teary:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I've been a huge Chakrit-Noon fan since their lakorn Pleang Pa Fah Lom Dao--I always saw them as a golden couple because I'm such a huge Chakrit fan...Also, the love they had for one another was so strong and beautiful--Chakrit loved her so much... But, I'm really really loving Pong-Noon together! They have such great chemistry and I never imagined they'd be paired together, let alone act in a lakorn as a couple... Can't wait to see more sweet scenes between Luck and Rotjaelae--i have no clue what to expect because I've never seen the old version....
Dang it! I clicked the thank you button again. Excuse my clumsiness.

I too am a BIG fan of Chakrit. Noon-Chakrit were a beautiful pair and everything about Pleang Pa Fah Lom Dao was beautiful. I'm also watching Talad Arom with Chakrit. He's awesome in it.

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
Jen and Jed got on my nerves, they should make a couple. At first, I was hoping Jed should deserve a good girl though.

To my delight, Margie, our cutie, maybe has a happy ending in the new version from these photos.

credit to Pong's FB fanpage

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Mandy, thanks for sharing those pictures! I'm so happy that little Markie has a happier ending in this version. She's so adorable and seriously seeing her sick in episode 12 was heartbreaking. I'm glad she's able to enjoy the younger sibling she's been helping daddy with. lol. Noon and Pong are such a cute pairing so I'm a little disappointed that she'll be taking a break from acting soon. I wanted her and Pong to at least star in another lakorn together. :(

Mann

I agree with you girls, Chakrit & Noon were a great pair! I wished they starred in another lakorn for her last one before she starts trying to have a baby hehe.

OMGGG the pictures have me so excited! Mackie happy ending?! I'd be so happy. I will literally ball up if she was just there for the closing..

Noon looks beautiful in the dress, so traditional. Pong looks great next to her. They are so cute! Finally Gluay's dream wedding hehe.

@natesen215, I agree. I wished they starred in at least another lakorn together. Maybe fans will demand it hehe. :coverlaf:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the great pictures!! My two guesses are I think 1) Margie might be alive if she gets a bone marrow transplant from PeeMarn or 2) Luck & Kluay clear their misunderstanding then get married before Margie's time is up. Hopefully, it's the first choice since she looks really happy in those pictures even it might be just BTS.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Jedsada is a total bastard. A little girl is sick and maybe dying and all he can think about is his love life. And since it was only a 20 second preview I'll give Kluay a little slack before judging her but she came off cold in the previews. She claims to love Margie like her kid she should be devastated and needing comfort from Luck. Forget the arguing and holding on to her pride. A little girl's life is at stake here.

Ooh I'm hoping that maybe Kluay and Luck's baby can save Margie with a bone marrow transplant or stem cells from the cord.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Jen and Jed got on my nerves, they should make a couple. At first, I was hoping Jed should deserve a good girl though.

To my delight, Margie, our cutie, maybe has a happy ending in the new version from these photos.

credit to Pong's FB fanpage
:thanks: for the pics . Oh me too, :nailbiter: :nailbiter: I wish for the happy ending too. I love her so much, the new margie even more adorable than the old one too. They look so cute, like a real family.

I love noon dress so much. when I go home next time , I will make this dress. : :lol: