Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

uk_ymkj

sarNie Egg
honestly.. everyone... i think they are juz dragging the show so much with triple J's.. of coz, every annoying things being done... wonder how long the episode is going to be now.... :annoyed:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
We had a blast at the Viewing Party last night. Luck and Kluay finally became husband and wife.....*Squeals*

But, I must be honest and confess that me and several of us at the Viewing Party were a little disappointed in the willing scene. We have all been waiting all week for this scene and it was tooooooo short. The director zoomed out of the scene too fast. He should have made the scene longer. LOL, we wanted more skinship. Don't get me wrong, the scene was sweet, but they could have and should have made it longer. We know the kisses are fake, but Pong has never needed real kisses to make a scene look romantic, sexy, and squeal-worthy......we just wanted to see more. The morning after scene was totally cute though. But then again, the lakorn is not over, yet. Maybe there are more fabulous love scenes to come. *Crosses Fingers*

Love it that this lakorn has not dragged any. And Mandy, I do agree. Luck's line, "you were born for me" is my favorite line from the lakorn so far.
Me too :yahoo: :yahoo:

:thanks: for invited me to join you guy. I had lots fun.I agree with you looksy2, little disappointed in the willing scene. I needs more skinship too :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
I agree! Jed is really annoying me know. I know that he is hurt that the girl he love doesn't love her and he is losing her to Luck, but that doesn't give him the right to do this. I love Oh, but not Jed.

I have a question, does Peemarn and Jed "know" each other? I'm guessing they weren't close or anything because I have never seen Peemarn interact with Jed or Kai, but...I'm not sure?
Me too, get on my nurve a little bit on epi 11. To me if he 's really love kuay so much. He should kuay be stay with the person that she love right. :nono1: :nono1: Instand try to break up kuay and luck, and make kuay cry like this. :thumbdown:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Episode 12 was intense! Omg, I can't wait to see what happens next...although I think it will be sad :-(

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Jetsada is the lowest of lows. At the moment I respect Jane more than I do him because at least Jane's as loud as her barks. This guy appears to be a good guy but where is his conscience? To bargain with Luck about divorce in exchange for Kluay's visit to Markie? Come on! What a jerk! :nono1:

As for Luck, gah, I understand that he's acting out of anger over Kluay saying that everything that happened between them was a mistake, but seriously, announcing how many times you and wifey done the deed doesn't make her want to cuddle you to her bosom you know. :smack:

Next week will be intense with Markie's illness and all. :weep:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg in episode 10 can't believe there is a willing scene between Pong and Noon.
Here's a fanmade clip

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, Jed just sank to the bottom of my like list. Margie is a sick kid & he wants to take away her happiness? Today's episode ended on an emotional side. The hospital scene with Luck, Marige, Khun Kae & Pimarn...very sad. They all felt bad when the doctor mentioned that Margie had leukemia since she was a child, but it wasn't taken care of.

Jed & Gai know Kluay loves Luck. Regardless of how bad Luck treats her, it's still a problem between the two of them, nobody else. Now Gai wants to be a good brother. If he was good at first, Kluay wouldn't be in this whole mess.

I know I will be angry watching next weeks episodes.

BTW, thank your girls for joining the viewing party last night.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You can watch it at our channel here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq2JaZQYsig&feature=channel_video_title
Looksy, I missed the first 15 minutes at the viewing party so I didn't get to comment on these scenes. I must say that Luck in this striped blue & grey sweater is the cutest & most handsome Pong I've ever seen. Also because he was so sweet that it made him look even sexier. I just couldn't stop staring :crush: :drools:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Jetsada is the lowest of lows. At the moment I respect Jane more than I do him because at least Jane's as loud as her barks. This guy appears to be a good guy but where is his conscience? To bargain with Luck about divorce in exchange for Kluay's visit to Markie? Come on! What a jerk! :nono1:

As for Luck, gah, I understand that he's acting out of anger over Kluay saying that everything that happened between them was a mistake, but seriously, announcing how many times you and wifey done the deed doesn't make her want to cuddle you to her bosom you know. :smack:

Oh my, is that what Jed was saying to Luck? I can't understand Thai but watched the episode just to see what's going on.. ahh, I feel so bad for Luck and Jed is being such a sore loser. I dislike him so much. Gosh I don't it to be too late for Gluay to see little Markie...

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling

oh my jet guy, I throught peemarn is selfish person, but this guy :thumbdown: :thumbdown: after I watched the preview epi 13 I just to :numchuck: to him hehe.

As for he should not say like at all :whatever: :whatever:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Looksy, I missed the first 15 minutes at the viewing party so I didn't get to comment on these scenes. I must say that Luck in this striped blue & grey sweater is the cutest & most handsome Pong I've ever seen. Also because he was so sweet that it made him look even sexier. I just couldn't stop staring :crush: :drools:
No worries Ceda, me and the girls got you covered. We already commented on how handsome Pong looked and how sweet Luck was in those scenes. Just sorry that you had to arrive when Jane started making trouble for our couple. The good thing about all the misunderstandings is that there will be a lot sweet scenes when all of the drama passes. Plus, it will test Luck's love for Kluay and she'll get to see what he is truly made of. :D

:thanks: for invited me to join you guy. I had lots fun.I agree with you looksy2, little disappointed in the willing scene. I needs more skinship too :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
LOL Bongandoun maybe us girls at the viewing are just perverts to want to see more skinship......hehe.....Pong and Noon have so much chemistry that we wanted that scene to last longer. I'm glad you were able to join us and my favorite part at the viewing when we watched that episode was when we saw Kluay in that blue shirt and how all of us remarked that it was time for THE SCENE. Good times! I hope you can make it again next Friday and Saturday so you can squeal with us again. :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
makes me sad after the romance scene knowing that they will be facing problems right away. Noon cries so sadly and pretty. it was nice seeing her wake up morning after and she had such a happy smile on her face. like in love. ^^ and they were all lovey-dovey, so CUTE!

Best line today for me is 'YOU'RE BORN FOR ME' --
Kluay just have to ruined the moment with 'and separate forever' lol
i know right! i had to replay and hear Luck say that again. one of the best lakorn lines! i'm glad it's not overused. also when Luck said "I'm the owner of the house. But you're my owner"

I love watching Margie at the Garden House, she is just so happy surrounded by the ones who love her and curious about everything. i felt bad for her that she got scared by the snake. those types of experiences are just no good...

even as they are facing impending separation, Luck and Gluay still take this chance to express mutual love :cloud9:

oh no!!! so Margie's illness is announced soon in ep.10? that's so sad!!!! :teary:

aw man sucks to hear Jed sink to the bottom of the list where Peemarn is...don't know how Nahtah can stand P

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Hi looksy

Too bad we will not have the viewing party for epi 12,. :teary: :teary:When I saw margie like that my tear just falling down like carzy without knowing it :cry: :cry:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
No worries Ceda, me and the girls got you covered. We already commented on how handsome Pong looked and how sweet Luck was in those scenes. Just sorry that you had to arrive when Jane started making trouble for our couple. The good thing about all the misunderstandings is that there will be a lot sweet scenes when all of the drama passes. Plus, it will test Luck's love for Kluay and she'll get to see what he is truly made of. :D

LOL Bongandoun maybe us girls at the viewing are just perverts to want to see more skinship......hehe.....Pong and Noon have so much chemistry that we wanted that scene to last longer. I'm glad you were able to join us and my favorite part at the viewing when we watched that episode was when we saw Kluay in that blue shirt and how all of us remarked that it was time for THE SCENE. Good times! I hope you can make it again next Friday and Saturday so you can squeal with us again. :p
Oh my god I can't wait for next week. :popcorn: For the viewing party I won't miss it. The epi 13 will be inten and sad. I have a very sofe heart for little kid like margie :teary: :teary: ,or maybe I have small kid too. :) KIds these ages are so adrorable :lol: :lol:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

LOL! Call me a pervert a million times and I wouldn't care. As long as I get to see more skinship. We all knew what was coming when we saw Kluay in that "blue shirt." :coverlaf: :coverlaf: I have a feeling the next episodes will be too much for me, but I can't wait to get on an emotional roller coaster.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! Jed is such an ass, I can't stand his face. He act like he is Kluay's lover and own her in some way. This guy is clearly delusional lol.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
I OFFICIALLY HATE JETSADA! I didn't think he'll stoop this low -- now, he's just selfish like PEEMARN!! Both are just plain low to want to hurt/destroy the people they love -- all b/c of their selfish reason .. And JETSADA, how many time does he want to hear Kluay says she love him -- gosh, JETSADA -- go and eat some grass! Same for PEEMARN too .. even an outsider like khun NATTA understand and not want to hurt Margie's little happiness .. what are PEEMARN AND JETSADA thinking! GOSH!

I can say one thing for sure about this version -- i hate the side characters -- they're just pure evil! --makes me dont' want to watch this til the end lol
I third to that, Jet and peemarn are way to selfish in this version :thumbdown: :thumbdown: . Also, I don't know how many time kuay needs to say that she doesn't love him for him to back off and :heart: let's kuay margie and luck be happy together. :kiss3: