Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
I'm afraid to watch next episode, just don't want to see any misunderstanding b/w them. Wish Luck&Gluay good luck!
In the second part, Jen came to see Luck but Luck confessed his true feeling. At the moment, Jed just came over and lend a hand to Jen, he taped the video of them and sent it to Gluay....Oh nooooooo!!I just can't believe he did this!

looksy

sarNie Adult
We had a blast at the Viewing Party last night. Luck and Kluay finally became husband and wife.....*Squeals*

But, I must be honest and confess that me and several of us at the Viewing Party were a little disappointed in the willing scene. We have all been waiting all week for this scene and it was tooooooo short. The director zoomed out of the scene too fast. He should have made the scene longer. LOL, we wanted more skinship. Don't get me wrong, the scene was sweet, but they could have and should have made it longer. We know the kisses are fake, but Pong has never needed real kisses to make a scene look romantic, sexy, and squeal-worthy......we just wanted to see more. The morning after scene was totally cute though. But then again, the lakorn is not over, yet. Maybe there are more fabulous love scenes to come. *Crosses Fingers*

Love it that this lakorn has not dragged any. And Mandy, I do agree. Luck's line, "you were born for me" is my favorite line from the lakorn so far.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw a few clips of episode 11 and Jed has become Pemarn minus the whole water work effects. I seriously don't understand the whole girl tells you she doesn't love you yet you think coming in between her relationship with her love one will make her love you. Like what the heck? Jed, it's not like you're pra'ek you know. Also, know that pra'ek is the only one who can come in between his girl's relationship, be a jerk and totally win her love. lol.

kitkat

sarNie Elites

^why didn't I convert FLV to AVI earlier!? It looks so freakin' amazing on my 40" HDTV. :thumbsup: Way better than my PC monitor, lol. It's really worth of my patience so now, I'm going to do an episode 11. Yup, I have to wait til it's done then I can really enjoy. :dance1:

In next episode preview: I can't believe Jed actually go this low; to side with Jen. :annoyed:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
That car ride scene back home was sweet. I lovin this couple. O anuchit character is buggin me.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
^why didn't I convert FLV to AVI earlier!? It looks so freakin' amazing on my 40" HDTV. :thumbsup: Way better than my PC monitor, lol. It's really worth of my patience so now, I'm going to do an episode 11. Yup, I have to wait til it's done then I can really enjoy. :dance1:
what soft did you used to convert it? i may try for my mom, she'll be able to watch it on my tv.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
what soft did you used to convert it? i may try for my mom, she'll be able to watch it on my tv.
I use Emicsoft Video Converter 4.1.16 and it's really great than other applications I've tried beside it has good features, too. :thumbup: By the way, I did it for mom, too. :wink:

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?eiclx2i64cxdlhk
Instruction: drag & drop All.dll in the install directory and click 'yes' to replace it. Now you're done!! Enjoy. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
That car ride scene back home was sweet. I lovin this couple. O anuchit character is buggin me.
I agree! Jed is really annoying me know. I know that he is hurt that the girl he love doesn't love her and he is losing her to Luck, but that doesn't give him the right to do this. I love Oh, but not Jed.

I have a question, does Peemarn and Jed "know" each other? I'm guessing they weren't close or anything because I have never seen Peemarn interact with Jed or Kai, but...I'm not sure?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I have a question, does Peemarn and Jed "know" each other? I'm guessing they weren't close or anything because I have never seen Peemarn interact with Jed or Kai, but...I'm not sure?
I don't think so. PeeMarn met Kluay at many festivals and she was alone doing her job which is Thai traditional dance. I believe he fell in love with her at first sight so he doesn't really "know" her like Jed does except in romance department, though. He might hear the name 'PeeMarn' often but to actually know or meet a person, it's probably not. I could be wrong but if anyone knows, please do tell. :shrug:

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
LOL, I love the car ride scene back to home cos it's so warm, but every time I watch car ride scenes b\w Luck&Gluay I can't help laughing. How did a driver keep driving without looking at road?

looksy

sarNie Adult
We will begin the Viewing Party for episode 11 in a few more. Please stop by and join us, if you're still up. Here's the link:

http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Just finish the viewing party with girls! It's my favorite thing to do on the weekend now. I drove home in this crazy weather to join them.

Luck is so cute. Trying to make up to Kluay. The cooking scene was too narak. Doesn't look like Kluay will forgive him though.

cecilia

Staff member
I OFFICIALLY HATE JETSADA! I didn't think he'll stoop this low -- now, he's just selfish like PEEMARN!! Both are just plain low to want to hurt/destroy the people they love -- all b/c of their selfish reason .. And JETSADA, how many time does he want to hear Kluay says she love him -- gosh, JETSADA -- go and eat some grass! Same for PEEMARN too .. even an outsider like khun NATTA understand and not want to hurt Margie's little happiness .. what are PEEMARN AND JETSADA thinking! GOSH!

I can say one thing for sure about this version -- i hate the side characters -- they're just pure evil! --makes me dont' want to watch this til the end lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I OFFICIALLY HATE JETSADA! I didn't think he'll stoop this low -- now, he's just selfish like PEEMARN!! Both are just plain low to want to hurt/destroy the people they love -- all b/c of their selfish reason .. And JETSADA, how many time does he want to hear Kluay says she love him -- gosh, JETSADA -- go and eat some grass! Same for PEEMARN too .. even an outsider like khun NATTA understand and not want to hurt Margie's little happiness .. what are PEEMARN AND JETSADA thinking! GOSH!

I can say one thing for sure about this version -- i hate the side characters -- they're just pure evil! --makes me dont' want to watch this til the end lol

I second that...the side characters is making me not want to finish it either...lol...

cecilia

Staff member
okay -- i don't want to watch this anymore with the way JETSADA is in here -- i can't tolerate his rational behavior -- he's not considerate at all -- i officially want to dug a hole and send him there now after seeing next week preview !!!!