Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

C123

sarNie Hatchling
another malaysian on board, great!! :thumbsup: i wanted to join in the party last nite but i was preoccupied with some work for an event today. so, now, i'm taking some time to watch ep10 though there is no subs...hehehehe...(being impatient :nailbiter: )i feel u girl! i know EXACTLY how you feel .... :tearybye: watching some of the clips...i guess u all know which part...hehehehe... :coverlaf:
HAHA! yes we know which part! it's the part most or maybe everyone here is waiting for :)))

what party last night? the party is today isnt it?

cecilia

Staff member
Best line today for me is 'YOU'RE BORN FOR ME' --
Kluay just have to ruined the moment with 'and separate forever' lol

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
another malaysian on board, great!! :thumbsup: i wanted to join in the party last nite but i was preoccupied with some work for an event today. so, now, i'm taking some time to watch ep10 though there is no subs...hehehehe...(being impatient :nailbiter: )

i feel u girl! i know EXACTLY how you feel .... :tearybye:

watching some of the clips...i guess u all know which part...hehehehe... :coverlaf:
me too, :coverlaf:

can't wait for viewing party :thumbsup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm at work right now, but I keep checking. *sigh* My radio is going off the hook. Looks like someone got shot so I might just have to go :weep:

I'll try to catch you girls in the viewing party ASAP.

cecilia

Staff member
matt is beginning to annoy me by her stubbornness.
Tinah, you're too into this .. wrong thread lol
but yes, she's starting to get to me with her ignorance

BTW, anyone know how many episode are left for this lakorn?
i dont' want anymore misunderstanding between luck/kluay.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
The :w-scene-pop-corn: scene was awesome...I love it...and the morning scene was narak mak mak!!!

But I'm guessing tommorows epi. will have lots of misunderstanding and I'm starting to really hate the triple R that everyone is mentioning...I just hope everything will be good...

looksy

sarNie Adult
The Viewing Party for Episode 10 will start in a few more minutes (11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time). Please stop by and join us, even if you've already seen episode 10. Just don't give away any spoilers for those that have not seen it. :p

Here's the link:
http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
The :w-scene-pop-corn: scene was awesome...I love it...and the morning scene was narak mak mak!!!

But I'm guessing tommorows epi. will have lots of misunderstanding and I'm starting to really hate the triple R that everyone is mentioning...I just hope everything will be good...
triple r? i thought triple J

cikna

sarNie Adult
Forgive me for I've sinned--oh wait, that's not me. Tis Luck and Kluay. lol. I approved though and it was about darn time. :weee: Patience was never my virtue so I got out of work early and watched episode 10 but no worries no spoils from me. Hope to see everyone at the viewing party.

For episode 11, beware the lies of Triple J's. :girlmad:

Cikna, episode 10 was the only episode I watched from the end to the beginning. :bhehe:
i feel you girl! spoiler is good! i don't mind being spoiled :grouphug:

The Viewing Party for Episode 10 will start in a few more minutes (11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time). Please stop by and join us, even if you've already seen episode 10. Just don't give away any spoilers for those that have not seen it. :p

Here's the link:
http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/
oh, all this while i thought the viewing party was to actually watch it at the same time it is aired on live tv and we fans talk in forums simultaneously. hehehehe...i apologise for being clueless... :coverlaf:

i'm actually "stealing" some time before getting back to the event i'm organising tonite. ok, see u all later

uk_ymkj

sarNie Egg

me too... i so love the willing scene and the morning scene :highfive:
but i'm going to wait until monday to watch what happen ep. 11 & 12... saw the preview n it got me really scared to watch... huhuhuu.. a lot of tears is going to come down now... aaa... why the good stuff only so short..???? :teary:

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
cecilia, maybe there are 18 episodes in all, but not sure whether CH7 will extend it or not. So far, I'm enjoying this lakorn and it doesn't drag at all.

I love the line of "You are born for me." So meaningful and touching. Luck was taught what love is and the woman who thaugt him should definitely be his.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I really love this lakorn... It was cute when Luck was trying to make up with Rotjalae and picked mangos for her, but she completely ignored him many times :-(

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
A cute fan mv of Luck and Kluay's moments from episode 10. :cloud9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koL661IoIh4&feature=channel_video_title

May I add that Pong look extremely cute in this black cardigan and jeans. I'm so used to seeing him in dress pants and suits that I didn't think he wears anything else. Here I thought I had Pong style down to a T: suits or topless. lol. Though I've come to terms with his style, the jeans and cardigan was an added bonus. He looked very much like the boy next door I'd like to stalk. :coverlaf: I really adore Margie in this episode and I love her relationship with Mommy as well. Love the moment when Margie was asleep on mommy's lap and daddy walked in on mommy kissing sleeping Margie. Such an endearing scene! With the willing scene, anyone else thought it was a real kiss between the duo? From pictures and way Pong's lips lifted from Noon's it appeared to be a real kiss (heck, I'm just happy he wasn't kissing his thumb)but the stupid camera man had to zoom in on Noon's forehead (yes, the skin is fair up there as well but how dare I expect zooming in on the lips for kiss scenes. Blasphemous, I know.)and now I'm 80% sure it's a real kiss. I demand they have another kiss to erase the 20% doubts I have over that scene. lol.

Gah, I'm really loving this lakorn and the chemistry between two so much that I'm wishing they have another chance to work with one another again. :blush:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Khun Luck showing off his cooking skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJsRanzDtAM&feature=channel_video_title

credit: meejunglove

Umm, yeah, he has none. lol. But Kluay should give him a kiss for trying. If not a :kiss: , viewers like Luck will settle for a sniff on the cheeks as well.

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
Is anyone watching kha khong khon online now?
Luck played a little trick then made another willing scene possible lol. They are love each other truely, so sweet. I hope Margie's younger sis or bro comes soon