Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hhahaha i love all your comments! it's getting me on edge of my seat to watch this week's episode! yay! Mackie is here! can't wait to watch the super cute family, i can already imagine it! eheheheh...

no wonder Khun K's servant is such an annoying *****, it's cuz the secret side of the boss is the same >< ugh!!!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
If they follow the classic version I think they might keep Khun Care in the dark. Peemarn likes to tell Natta a lot of thing and I think he told Kluay and Natta that Margie is his daughter. So I hope this version he told his mom too. In ep 8 I love the scene where he was spying on his wife bc she threatens him not to go near Jessada. He would act like he was going to punch the other guy out he ended up doing something. It's so cute how nangek asked praek to go talk to Jessada. I think Margie is behavior is so much like Luck but she looks just like Peemarn. Look this Peemarn version more than the old one.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the scene where luck seems going to punch jed and ends up take his binoculars was so funny, and when he spy kluay because she told him to stay at home because she doesn't want him to have a fight again. then makie arrives and he said "this guy wants to take away mummy from us". he's so sneaky!
my favourite scene is when the mom and the daughter give him the silent treatment. so funny.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
noydarny and sajenna, Kluay was so onto to Luck therefore she squeezed the 'I'll stay put' promise out from him. lol. She said he had to stay put and not bother them so he stayed and spy. lol. Yeah, the whole cracking his fingers thing just to better grip the binoculars is too funny. :coverlaf: Anyone else noticed how Luck's 'Mai!' and Mackie's 'No!' is so crazy similar? :rolleyes: I really like Luck's relationship with his lawyer. The lawyer has no problem teasing or giving it bluntly to Luck. lol

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Finally they're going to consummate their marriage. I hope so. I'm very annoyed with oh character he seems to act like he owns Kluay. I don't understand why Kluay is so prideful to admit that she loves luck. When she found out that luck used Margie to scare jed away she looks so happy.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Cute episode today. Pong is actually cute haha... I'm fond of him now. Maybe after watching a lot of his lakorn with bee namthip she's one of my fav actress so. Markie is adorable tomorrow look more intense

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Finally they're going to consummate their marriage. I hope so. I'm very annoyed with oh character he seems to act like he owns Kluay. I don't understand why Kluay is so prideful to admit that she loves luck. When she found out that luck used Margie to scare jed away she looks so happy.
You think they'll do the deed tomorrow!? I mean I had hopes but then in the opening credits I saw Kluay in that same outfit on the bed (unfortunately not with Luck) with Ba Yam fanning her. I think Luck demanding his marital rights made Kluay faint. Literally. lol. Then again Ba Yam could be fanning Kluay to cool her ardour from all the lovemaking she and Luck engage in. lol. Hey, it can happen. But then again this is a lakorn so nevermind. :coverlaf: As for Jed, I think out of respect for him Kluay is trying her hardest not to break his heart. But his 'I know Kluay best' attitude does irk me in this episode and I was team Luck and Mackie when they chased him away. As for Kluay, maybe she's denying her feelings for Luck because she saw first hand how much Luck's family care about upbringings and such with the whole Peemarn situation?

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I think there's suppose to be a willing scene like in the old version so I doubt tomorrow's scene will happen. If he does rape her it'll ruin the whole story!

cecilia

Staff member
i love margie .. it's going to be sad when she actually go away ..
i watch the old version and the kid is cute but i like the new version kid better.

anyway, she's so cute in wiwah something of KEN/CHOM.
so cute that she's here as MARGIE b/c she's so adorable.
she's so jao leuy too! without her -- we wouldn't get such happy scene from
i love how he teach his daughter to do mischievous things that he can't do b/c he's afraid kluay will be mad at him lol
BUT again, he need to teach her fatherly behavior .. not this lol

so can't wait for tomorrow ^^

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn, funny how Pong got all worked up with taking his suit off and rolling up his sleeves and cracking his knuckles, thinking he's going to knockout Oh, but instead he gets his binoculars lol The whole daddy/mommee thing is just too cute!!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Father/daughter conversation I really adored.

"Luck: This guy is a bad guy. He wants to take Mommy away.

Markie: Take her where?

Luck: Take her to his house. He won't let Mommy stay here. When that happens, Markie wouldn't have a friend to play with. A friend to talk to. And no one give you goodies to eat any longer."

Heck, I'm not even 8 but the threat of no more goodies is terrifying to me. I'd so attack Jed with the hose as well. :coverlaf:

I also love their little sleepover as well. :cloud9:

uk_ymkj

sarNie Egg
You think they'll do the deed tomorrow!? I mean I had hopes but then in the opening credits I saw Kluay in that same outfit on the bed (unfortunately not with Luck) with Ba Yam fanning her. I think Luck demanding his marital rights made Kluay faint. Literally. lol. Then again Ba Yam could be fanning Kluay to cool her ardour from all the lovemaking she and Luck engage in. lol. Hey, it can happen. But then again this is a lakorn so nevermind. :coverlaf: As for Jed, I think out of respect for him Kluay is trying her hardest not to break his heart. But his 'I know Kluay best' attitude does irk me in this episode and I was team Luck and Mackie when they chased him away. As for Kluay, maybe she's denying her feelings for Luck because she saw first hand how much Luck's family care about upbringings and such with the whole Peemarn situation?

I think the deed will happen as well.. but kluay would be so heartbroken thats when she ran to her grandmother's place... i guess luck will feel so guilty becoz he hurt her so much... hahaha.. thats when the sweet family scene came on.. aaww....(all smiling now, cant wait for the sweet scene)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
LOL!! I totally love Mommy & Margie's silent treatment to Daddy. I really like today's episode, it made me all smiling a lot. I like the way how Mommy promised Margie that she'll show her nice great-grandma unlike how grandma Kare treats her. I wonder how would she reacts if she finds out she's her actual granddaughter? She probably gets a heart attack, lol.

PeeMarn's face expression shows regret too obvious of how he chose to engage with Natha after seeing how Gluay shows TLC with Margie. I saw the preview, he's still an a** about divorcing Natha. *tsk tsk* So mad!!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Kitkat, Khun Kare will definitely faint. She already had that sniffer thing up her nose when she found out Mackie was Luck's kid so I'd imagined it to be 10 times worst if she knew it was Peemarn's. lol

uk_ymkj, so you think it'll really happen in tomorrow's episode? For some reason I don't remember an R in the older version just a willing scene. :scratchhead2: But if it does happen I hope it's after they've eaten. Dinner before R seems more appropriate somehow. lol.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I think there's no R in the next episode, Gluay probably faints before Luck's about to do. d: Afterward she might leave to her grandma's garden house abruptly. It's just a guess. :)

Can't wait for tomorrow, P'Jed will be too humiliated IN THE PUBLC although I feel bad for him... and even better, there's a welcome-home party for Margie's, she's SO going to ruin that Jen. ♡♡♡

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Kitkat, Khun Kare will definitely faint. She already had that sniffer thing up her nose when she found out Mackie was Luck's kid so I'd imagined it to be 10 times worst if she knew it was Peemarn's. lol

uk_ymkj, so you think it'll really happen in tomorrow's episode? For some reason I don't remember an R in the older version just a willing scene. :scratchhead2: But if it does happen I hope it's after they've eaten. Dinner before R seems more appropriate somehow. lol.
Theres a R in the older version...hehehe

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't remember an R scene in the old version however, there was a willing scene when Luk and Gluay visited her Grandma.