Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
WTH! Luck escapes Jane and now it's Khun Care is becoming n'rai!? She's irking me. Her son is where she wants him to be, leave my Luck and Kluay alone to make beautiful babies memories together!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ are you for real???! Wth i thought she was alright. Grrr!!!
After all that Luck did for her she still wants to ruin his life!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Khun Kare is the cause of Luck's tears! My poor baby shed a few when Kluay answered Luck 'no. none at all' when he asked if she had any good memories while with him. She even handed him his mom's ring back. :teary:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
WTH! Luck escapes Jane and now it's Khun Care is becoming n'rai!? She's irking me. Her son is where she wants him to be, leave my Luck and Kluay alone to make beautiful babies memories together!

me too, I like this epi, they look so cute together !

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
For someone who's a 'mia noi', I feel Khun Kare had no right to say some of the stuff she said to Kluay. Not really liking her at the moment because she ruined Luck and Kluay's dinner date. They were like wearing matching outfits and all too! My mind is filled with all the endless cuteness that could've been if not for Khun Kare. :thumbdown: Anyhoos, Peemarn was really going in for the kill when he saw Luck alone and looking pitifully sad at dinner. A point for Luck's 'you're mistaken little brother. I'm not a scaredy cat like you.' in response to Peemarn's 'now you know how painful it was for me to have the woman you love taken away from you'. lol. That's right Peemarn, you big baby. If you loved yourself less, you would accept long ago that Kluay kept you as a friend but no, you insists on playing victim in this unrequited love deal. :tease: And Peemarn admiring Kluay in front of his fiance on her special day is all sorts of wrong. :thumbdown: Btw, I love the part where Pong came up a chore to keep Noon longer in the house. It's sort of sad that his servants were working against him though. lol. But anyways, when Noon was fixing the bed and pillows, Pong was looking at her with this smug look from the door but when he turned to leave he hit the ledge of the door. Really smooth Luck, really smooth. LMAO. I also love how despite wanting to show that he doesn't care about the marriage, Luck can't signed the divorced papers.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
*squeals* When Maggie said "Hello Thailand" in English, is so cute!! I can't wait for tomorrow and Sunday. I hope Khun Kare doesn't interfere 'em anymore... I dislike her now. >w<

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much prisna for epi.7...
You're welcome! ; )

*squeals* When Maggie said "Hello Thailand" in English, is so cute!! I can't wait for tomorrow and Sunday. I hope Khun Kare doesn't interfere 'em anymore... I dislike her now. >w<
Her English seem to be fluent and Im impressed with it. Did she call Kluay as mommy?

I cant wait for tomorrow epi. I think Maggie would make Luck and Kluay understand each other more. I didnt like what Khun Kare did today. Please leave the couple alone.

Raiya

sarNie Adult

Khun Kare is the cause of Luck's tears! My poor baby shed a few when Kluay answered Luck 'no. none at all' when he asked if she had any good memories while with him. She even handed him his mom's ring back. :teary:
^^Totally agree with you! why did she ruin such a nice scene they were having by saying those things to Kluay! :whatever:
Not happy right now!

But excited to see the little girl, hope she can bring them closer together :thumbsup:

looksy

sarNie Adult
We will start watching episode 7 together in our chatroom in a few more minutes (11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time). For those who are still up and would like to stop by and join in, here's the link.

http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
You are right,me too khun show her real skin, after got want she want.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
I thought, she's nice step mom, after luck and kluay did for her, she should't say all those mean things to kluay :tearybye: . I'm so mad right now. :whatever:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Dude, like khun k have no right to say all those mean stuff to kluay
Code:
...she should have thank her for what she have done...if it wasn't for her peemun would have not get engaged with nattha...I hated khun k in this epi. Hope she won't interfere with them in the next epi.

And as for luck and kluay scene together during the engagement was so cute...I love it!!!

Mann

I'm starting to dislike Khun Kare too. Poor Gluay and Luck. That emotional scene was great where LuckPong cried and Gluay was crying..gosh it broke my heart. He really care for her and love her because he gave her the ring and necklace. That tells me he wants her to be his wife cause no one in their right mind would give something valuable as their mother's jewlery for someone to walk out of their life. That was adorable. Jed is getting SOOO annoying. Man, I just want to pull my hairs out. Jenjira is already bad enough. I don't know if I said this but I LOVE THE SERVANTS. They are so adorable. They make the lakorn so funny and I just love how they love Gluay and doesn't care if she's not the real lady, they want her to be and that always makes me smile. I want to kill Khun Kare's servants at times though. Mackie is so cute!! I can't wait to see more scenes of the lovely family hehe.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I have the old 90's version of the lakorn and I really like it a lot. I told my mom they are remaking it and she is elated. She can't wait to buy the DVD once it's finished. For me it's so so. I just think the old version was done in a more classier way. You could say I liked how Gluay and Luck's character was portrayed in the older version better. Then again, time changes and this is what people want to see now.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Mackie looks like Peemarn but acts like Luck. lol. The desire to keep his wife is bringing out the childishness in Luck. He's so adorable! The man's not above using a kid if it lets his wife stay by his side longer. :coverlaf: It's funny how despite being shock everyone readily accepts Mackie as Luck's kid since he's less conservative and free on the loving. I wonder how Khun Kare will react when she finds out who Mackie's real dad is. Will she give the same lecture that she gave Luck or because it's Peemarn, she'd blamed the girl for luring her naive and sheltered son to bed. :scratchchin:

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
Mackie looks like Peemarn but acts like Luck. lol. The desire to keep his wife is bringing out the childishness in Luck. He's so adorable! The man's not above using a kid if it lets his wife stay by his side longer. :coverlaf: It's funny how despite being shock everyone readily accepts Mackie as Luck's kid since he's less conservative and free on the loving. I wonder how Khun Kare will react when she finds out who Mackie's real dad is. Will she give the same lecture that she gave Luck or because it's Peemarn, she'd blamed the girl for luring her naive and sheltered son to bed. :scratchchin:
LOL, totally agree with you. Mackie looks like PeeMarn but acts like Luck.