Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Arghh I'm disappointed Mint is the n'ek. The story is kind of boring but I would've watched it for Andrew and a n'ek that I could like. I might have to skip this now. Ch.3 has a bunch of young actresses that I would've preferred over Mint, like Taew, Namfon, etc.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I CANNOT believe Mint is gonna be nang'ek in here. What is CH3 doing?! They're having the worst pairings in their upcoming lakorns.. :'( Mint's a newcomer.. her acting is not up to par with Andrews.. ugh I'm so disappointed. Smh

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry to say...but those pictures of Mint look ugly. The makeup makes her looks like she is in her late 30's. They definitely could have pick a better N'ek than her. They should stick her in supporting for this one. She does not match with Andrew at all. Even if he's much older compare to her in those red lipstick he looks like a baby. <_<

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Ike yike,yike not pretty at all and she plays with Andrew. What with the skir? I'll skip it even with Andrew unless they change nangeke. Not liking at all.

onahc

sarNie Elites
She's not pretty enough to be a leading lady. Her face looks like an egg shell, it's so round, shiny and flawless. Not to mention her five head, it makes her look bald.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow the make up and wardrobe makes mint look like a grandma.

Merit

sarNie Adult
The makeup department should be fired. LOL. Even the guys look horrible. I still think Mint isn't the right choice for this role. Andrew and Mint isn't a good couple.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Wow...the make-up artists must have been high on drugs.
Makes me want to get a big bucket of water and soap and wash all of that make-up off.

But I had a good laugh looking at the pictures.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
WOW! you guys are so harsh on Mint. I think she's beautiful except for the first 2 pictures of her alone but that's to blame the makeup artist not Mint. She's beautiful naturally with little makeup and they look good as a couple. Even though her acting is a little stiff, i disagree that she's not a nang'ek material; she has the potential and everyone deserve a 2nd chance. Even Aff started off weak but after Jam Leuy Ruk, she became famous so may be many of you will learn to like Mint in the future. Hope this lakorn will be good.

asiansweetheart

sarNie Egg
i agree with moonstar. she is naturally pretty with little makeup and she is just starting out.

onahc

sarNie Elites
WOW! you guys are so harsh on Mint. I think she's beautiful except for the first 2 pictures of her alone but that's to blame the makeup artist not Mint. She's beautiful naturally with little makeup and they look good as a couple. Even though her acting is a little stiff, i disagree that she's not a nang'ek material; she has the potential and everyone deserve a 2nd chance. Even Aff started off weak but after Jam Leuy Ruk, she became famous so may be many of you will learn to like Mint in the future. Hope this lakorn will be good.
Mint's acting talent is incomparable to Aff's. Aff won a best actress award for Muer Dok Ruk Ban which actually came before Jam Leuy Rak. In my opinion Aff's acting has never been "weak", her performances have always been solid. And let's not even talk about beauty, Aff is in a league of her own. I don't think I've seen a better looking thai actress than Aff in the last 25 years.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Mint's acting talent is incomparable to Aff's. Aff won a best actress award for Muer Dok Ruk Ban which actually came before Jam Leuy Rak. In my opinion Aff's acting has never been "weak", her performances have always been solid. And let's not even talk about beauty, Aff is in a league of her own. I don't think I've seen a better looking thai actress than Aff in the last 25 years.
I'm not saying Aff's acting were as bad as Mint nor did I say their beauty were comparable. I didn't know she won an award for Muer Dok Ban but to me and many people, she became big after Jam Leuy Ruk. Don't get me wrong, Aff is one of my favorite actress and I adore her beauty when I first saw her in lakorn and yes I agree that she's better looking than most thai actress but that doesn't mean that Mint is ugly or suck to the bottom that it's impossible to improve. The point was we can't judge whether she's nang'ek material or not base on one lakorn plus it's her first. All I say was "Mint's beautiful naturally with little makeup" and has the potential to be an actress and deserve another chance. Anyways, most of the of the time it's not the actors/actress fault for a bad lakorn. In my opinion, the director and producer play a huge role in the outcome. If it's a boring storyline or bad directing and it doesn't flow, regardless how good or bad the actors are, the lakorn will suck. This doesn't mean that I'm saying Mint's acting is good either. I know her acting sucks but I just thought it was too harsh to be calling her ugly and not nang'ek material at this point.

Anyways, my points were everyone deserve more than one chance and everyone is beautiful in their own way.

tinah

sarNie Coma
mint could be pretty in her own ways. shes definately not ugly. shes one of those actresses that isnt pretty from the instant but if she fix herself up than she can be pretty. theres alot of actresses that doesnt look all that pretty when they first enter the biz but later on when they start making money they fix themselves up. i thought Aff was average looking when i first saw her in "Risaya" but now shes one of the most beautiful actresses out there.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
want to watch this lakorn but i'm not feeling the makeup and short hair on Mint. i think they could have put less makeup on her because she is already pretty with little makeup like in ngao ruk luang jai.

solin

sarNie Adult
Mint ? I'm so disapointed !
I don't really know this actress but how could they paired up my great Andrew with a newbie ?
Even if the n'ek has too be young, they could have chosen someone with more experiences !
And sorry to say it but she doesn't look pretty at all in those pictures.

However, after seeing the pictures, I am still totally anticipating this lakorn.
The reason ? It's a PERIOD LAKORN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As a fan of this kind of lakorn....I will end liking it lol.
Moreover, I don't want to judge Mint yet because I don't know her.
So the first thing I have to do yet is to watch Ngao Ruk Luang Jai !