Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh yes, how did i forget about broadcast. i like them, lakorn thai and makers group
No Problem is also a good company too eventhough its a funny name, this company directed 'Pooyai Lee Nang Ma'.
Hope Andrew will get play for those company list. Pjj don't have a good lakorn to watch. I will be sad if Andrew/Anne
is chosen they are my best idol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea i rather not have them in this lakorn cuz i want their first one to be memorable or atleast enjoyable..i want them to starr in a drama where they are bickering at each other. andrews good at being a bad mouth

Merit

sarNie Adult
If the N'ek suppose to be younger than Pra'ek then they have to go with the newbie. If they stick with Andrew then for sure it has to be a newbie only because Andrew has such a young looking face. I want to see Matt with Andrew or Namfon...but then again if the role for N'ek is lame I don't want Matt to be in it. LOL.

I like Andrew so hopefully, they will change this up a bit and make the N'ek more spicy and fiesty to go up against Pra'ek if not...a waste of lakorn. I want to see Andrew all fired up. He's so cute when he's mad.

solin

sarNie Adult
It would be awersome if Ann plays with Andrew but from the storyline she doesn't match the character
To play n'ek, only a young actress would do so I say Teaw, Ja, Susie or maybe Pat...
However, as much I like the new generation, I don't want to see tham paired up with my Andrew
because they any of them are on the same level of acting as Andrew ! He is such a great actor lol.

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.igossipy.com/article.php?id=13096
[font="'Segoe UI"]
[/font]
[font="'Segoe UI"]ยังเปิดกล้องไม่ได้เพราะยังไม่ได้ตัวนางเอกของเรื่องสักที หลังจากที่ ‘อาตู่-นพพล’ วางตัวให้พระเอกคู่ชีพอย่าง ‘แอนดริว’ รับบทพระเอกในละครบทประพันธ์เยี่ยม ‘เคหาสน์สีแดง’ แต่แล้วก็มีข่าวออกมาว่าโผนางเอกหงายไพ่มาเป็นรูป ‘น้องมิ้นท์-ณัฐวรา’ นางเอกใหม่ใสกิ๊กที่กำลังมีผลงาน ‘เงารักลวงใจ’ อยู่ในตอนนี้ ซึ่งเป็นนางเอกที่ทางช่องดันสุดๆ เตรียมป้อนงานอย่างต่อเนื่อง ฟีดแบ็กจะเป็นอย่างไร สรุปว่า ‘มิ้นท์’ จะมาวินได้รับนางเอกไปหรือไม่ต้องติดตาม[/font]
[font="Tahoma][size="3"]
[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma][size="3"]

[/size][/font]​

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't mind mint but if they wanted a newbie I wish they would of chosen matt, yaya, or susie. She must be excited to work with an alister. Andrew never been paired up with a younger actress before

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I don't mind mint but if they wanted a newbie I wish they would of chosen matt, yaya, or susie. She must be excited to work with an alister. Andrew never been paired up with a younger actress before
Dude...disappointed. Matt and Susie were my pics too! Mint who? I've never heard of this girl. Was every other nang ake booked? Geeez guess I'm not watching this one...

Merit

sarNie Adult
I am disappointed that Mint is the N'ek LOL. I don't know I guess I am just a first impression person. And at first impression I'm just not into her. But lucky her, she gets to act with Andrew. My poor Matt...LOL...

tinah

sarNie Coma
mint is confirmed to be n'ek! i guess she isnt too bad. im happy to see andrew again. hopefully this wont be boring like his last one with pjj. im not used to seeing him with a newbie though

cecilia

Staff member
i hope they do something to spice it up a little ..
i really their company b/c of sosanae ha and mae ai sauern ..

i don't mind the cast .. i just hope it turn better than i expect ^^

Merit

sarNie Adult
Pjj lakorns somehow tend to be boring. Like the one with Rita/Andrew. Two gorgeous people and it still wasn't good. LOL.

Andrew still has that young face to him so a newbie isn't bad. Matt needs to do more than one lakorn a year. :)

I'm not really fond of Mint but I'm glad she is given a chance to starr in more lakorns. I'm sure it's hard being a newbie in the industry so for her to have this...and the one that's airing now also the one with Mart/Matt she is doing good for herself.

Everybody deserves to prove themselves and by the third lakorn and they haven't improve then that just too bad. LOL.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
This is a remake,right? I happy that Andrew is back to play again after the one with Rita.
About this one, they should of have pick someone else beside Mint... I like her but I want to see someone that are more experience than Mint, like Margie, Yaya, Susie, Matt and Namfon!
Charm's very pretty, I like her a lots!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so mint is n'ek eh...
hmm im debating if i should watch this lakorn when it comes out..

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg theres a bunch of newbies even the supporting cast. poor andrew. but yea, mint look alot like aum at the opening

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't like Mint as N'ek. How old is she anyway because she looks really mature in some photos. She sort of resembles Aump P but there is really no comparison. There is only one Aump P! I'll probably be skipping this one, sounds like a snooze fest anyway.