[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMYYYYY  i can't believe it :shock2: :shock2: one of my two top korean actor and actress were paired together time to get back to watch a perfect korean drama like this :yahoo: :yahoo: so is it on air or still :weee: :weee: :weee:

oh it will be march 2 , the story is just PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTTT i can't wait and looks sooo goooood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09SIU1SUJI

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Where have you been? :) Welcome to DotS thread @peace :welcome1:,

Thank for posting the trailer (I was going to edit the post I posted the trailer on since its video was taken down) and fan made video (it is very well made).

I think it will premiere on Feb 24th. I can't wait too! I agree with you that it is time to get back to watch a perfect drama like DotS :). Perfect cast & my type of storyline, what more could I ask for :lol:. Wait maybe a perfect happy ending too (I hope the writer did not disappoint the viewers) will place it onto my favorite Kdrama list :).

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ms.Zoe said:
Where have you been? :) Welcome to DotS thread @peace :welcome1:,

Thank for posting the trailer (I was going to edit the post I posted the trailer on since its video was taken down) and fan made video (it is very well made).

I think it will premiere on Feb 24th. I can't wait too! I agree with you that it is time to get back to watch a perfect drama like DotS :). Perfect cast & my type of storyline, what more could I ask for :lol:. Wait maybe a perfect happy ending too (I hope the writer did not disappoint the viewers) will place it onto my favorite Kdrama list :).

thank you for the welcome :p and for me i lost interest in korean world drama since let's say 2013 i found a more interesting actress and world to watch :wink: but for me my favorite korean actress witch i believe she is one of the suppperr talent and good actress is song hye kyo she can put out the emotion beautiful and she just got it but sadly i couldn't tune on her drama with song in sung i'm not too fond of him as an actor i don't know i just don't get the feeling when he act so slowly i was getting away from the k_world and song joong ki also is my favorite beside hyun bin :lol: 

so i need to thank your seggie for giving me alert that the two top favorite in my old korean list are pairing up and ohh myy i can sens it sooooo strongly this gonna be an epic drama and don't be mad at me i will be okey if they had sad ending it has been a while i didn't watch a drama with sad ending :hide:

Ms.Zoe

Hehe I am glad that you have joined this thread. As for my signature, you are welcome & I am glad that it caught your attention lol. I do not like sad endings, I would take open endings over sad endings. I feel Life is sad more than happy so I just could not see myself to like a drama if it ends sadly.

At first I thought I would not like TWTWB because I was hoping that Won Bin (my favorite) would play Jo In Sung's character. But I came to accept that JIS got the role & watched TWTWB because I adore SHK (my favorite). I was glad that my decision was a good one, JIS & SHK acted with each other so well, brought the best out of one another which I had to place their drama together TWTWB on my favorite Kdrama list even its ending is more like an open than a happy ending :coverlaf:.

I have not watched SJK in dramas yet so I am excited! He looks cute with the hairstyle he had in DotS. As for Hyun Bin, I watched Secret Garden for few episodes here & there but I did not see any sparks out of his acting. Maybe rating him only on 1 of his dramas is unfair so I am undecided on him lol.

Ms.Zoe

Another fan made mv lol....all these fan made mvs are so good, love the song choice for this one too!

If these scenes are all in the fan made mvs we have seen so far, imagine when the drama airs, we will have lots of new fan made mvs with more good scenes of the Songs lol. Now I am waiting for drama's OST, official poster & photos of the cast promoting it :woot2:.

http://youtu.be/277nvqxMrAc

Second teaser video of the other couple in DotS.

http://youtu.be/nnawrNIZSik

Cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i see :p so hope we will spazz much here about this pair  :dance3:

and one of the things i adooooooorrrreeee watching very much is the fan made MVS there is some extreme talent people especially the fans of the kdramas looking forwards for that too

Ms.Zoe

Yea :dance2: I am looking forward to spazzing with you about them.

They are talented to create cool mvs just on few scenes of DotS so far. Kdramas tend to have good OST songs so I think DotS's OST song is no exception :dance2:.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's really look they invested in it veryy weeellll the quality the direction the location the scenes just look soo perfect i already feel hyped and been cache by the feeling , btw is there a site that will sub it  :scratchhead2:

Ms.Zoe

I think Viki will sub it. This is where I watched TWTWB for Eng sub too. TWTWB Eng sub team worked so fast & well. I think the team which will Eng sub DotS will work well & fast too since I think DotS is so well received & anticipated ;).

Ms.Zoe

Okay I'm shipping the Songs because of DotS & for the same color & if not same type of cap too they both wore on reading script day :whahuh:.

Repost photo & cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

Oh la la Official Poster, so DotS will definitely premiere on Feb 24th, Yay :dance2:.

Cr to soompi news

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oyyy oyy oyyy :spin: :spin: :spin: th poster and the baby pic aaaaaaaaa so lovely 

so 22 days to go  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

Ms.Zoe

Could this scene is where MY falls for Captain Yoo? :crush:

Cr as tagged & utkim from DotS thread @ soompi

Ms.Zoe

I thought this is funny. The trio Lee Kwang Soo, Jo In Sung & Song Joong Ki were at an airport a while back some months ago, they saw a poster of Song Hye Kyo so they took photos with her lol. SHK was paired with JIS in TWTWB & is paired up with SJK in DotS.

Cr to LeeKwangSooPH

Ms.Zoe

Reasons why I ship the Songs :lol: :
1. their last name is Song
2. they have similar noses
3. they wore similar caps to DotS reading script day event
4. the main reason because they are main couple in DotS :whahuh:

Another fan made mv :)

https://youtu.be/bRsclVcP44Y

Eng sub for teaser #2 of Jin Goo & Kim Ji Won

https://youtu.be/MHjoC1-g0-A

P.s. somehow I could not post the videos up.

Cr as tagged