[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' my siblings are tall , my brother 6'1 !!! Tall for an Asian boy . I thought I was 5'5 but measure at the doctor office last week said 5'6 ^^^ how tall are u.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I am shorter than you @sarN :cry:. Every time I wear flats, I wish I was a little taller & often asked myself why my dad did not have his father's height gene lol. Over 6 feet tall is considered very tall for Asian men lol. My grandpa's height is 6'4 or taller & he did not look Asian, he looked mixed. Not only my father did not get his dad's height gene & he did not get his father's looks, he looked like his mom lol. Most boys tend to look like their moms lol. However I do not look like his mother, my grandma lol. Genes work in amazing ways lol.

Ms.Zoe

I have been posting the Songs & forgot about the other cast members hehehe. Here are the photos of the beautiful cast of DotS!

Cr as tagged & DotS thread @ soompi

Ms.Zoe

I read that the screenwriter Kim Eun Sook wrote the drama with Song Joong Ki in mind for the leading man in DotS, the production was pushed back, waiting for his discharge from the military & his acceptance of the leading man role. I think she really wanted him for DotS because she was even present when he was discharged from the military.

I guess we will have to watch him in motion, his acting may surprise us.

Ms.Zoe

OhMyGoodness, I think SHK's character is one sassy, stubborn, free spirited lady. I like her character already!!! A lady who is not easily being persuaded by a man's sweet talk, does not open up her heart easily & fast to anyone, especially men lol. So if a man who wants to get to know her then he must try extra harder, has a thick face, don't get easily defeated even when she turned you down at first, keeps on trying & learn to like/love her stubbornness :lol:. Well that are my maybe exaggerated opinions based on these gifs :coverlaf: about SHK's character. SJK's character is interesting too based on these gifs, he likes to tease her, push her buttons (test her patience) :coverlaf:, again my exaggerated opinions lol. Overall, I think he will be attracted to her first because of her personality, different from other women he had met so he will be interested in her lol.

Hehehe...you can't touch the lady's hand like that lol

Cr to rightful owners & DotS thread @ soompi

Ms.Zoe

Continue....SHK's character will be annoyed by SJK's character keeping teasing her, wanting to get to know her. He is so intrigued by her, he has to be her friend then eventually he falls for her & she at the same time, lets her guard down, does not shut him out and falls for him as well :coverlaf: oh my exaggerated guesses.

She does not want to shake his hand lol

He looks very interested in her lol

Both of their body language lol

Cr to rightful owners & DotS thread @ soompi

Ms.Zoe

Here are info about the 2 main characters, they were published in July of last year so there may be some changes or a few of the info are not relevant to the storyline.

I thought it was funny that there is the word "Mole" because SHK has a mole on the left side of her chin, I have one just like hers too :lol:.

>>> She is a year older than him lol...well it matches with both of them in real life lol.

Photos to go with the characters' descriptions

Cr as tagged, to rightful owners & justsomegirl in DotS thread @ soompi

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
man I'm so hpe for this drama honestly I can tell that Song Joonk Ki features have change just a little bit although very unnoticeable man I ship them in real life also.

Ms.Zoe

Her Story (Mo Yeon's Story)

>>> His Story (Si Jin's Story) will be released this Friday.

http://youtu.be/mEceCaOgtb0

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xtf1/t50.2886-16/12518871_485790334926902_1552265807_n.mp4

Translations of the clip above

태양의 후예 예고 1회: 그 여자 이야기

Descendants of the Sun Trailer #1: Her Story

Starring Kang Mo-Yeon (MY), Evil B**** (EB), Yoo Shi-Jin (SJ)

MY: 빽도 실력이다 그럼 다음엔 또 누굽니까? 병원장 조카? 적어도 셋 중에 한 번은 실력이 빽이어야 하는 거 아닙니까?

If connections (빽 = slang for "back") count for skills/competence too, who's next then? The (hospital's) director's niece? For at least one in three (cases), shouldn't competence count as "back"?

[CAPTION: 실력이라 빽이라 믿는 흉부외과 전문의 강모연 Kang Mo-Yeon, thoracic surgeon who believes skills count as "back"]

EB: 넌 쪽팔리고 아무것도 안 됐네? Humiliated and out of a job, tsk tsk tsk.

MY: 나쁜 년 Evil b****.

EB: 뭐? What?

MY: 들었잖아. 나쁜 년이라고 너! 니 손에 맡겨질 환자들이 불쌍하다 You heard me, evil b****. I pity the patients who'll have to depend on you.

[CATFIGHT!]

[Hospital hallway. Mo-Yeon sobbing over the hospital pamphlet EB was waving in her face. Cannot make out what she says, only heard the last part.]

MY: 왜 이렇게 안 외워져 ㅠㅠㅠ Why can't I memorize this :bawling:

[CAPTION: 수상한 남자 신고하기 How to report suspicious men]

SJ: 잠깐만이요 (formal) Wait a minute.

MY: 여기 혜성병원 응급...?! (on the phone) I'm calling from the ER at Hye-Seong Hos...?!

[Snazzy phone maneuver]

MY: 이름이 뭡니까? (formal) What's your name?

SJ: 유시진입니다. 반가워요. (formal) My name's Yoo Shi-Jin. Nice to meet you. (extends hand)

[CAPTION: 태양의 후예, 그 여자 이야기 Descendants of the Sun (IN PINK!), Her Story]

MY: 친한 척하지 말구요. (formal) (smirks) Don't get friendly [left unsaid: kthxbye]. (Shi-Jin cracks up.)

[CAPTION: 1월 22일 그 남자 이야기가 공개됩니다 Coming up: His Story on Jan. 22]

Cr to rightful owners, as tagged & DotS thread @ soompi

Ms.Zoe

SHK in the past had dated 2 of her costars & got backlashes from some people. I did shipped her with JIS from watching That Winter the Wind Blows, they are known as the O2 couple :loool:. Then news revealed that he was dating this model & actress I forgot her name but currently I am not sure if they are still dating each other or not. SHK's love life is so secretive which is good for her IMO.

Kikichue1 said:
man I'm so hpe for this drama honestly I can tell that Song Joonk Ki features have change just a little bit although very unnoticeable man I ship them in real life also.

Ms.Zoe

OMG look at Captain Yoo's body :spicy: :faint: :woot2:

With his body like this, I hope there is one scene where Mo Yeon will treat injuries on his body, that would fulfill my wildest dream of being Mo Yeon lol :lol:.

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

Hahaha :loool:

Cr as tagged - ahpheng8

>>> I will post His Story (Si Jin's Story) later soon :lol:

Ms.Zoe

Si Jin's Story

http://youtu.be/W4FT1rXuJEw

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t50.2886-16/12629784_175940596103073_726213388_n.mp4

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpt1/t50.2886-16/12629916_1529971817331922_1081195678_n.mp4

태양의 후예 예고 2회: 그 여자 이야기

Descendants of the Sun Trailer #2: His Story

Starring Yoo Shi-Jin (SJ), Kang Mo-Yeon (MY), Yoon Myung-Joo (MJ)

보고싶죠. 여러모로. (This line works like a double entendre)

SJ: (in the context of the teaser) Of course I want to see. In every way.
SJ: (if it's an actual line in an episode) Of course I miss you/want to see you. In every way.

미인과 노인과 아이는 지켜야 하는 #유시진

[Caption: Protect the ladies, the elderly, and the children. #Yoo Shi Jin]

나 일 잘 하는 남자입니다.

SJ: I'm a man who's very good at his job.

군인입니다. 휴가 중인 군인인데.

SJ: I'm a soldier. I'm a soldier on furlough aaaand...

단결!

SJ: Salute! (Literal translation: Unity!)

#민간인 여자사람이 나타났다

[Caption: A female #civilian shows up.]

내가 댁한테 협조를 왜 해요?

MY: (formal) Why should I help you?

군인인지 양아치인지 알게 뭐냐구?

MY: (informal) What do I care whether you're a soldier or a thug?

니가 우리 신원 좀 확인해줘야겠다.

SJ: (To Myung-Joo, informal): I need you to vouch for us/confirm our IDs.

경찰에 신고하십시오. 탈영병입니다.

MJ: (To Mo-Yeon, formal): Call the police. They're deserters.

[CAPTION: 태양의 후예 Descendants of the Sun (still in PINK!)]

지금 신경질 내시는 거에요?

MY: (formal) Are you snapping at me?

누가요 ㅎㅎ 죄송합니다 (컷!)

SJK in character: (formal; slowly cracking up) Who's snapping?/Of course not... (SJK as himself:) Sorry! (Director: CUT!)

Cr as tagged, to rightful owners & joynara from DotS thread @ soompi

Ms.Zoe

Si Jin is already interested in teasing Mo Yeon :coverlaf:. I'm patiently waiting for February 24th to arrive ;).

So his story teaser helps me see why Mo Yeon was being feisty to Si Jin in her story teaser lol. It could be that their first encounter was not good and maybe because of her independent and strong personalities, she does not like him & is not friendly with him. Si Jin on the other hand like the game (becoming her friend, getting to know her) so her personalities do not turn him off but in fact they turn him on :loool:.

>>> Si Jin has a scar on his back, top of the right side. Uuu, I wonder how did he get that scar & will MY get to treat him for injury caused by that scar? :lol:

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

Since this photo is funny, I just include captions to it :lol:.

Cr to rightful owner of the photo & me