Katreeya English

Tata

sarNie Egg
Me toooo I wanna go tooooo.... but i live near montreal and dont know if I can gooo.... but reallllyyyy i wanna goooooooooooooooooooooooo

take me with you allllllllllllllllll

i dont even know how to get there

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG I want to go so bad! MN is 10 and a half hours away!!! $25.00 is cheap! I paid $50.00 to go see Benz.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
we haven't had a concert in MN since November! it has been a very long time! i'll try to find out more info on the concert in chicago from my friend!

ceelover

sarNie Egg
I was wondering if we are able to bring cameras because I went to see a couple of concerts where they wouldn't let us bring cameras and I was pretty mad. I hope we can bring cameras because I'd like to take pictures of her. She's so pretty and has such a nice voice.

:lmao:

apple

sarNie Egg
Is anyone else going to the one in Chicago? I'll be there May 13th. It'd be great to meet up with you guys! The temple Kat is going to is actually my temple that I used to go to sunday school. We had Mos there about 10 years ago, and also Jetrin came twice. :D

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGEEE!!!!

whoever goes in MUST bring back something!!!

damn it... this is where i WISH i was taking a trip to MN!!! :w000t:

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I'm going to the one in Chicago because it's only two hours!!!!!!! ........I could go to the one in MN but it's 5 hours!!!!!!!!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Me and my sister are planinng on going I saw the flyer today 2 @ when I took my mom to the asian market hehe...

meenia

sarNie Adult
I WANT TO GO AND SEE KAT TOO....IT WILL TAKE ME 3 HOURS TO GET TO MN...DON'T KNOW WHEN I COULD GO TO THAILAND...KAT IS BEAUTIFUL AND SHE SHE AWESOME ON SCREEN...MISSED HER IN LAKORN...HAPPY THAT SHE IS COMING TO MN AND CHICAGO...LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I COULD GET THE TICKET...

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
if yOur want ticket to the in mInnesota ish on the flyer... mOst likely call KYLE......

meenia

sarNie Adult
Can I get an address to where Kat will be in MN on 5/20/06...I'll like to come with some friends...Like to buy tickets and look for a hotel that is closed to her concert...Thank you!!! Love Kat English...She is coming :D

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
concert at

Shakopee Ballroom
2400 East Fourth Avenue
Shakopee, MN 55379

8 pm to 1 am. tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
O MY GOSH!! HOw cool. Wish i can go. I love KAT!! She's so great! Man, im in AR though. MN is so far!!