Katreeya English

anjos

I the money goes to the temple too... $40 per tickets????? and kat sure dont need the money..... and if I'm really going to go.... MN is better.... the prices is not too much... just right....

.diane.

Media Fanatic
kat's trying to go international!!! she wants to release an english album!!!!!! :w000t:

ps nong jenny ja, i'll call you na bryan really wants me to go so we're working something out ka ^^ i need a place to stay at :wavecry:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
iluvdan said:
is she really going to make a stop in houston, texas? i want to go and see her!!
[post="116724"][/post]​

yEs she ish.i asked the sponsor here in mInnesota if she was goIng home after dee minnesota concert or ish she having another concert???thEn he told me tat she was going to houston....maybee spend about a week thea tOo:D so do lOok fOrward

apple

sarNie Egg
Bummer news guys
The Kat concert in Chicago is postponed. Instead of Sat. May 13, the concert is moved to Sun. May 21. I was told that one of the entertainers (there are 2 that night) couldn't get their visa until May 15.
I hope you guys can still make it! ^_^

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey i want to know more about the NY concert..cus i'm only 3 hrs away..please let me know more..and where can i get a ticket..it's in Queens rite?? thank you!!

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
wahhhs that totally sucks she had to postpone her concert in Chicago. I heard she had problems last year so she didn't go to Chicago.

dave89

sarNie Egg
i really want her to come up to toronto as well so i can drive there cause it is alot closer. i knoe alot of people in ontario that love kat and they would pay anything to go so ask the sponser if she is coming up here as well.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
the sponsors don't send her places. u need a sponsor in the place you live that's willing to bring her there. like our sponsor here told us she's going to texas because he spoke to the sponsor in texas.

miku

sarNie Egg
shubby said:
Damn i want to go real bad..but i wish that i have known this long time ago so i can get a plane ticket...LOLZ
[post="112949"][/post]​

omg she is coming to the usa?
i want to go see her too but dang i am busy on that weekend.
i love her lakorn.

dave89

sarNie Egg
i still want her here tho in toronto we should raise money or something for us canandian fans. the closet concert for us is NY

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
ok can someone clarify this for me...is Kat concert in Chicago postponed until Sat. May 20 or Sunday May 21....cause I heard it was going to be next SAt. instead if so then I can't go cause it's my relative's wedding but if it is sunday May 21 then I still can go....

apple

sarNie Egg
Toon said:
ok can someone clarify this for me...is Kat concert in Chicago postponed until Sat. May 20 or Sunday May 21....cause I heard it was going to be next SAt. instead if so then I can't go cause it's my relative's wedding but if it is sunday May 21 then I still can go....
[post="116989"][/post]​
She will be in Chicago on Sunday May 21
I think she will be in MN on Sat. May 20, right? Anyone from there got any news?

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
shubby said:
hey i want to know more about the NY concert..cus i'm only 3 hrs away..please let me know more..and where can i get a ticket..it's in Queens rite?? thank you!!
[post="116787"][/post]​
The concert will be in Queens at a restaurant called Thai Lagoon..you can try calling them for more ino (718) 779-7789 I'm not sure how they're selling the tickets since the last concert they had with Ae Issiriya the ticket's were sold by table but since this event seems to be more popular it might be different. I'll keep ya posted if I find out anything new.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
kumpangxruk said:
the sponsors don't send her places. u need a sponsor in the place you live that's willing to bring her there. like our sponsor here told us she's going to texas because he spoke to the sponsor in texas.
[post="116892"][/post]​

Where and when is this concert going to be?? does anyone know? any information would be greatly appreciated. thanks!!!

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
ok this is what's going on...

May 20--Concert in Minnesota
May 21--Concert in Chicago
she'll be going other places also but i don't know the dates..
Vegas (on weekday)
Houston, Texas
New York