Katreeya English

dave89

sarNie Egg
awesome pics guys i woundering wat songs of Poompuang she sang i would of loved to hear it and also her version without the hula girls in hula hula

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
I got to see her!!! :p She was awesome and a great entertainer. I gotta say that she has a lot of comic flare because most of the time she was making people laugh with her funny wits and even without her dancers, she was great!!! I got to shake her hand and see her up close and have to say she looks so much better in person because she was very natural and very pretty! I had to drive 4 hours but it was worth every minute of it! Too bad that we weren't VIPs so we didn't get to take any pictures with her :(

Ok well I just saw posters at this one Viet place on Saturday for her concert in Minnesota. The concerts gonna be at the Shakopee Ballroom on 5-20-06 (Saturday) from 10 pm to 12 am. Only 2 hours...that sucks!

There will be another concert for her prior to that date on 5-13-06 in Chicago at this Thai Temple.

I'd post a pix of the flier for the Minnesota one but I don't have a clear one! Sorry! I'll try to take a pix of it next time I see it. ^_^