Kan Kala

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yup, I agree that it's dragging. I've watched to the end of epi 24 and Pinky is still unconscience and her parents keep missing each other. What I don't understand is why don't they remember their daughter's name. Pinky's little sister is so bad! Almost killed Pinky. She's going to feel horrible when she finds out Pinky's her sis. Gonna watch the other episodes soon. Hope it gets better.

anjos

natty said:
it's completely dragging now..
[post="116361"][/post]​
agree w/you there..... it just dregging.... I want it end..... It not that i dont like the movie but it soo good that I just cant waite to see the end..... love this movie.....

anjos

on episode 27 I cant believe that arnas also got rap by that gril......it seem like she's more storng than he on that part..... like he cant fight back......or something.... :loool: it just funny..... :p that gril is carzzy... :blink:

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
can someone please upload the ending song for this lakorn...i keep the other from download forum but no did...

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, Arnas almost got raped by his ex. She's so crazy!! It's not that he couldn't fight back but he was worried about Pinky cause he was trying to find out where she was and his ex kept saying that she was going to kill Pinky if Arnas didn't sleep with her. Glad they finally captured her & her dad but she's not in jail though. So sad that Pinky's visually impaired. I know the surgery will bring her vision but will she be able to box again? I know that's what she really wants to do. Arnas is so cute when he's loving and protective of her, like when he held her hand and told her he'd take care of her. So sweet!! The part that was really dragging was the parents meeting cause they kept missing each other. Glad they finally met at the end of epi 27. Can't wait to see the ending!!

anjos

I know....... finally the mom and dad met.... it took them soo long.... I cant waite till pinky got her vision back.... and found out her boxing teacher is her dad!!!!!! :w000t:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished watching 28. Arnas was hit by a car!! That totally shocked me. That girl's so crazy!! She kept running him over. Finally the cops came and stopped her. Poor Pinky. She doesn't know Arnas is injured and she has to go into the operation room. At least she's met her dad. It was so touching when the family reunited. I almost cried with them!! Can't wait to watch the last 3 episodes! I know it's going to be an awesome ending.

anjos

OMg.....OMG....... i need to watch it......wow...wow... cant believe my arnas got hit by a car........ :( :wavecry: need to watch it ....hope he ok???

SunStar

sarNie Elites
he's fine... his ex girlfriend is all pyscho and wanted to kill him... he was on his way to the hospital to confess his love to Pinky... but the accident happened...

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
i justfinish watch it and it was happen ending..can someone tell you sing the ending song..or where can i dowload it pleases........

anjos

I just finish watching this movie.... and OMG.... I love when he tell her that he love her.... it soooo cute..... :w000t:

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
I also like the ending. :wub:
His mom starts to like Pinky.
Its cute when she starts cheering for Pinky. :D
Luv the part where his mom tells his b-day
gift 4rm Pinky is a basketball.
When actually its a lamp.
Arnas throws the gift thru the hoop and breaks in
front of Pinky. :wavecry: :shock:
Arnas comes inside the house and his mom is singing to him. :loool: