Kan Kala

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
It's getting really interesting. Pinky's going to go into the city to box and Arnas wants her to continue working for him so he offered for her to live in his house! Can't wait to see them living together! There's already a lot of scenes of them together when they weren't living together. Arnas said he adores Pinky when her mom ask if he likes her but I think he's starting to fall for her cause he's always worry about her. It was cute when she had food poisoning and he took her to the doctors and didn't want her to box. When she decided to box, he stayed to cheer for her and to make sure she would be ok. Arnas is so hot! I love his role in this lakorn.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
daringangel said:
It's getting really interesting. Pinky's going to go into the city to box and Arnas wants her to continue working for him so he offered for her to live in his house! Can't wait to see them living together! There's already a lot of scenes of them together when they weren't living together. Arnas said he adores Pinky when her mom ask if he likes her but I think he's starting to fall for her cause he's always worry about her. It was cute when she had food poisoning and he took her to the doctors and didn't want her to box. When she decided to box, he stayed to cheer for her and to make sure she would be ok. Arnas is so hot! I love his role in this lakorn.
[post="109661"][/post]​
yea that part when she was throwing up and peeps thought she was pregnant. it's soo funny. her mom is silly too. have anyone uploaded the next part yet? thanks to everyone that is doing so...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok!! lol Pinky and Dao are sisters and LoOks likes Pinky is Older......Which mean's Arnus isn't a child molestor lol !! But then its kinda weird that Dao likes Arnus because she is probably in her Teens.....!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Ok!! lol Pinky and Dao are sisters and LoOks likes Pinky is Older......Which mean's Arnus isn't a child molestor lol !! But then its kinda weird that Dao likes Arnus because she is probably in her Teens.....!!
[post="109907"][/post]​
Whew! Thank goodness Pinky is older. I forgot what episode it was but Dao's dad asked her how old she was and she told him that she's 17. Yeah, that's weird that she likes Arnas. Pinky said in one episode that Dao likes him and he said to her that she is just a child. I guess this should have indicated to me that Dao is younger than Pinky since he doesn't say that about Pinky.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol yeah!! And they way Dao talks about pinky made me think she was younger till I watch I think it was part 10 where the dad was thinking about the past and it shows pinky's mom and pinky leaving the baby........

juicee

sarNie Elites
i think it's kinda odd that since pinky is the older one and everything, she does't remember anything about her dad or her baby sister.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, Pinky should be the older sister cause the older girl's too immature. Pinky probably doesn't remember anything cause she was too young so she just goes along with what her mom tells her. It's so cute how Arnas is so protective of her when she's living in his house. He took her to buy a cell phone so he can keep track of her but of course he uses the work excuse. I like how the servant girl try to hook them up by using Pinky's phone to text message Arnas. It was so cute when Arnas sent her the song and they both were listening to it on the phone at the same time. I also like the part when Arnas called Pinky to test the phone and saw her up on the balcony. That was funny! Well, Arnas's mom made him misunderstood Pinky so the 2 are not talking nice. No more text messaging :( The next episode should be interesting. Wonder if the servant girl is going to help them make up.

anjos

OMG... OMG.... I love this lakorn.... Arnas and pinky is very funny....
It start to get very funny and good when pinky went to live w/arnas....
cause arnas start to have felling for her....

natty

Chubs
juicee said:
i think it's kinda odd that since pinky is the older one and everything, she does't remember anything about her dad or her baby sister.
[post="110104"][/post]​

well it depends on what age she was taken away from her father.. if it was 5 and under then it's unlikely that she would remember... children that young do forget if you're not constantly there..

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Arnas almost kissed Pinky!! He is definitely falling for her! It was cute that he kept his promise and took her to the mall and they took pictures together! Then they went to see a movie and Arnas just sat there and stared at Pinky instead of watching the movie. I need more episodes! I can't wait till Arnas finds out what his mom and girlfriend has been doing to Pinky.

anjos

daringangel said:
Arnas almost kissed Pinky!! He is definitely falling for her! It was cute that he kept his promise and took her to the mall and they took pictures together! Then they went to see a movie and Arnas just sat there and stared at Pinky instead of watching the movie. I need more episodes! I can't wait till Arnas finds out what his mom and girlfriend has been doing to Pinky.
[post="111524"][/post]​

Yeah.... they are soooo cute.... I love the picture that they took....same here cant wait till the next episodes come out....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, it's true that children forget things. She was probably 3 years old when her mom left her dad. I wonder why she chose Pinky over the little one?

anjos

This movie is very good.... I'm soooooo addicte to this movie.....so far sooooo goooood........ :w000t: watch it.....