Kaew Tah Pee

natty

Chubs
no kayla meant tik.. it's her dream come true to see him in a dress.. ADMIT IT K(O)!

just starting epi 5 now.. so now the stories begin.. the closeness, the drama, the trouble, the dragging misunderstanding, the getting blind part 2, ect ect..

tinah

sarNie Coma
No, Aom's husband didn't try to rape her. He was just horny and wanted some bootay!!
ughh poor aom..if it was ace then thats another thing :wub:

was being sarcastic my sweet dork.

Tik in a dress? Now that's a whole another show
of corse..who would want to see tik in a dress..*bad dreams*..lol..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
no kayla meant tik.. it's her dream come true to see him in a dress.. ADMIT IT K(O)!

just starting epi 5 now.. so now the stories begin.. the closeness, the drama, the trouble, the dragging misunderstanding, the getting blind part 2, ect ect..
Damn you, Nat!

Why you always got to tell my business online. Now the whole world knows I got a thing for man in dresses! Come to mommy daddy! :lol: :lol:

I hope the whole misunderstandings doesn't drag and drag. If they misunderstand and makeup right away, I can deal with it. I don't want to see n'ek and p'ek not talking for too long. I want to see sniff sniff boom boom.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was getting really mad when aom and mos had so many misunderstanding in HJC until the ending :angry:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
i was getting really mad when aom and mos had so many misunderstanding in HJC until the ending :angry:
Yep, the storyline was good in HJC but some of the misunderstandings could've been cut off, but Coco made up for it at the end for me. Son, mommy & daddy too cute :lol:

Nat, if possible, I like pink floral dresses. What a turn on! :lol:

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Can some please upload the remaining of episode 5? I really want to see it. I've been checking every minute just to see if someone uploaded it. Thank you YoUa for uploading this wonderful lakorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep, the storyline was good in HJC but some of the misunderstandings could've been cut off, but Coco made up for it at the end for me. Son, mommy & daddy too cute
that was one happy ending..but if only mos/aom talked alittle bit more with eachother..coco was so adorable..he grew up so fast..lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Can some please upload the remaining of episode 5? I really want to see it. I've been checking every minute just to see if someone uploaded it. Thank you YoUa for uploading this wonderful lakorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Huh..I'm confused...What remaining? :wacko:

I streamed epi 4 & 5 from IPTV. Not sure what part you watched too but let me know if you need epi 5 from IPTV.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i've only seen like 1hr of it...i watched the one Youa posted in this thread. and it was missing some parts or something.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Gals,

I think Youa posted the last 25 minutes already. Check out this thread on page 31, you'll see Youa's post and click on Kaew Tah Pee, it's a hyperlink.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
Gals,

I think Youa posted the last 25 minutes already. Check out this thread on page 31, you'll see Youa's post and click on Kaew Tah Pee, it's a hyperlink.
thats the same one i DL earlier, is that the one you DL too? or did you watch yours from the actual site? oh well, i guess i'll just wait til someone posts the entire epi later.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
yeah, i've only seen like 1hr of it...i watched the one Youa posted in this thread. and it was missing some parts or something.
Yeah the one that I posted miss 25 minutes. If anyone wants to see the preview then you have to download the one I was post in this thread because the one IPTV just update doesn’t have the preview.

Here another gif for the next episode.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yeah the one that I posted miss 25 minutes. If anyone wants to see the preview then you have to download the one I was post in this thread because the one IPTV just update doesn’t have the preview.

Here another gif for the next episode.
Weird...I saw everything including the preview from IPTV...I'll post it up for you gals then...

Here are screencaps ja..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Weird...I saw everything including the preview from IPTV...I'll post it up for you gals then...
My bad, because when I was see the guy then I was close that’s why I didn’t see the preview. Ahahaha

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
ChaosAngelz I didn't get to watch the entire episode 5 so here is a cap of what I did see.

Aom causes a misunderstanding between Tik and Cherry by suggesting that cherry trashed the fax from the doc because she didn't want Tik to get his eyesight back. Aom said Cherry wanted to use him to get his money.

So Tik decided pretend to continue being blind to test Cherry. That's all I saw. Its definitely getting better though.............can't wait for episode 6! I'll be drooling none stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayla thank you so much for posting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you!