Kaew Na Maah 2015

mia07

Introvert
Thanks for the link! Gotta say, it's great to see familiar faces who starred in the older borans frm back in the days.. That fat boy is irritating. He tries to be a bully yet always calling for his mom and dad lol but yeah so far so good.. Can't wait to see them grow up..! :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Thanks for the link! Gotta say, it's great to see familiar faces who starred in the older borans frm back in the days.. That fat boy is irritating. He tries to be a bully yet always calling for his mom and dad lol but yeah so far so good.. Can't wait to see them grow up..! :)

Awwww man it hurts the most to see Garaket from Glot Phet Jed See play the role of a servant. 

mia07

Introvert
BaBeeLaiLai said:

Awwww man it hurts the most to see Garaket from Glot Phet Jed See play the role of a servant. 
Ikr? She only played na'ek once.. Ch7 should have used her more often earlier.. I was disappointed too when Tik (Old Chalawan) was a servant as well..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I completely agree they should have used her in more boran lakorn's earlier. I was also disappointed to see Tik as a servant as well. He's always played a more important role.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yes he's in a couple of drama actually.  He was also in Bodyguard Sao with Sammie, he was also an orphan child. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kkrystal said:
Yes he's in a couple of drama actually.  He was also in Bodyguard Sao with Sammie, he was also an orphan child. 
OMG, really?!? I never took noticed and I loved that lakorn. I find him cute as the reporter in Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart. Lol. Then I came in here and thought he looked familiar and cute.

mia07

Introvert
I think so far so good.. Quite different actually but still entertaining. Gotta keep watching til they start dragging - hopefully not. Dear is doing a good job and so is A, no overacting or anything. I kinda wished they didn't show the beautiful side of her just yet like the previous ones. It should come as a surprise but I guess it's alright. Have yet to see her in the princess outfit though..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Somehow this Maneelathans is not as proper as the previous two. I guess the acting comes too strong make her not prim and proper.

mia07

Introvert
She is still Kaew Manee maybe thats why.. Lol.. She is a bit fiesty though like the Ch3 Kaew Manee.. Lets wait n see how she will do as Maneerathana

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I saw a clip when she had transformed to the beautiful one but she still didn't really change her behavior.

mia07

Introvert
As a regular person or as the princess? I think as Princess she will be better as she has yet to learn mannerisms.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
so far it's a repeat of the same thing over and over? not really getting anywhere ...

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
the boran is okay so far but i would have prefer pra'ek with a different girl
cuz he already play another boran with this nang'ek not long ago
i hope in this remake, they finally make him have her only at the end,
not 3-4 wives like the previous remakes

val

sarNie Adult
in most boran lakorns, p'ek always ended up with at least two wives because n'ek is too nice.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omgg no wonder i said A looks so familiar haha he was in MSRFS he is a cutie lmaoo i wished he was with Kwan instead since the storyline got so dramatic hehe and also I don't remember the old version them being kids, were there really those scenes?? Anyways I will be tuning into this but the old version, i think that they were better looking like the n'ek is super pretty and also the 2 demon girls were prettier too oh well i think i am going to skip the kid part unless its important hahah