Kaew Na Maah 2015

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Holy cow, it hasn't end yet? How many episodes does this lakorn have? I am hoping that a pregnant girl is not watching this lakorn. Cause keonama is just too fugly and annoying...and they say....if you are annoyed or stared at someone too long when you are pregnant the child resemble them somewhat hahahah....it's just one of those believe.

I am sleepy typing this so it might not make sense

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Currently it's already at about 67 episodes. They added another giant girl that's interested in Pintong. This dragging is starting to get annoying. Why hasn't Kaew revealed herself to her husband yet??? Ugh.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yep getting more annoying each esp. I checked here and there to see when it will end. I feel, there will be no  ending to this. 

x0unerthanlater

Too many wives. Too many scenes of p'etho (n'eks knife or whatever...) I mean why does a CG knife get that many scenes. Also there are too many giants. I hate it when they use black magic to get the p'ek.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I actually only saw episode 1 but never got around to continue bc holy shit there's 68 episodes out so far and it hasn't end? I'm guessing there's so many nonsense and dragginess I bet. And whats up with all these wives man? Cant a boran male lead praek be loyal and have 1 wife...geesh. But anyways does he know how Kaewmanee looks like yet without the horse face? Like does he know they're the same person?

x0unerthanlater

He still doesn't know it's the same person. Even though when he sees Kaewmanee she instantly turns to Kaewnamah. I don't know how he hasn't figured it out yet.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think I'll just wait until it ends just to watch the ending bc I saw a preview and it seems like praek is under a spell

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
He still doesn't know it's the same person. Even though when he sees Kaewmanee she instantly turns to Kaewnamah. I don't know how he hasn't figured it out yet.
Cus he's dumb and that is why they drag this thing out. It takes a while to fix stupid.

x0unerthanlater

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Cus he's dumb and that is why they drag this thing out. It takes a while to fix stupid.
He's being stupid forever.

And yeah p'ek and even his parents are put under a spell.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I am so late but one of my friend liked the teaser and it appeared on my FB feed. I also don't like how they use black magic to get the pra ek. Can these writer get more creative? There's really no plot or character development in boran any more. It's so sad! Why can't a bad guy use black magic to get the nang ek and sleep with her so that our pra ek can get a taste of their own medicine. I hate it when my pra ek are linked to more than one gal when they already married. That's just disgusting.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The ridiculousness of the direction this lakorn is going literally have me trying to suffocate myself with a pillow but I don't know why I can't stop myself from watching it. I am probably part of the problem.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sooooo....I take it this hasn't end or about to end? I think almost all boran lakorns I have watched all had black magic in them.

I think, I would laugh if it weren't so real in reality. When I was growing up this lady says if you want a guy and can't have them just used black magic. I was confused cause she didn't seem to be with a man of any worth. I wanted to ask her how come she didn't do one for herself?

Those things are crazy and evil. Someone mentioned that it last like 10 years and when it fades the guy will hate you more than before lol

x0unerthanlater

Yeah I heard when the magic fades the guy literally will hate your guts... Also the magic can fade when the magic doctor dies.