Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOOT! i'm caught up now ahahaha gawd this is ridiculous i kinda remmeber the leud hong version ahha so at the begg. Nam looked like a barbie and i just din't like Kaew very much but its all good awhh have to wait til next week? =//

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think Vill look like princess in Korean series and as for Son he looks so tall and handsome like a Korean prince too...Loving this couple, hope they have lakorn together again soon...love the chemistry between in the lakorn, and their friendship off the screen is nice too...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i was just a exact.co.th and there was a picture of win, gaan, and nam and they were outside, looks like a beach...i wonder if gaan sent them to puket to spend time together or something...hmm...do that have enough time for those type of scenes? i hope so!!! lol...
oh thanks.
hmm that's interesting and sweet!! lol
do you think you can share us the pictures in here? cause i can't find it in the site.
btw, thanks :]]]]

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I finally got a chance to watch this lakorn..had off from work a few days ago and watched the whole thing in one shot. I have to say it's really good! I love he n'ek she is tooo cute! Her acting is not too bad either except during the crying scene her tongue seems to get in the way of her words..is she from the south or something? I think they have that same accent there. Though the p'ek is very good looking but dude really needs to brush up on his acting skills. He's super duper stiff..even his walk is stiff! lol my goodness..also in the first couple of episodes I thought his expression's were a little feminine..(kinda borderline gayish looking..eek sorry! had to say it) One scene that really caught me by surprise was when Nope seduced Gaew when she was drunk..omg when they were kissing on that bed they were really going at it!! Damn I think this is the first time I've seen a REAL mouth to mouth french kissing scene like that ina lakorn! Gosh kids these days are taking lakorns to a new level!
Which episode was the real kissing? LOL!

Maybe seeing that scene, I might just change my mind and give this lakorn a chance.

nina07

sarNie Adult
So the next episode will be on Sunday right? Gosh, this lakorn is ending fast and it's Ch5 too. It's a good thing their extending it though ^_^

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg....i haven't been in this thread for such a long time....they seem like they're dranging ep. to ep....well...can't wait for the last few of them...thanks for the subb clipd...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Which episode was the real kissing? LOL!

Maybe seeing that scene, I might just change my mind and give this lakorn a chance.

aren't all the kisses real? thats what it seems like hahah i remmeber watching the CPR scene and my godd she had to be like breathed into like 20735325302573X ahahahahahhahahah lovely.

GAWD!! i feel so retarded. hahaha so i downloaded all the episodes and like i watched up to ep 26 last night and i thought that was all until i read about some hugging scene and i'me like ??? and i go back and my god. i haven't watched the last ep yet hahaahah