Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
well at least there was a nice scene of son and vill today not that excited about the next ep but the grandma knows and WHAT HAPPEN TO peemai they like totally didn't tell us anything is she dead, did the baby live??

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ahah, i'm so freakin' behind this lakorn. like a week behind. i'm so lazyy to dl or even watch online these days :p my sisters watching on yt and she just spoilers it for me :p lol. this lakorn seems so longgg.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love today's episode...the car scene with son and vill....it was sooo cute, and when he kiss her hand :wub: and i love the swimming scene with son and new :drool: ...the grandma was so weird, she started to freak out so she could pull nam's hair for dna ahahaha....i can't wait for tomorrow's :D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love today Epi. in the car, Son & Vill, the way Win holds Nam's hand then he kisses her hand and Nam lays her head on Win's shoulders then he hold onto her shoulder too.then when Win says good night to Nam, Son has 1 sweet killer smile, just can't get enough of Son..Love the swimming part too, Son's got 1 hot body and gorgeous lips,,,,Nop seems like a young child body compare to Son...Sorry to New's fan....but he does not have the good physic such as Son has...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
really...aww that seems sweet...i dunno why but is it juss mehh...cause it seems like this lakorn is dragy...well...we have a couple more days till last episode...can't wiat...

max

sarNie Elites
I loved today's scene with Win and Nam : ) I hope that they will continue to receive scenes (MORE SCENES) because Kaew Lom Pet is ending so quickly : (

neena

sarNie Adult
i have a feeling nop is up to something. remember how good he was at drugging kaew kao...maybe he's up to something.

max

sarNie Elites
I feel like it is kind of lagging, yet I do not want it to end so fast. I just really wish that there were more scenes with Son and Wiew together because it is going to end very soon

I especially liked New and Peemai's scene in today's episode. I think Peemai is a very good actress, even though I am not too familar with her. I really hope that they end up together.

Can someone please translate what New and Peemai were saying in the hospital room? At the end of that scene, did he just ask for forgiveness, and that was it? I was thinking that maybe that was the end of New and Peemai since she had a miscarriage : (

neena

sarNie Adult
yeah...today's episode...again, love it or hate it...and i didn't care anymore...today's episode won't have them but the next one will...my guess. for me now...nam and win scenes are what makes me watch this lakorn. i literally skimmed through today's episode to see if there were any such scenes...sadly no. hmm...i think i'm so familiar with this lakorn already to not care about other scenes except for nam and win's...i watched lerd hong a long time ago so the storyline isn't new but the couple makes me eager and happy....so i watch it for son and vill.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Can someone please translate what New and Peemai were saying in the hospital room? At the end of that scene, did he just ask for forgiveness, and that was it? I was thinking that maybe that was the end of New and Peemai since she had a miscarriage : (
yep, that was pretty much all he said, and that the baby wasn't developed enough to be considered life yet so it's a good thing it isn't going to be born into all the chaos going on in their lives.

as for that psycho biatch, kaewkaow, it's messed up how she was using her own mother (pikul) to take the fall...trying to convince her and shiet. on top of that, it looks like she's going to kill off grandma too. she even says, "grandma, then maybe you shouldn't stick around to say anything!" right when she has her at the top edge of the steps. this biatch is not remorseful at all!! messed up just like her mother...actually, worse. well, the character...not the actress. haha

you know, i will have to admit that on the first eps of the lakorn, aeirin got on my nerves because some scenes didn't seem right (acting wise) and her voice was awkward, but as i continued watching, i must say that she has grown on me as a nang rai. this newcomer is pretty decent. :)

gialong93

sarNie Egg
At the hospital scene, P'mai looks younger and less slutty without those heavy make-ups... Not sure what Nop said but I feels Nop loves Kaew Kao, not her.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ah so sad for jib i really like peemai though i've only seen her in two lakorns but she is great in them hope her character gets a happy ending...and hope this is not the last we see of Jib in this lakorn...peemai could potentially be a great n'ek if given the opportunity...today's ep was sad no son or vill but man if i was the grandma i'll be exposing the TRUTH...c'mon the girl is not your granddaughter and i think Lada would like to know her real daughter

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you for confirming my assumption Thookotha : )

I am sad that they will end like that. Even though New is a brat, I think he deserves to be loved to : (

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am so sad today, no scene of Nam & Win,,,,but the next epi. Kaew is on fire,,,,,she pushes the grandma over the stairs but the grandma is going to reveal the whole things then Gaan witness the whole things.....I saw in the capture of Exact, Nam is taking care of the grandma while she is paralyse or in a wheel chair, hopefully there will be more of Nam & Win scene in next epi. and I don't want it to end so short within having a Nam & win scene in a romantic way....