Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Miss Son & Vil, hope they will have another lakorn together soon....cross fingers, "Yahk Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa" Vill will be cast along side Son for his lakorn, it be so awsome, sweet and romantic

fun

Expired Sarnie
I finally got myself to watch KLP last night. I am on episode 9 which I will resume tonight. I got to say, Vill as a first timer, she is actually great (but she needs to work on her crying)! But as for Son, he needs a lot of work on his acting skills. He lacks emotion in his voice and in his eyes and like someone mentioned very robotic.

I actually love Leurd Hong but this remake makes more sense and more logic. I like how they started the beginning in KLP than in LH. But LH everyone fitted their roles. As for KLP, they look awefully young to protray such mature characters.

Oh I got to add, nang rai is hideous. She has mountain full of makeup. Vill's makeup is heavy but it still looks great. And for those who said she was chubby! Wow I sure want to beat the crap out of them. LOL she has a nice figure and seeing recent picture of her, she gotten very thin. She still looks nice but I like her full body figure in KLP.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
This is probably old news of Vill & Son attending Cinderella Gala together and after party, but interesting have not seen them actually gone out together, probably with Vill's mom and Aerin also Son's father too; credit to SonYuk fanclubs website

Pictures of them @ Cinderella Gala dinner for family;

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awee Son and Vill. I miss them so much. I was rewatching KLP and their sweet scenes. They need to paired up again.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
a lot of people say wiew puts on heavy make-up...but i believe grand puts on more make up not to be mean...but every time i look at her face it seems like a could scrap powder off of it....not offending fans..i'm a fan of grand too but i think wiew doesn't even put on that much make up compare to other stars.....

crowclay

sarNie Egg
It has been a while since this lakorn aired, but I only recently came to know about this.

I just have one question.

Did the p'ek and the n'rai slept together and the n'ek got to see it?

Asy

sarNie Immature
Whoa finally I finished watching Kaew Lom Phet. It took me about 5 days. KLP was bearable for me. I watching it without fast-forward. I can say it was pretty decent, good especially when the 5 leading actors are newbies. But I don't think I will re-watch it, well maybe yes but just for the first half. The second half was nonsense because too much of KaewKao. The first half there were many cute scenes even the real lip lock between the PraNang but it went nowhere on the second half which made me mad. But everything was ok for me since the ending was good. It satisfied me. But wth the noisy servant Khun Nu ka ka should get punish, haha!!! And I don't think they knew that KaewKao also kills his biological father.

I like the OST. And I thought the scenes in MV was actually from the lakorn???!!!

Overall, KLP was ok. :)

note: I even finished reading the 145 pages of this thread!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
. I can say it was pretty decent, good especially when the 5 leading actors are newbies. But I don't think I will re-watch it, well maybe yes but just for the first half. The second half was nonsense because too much of KaewKao. The first half there were many cute scenes even the real lip lock between the PraNang but it went nowhere on the second half which made me mad. But everything was ok for me since the ending was good. It satisfied me. And I don't think they knew that KaewKao also kills his biological father.

I like the OST. And I thought the scenes in MV was actually from the lakorn???!!!

Overall, KLP was ok. :)

note: I even finished reading the 145 pages of this thread!!![/font]
I just finished rewatxhing this the second time around. This had potential to become one of my top drama but sadly my love was cut short in the second half of this lakorn. I think I like it better the second time around but the feeling of the second half remains the same lol

I want to see them reunite as pranang again and with a good script too.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I decided to watch KLP again for the fifth time, and what do you know !!!!!!!!!
Balled my eyes out like it was my first time again!!
I really can't get tired of this lakorn.
This is one of the lakorns where you don't forward heheh
although I did forward Kaew's father's scenes.

The meaning behind the story is sooo sad if you think about it!
The love/bond a mother has for her child is absolutely powerful.

Pikoons actions got me so madddddddd at times !!!!!
Totally killed me when she treated Nampetch badly just because of Kaew !

Vill did such a beautiful job as Nampetch !
I cried when she cried in here.
She always have roles where she cries, but this one is #1 for me.
I love how she looked in here, her first look.
She's gorgeous and looks a bit different now,
but def she looked youthful, innocent, yet stunning to me in here.

Can't get over it.
I never really liked Son.
It took 2-3 years just to like this dude haha

Love the chemistry between Son and Vill.
Such a beautiful and i shall say powerful chemistry as newbies.
Aerin did such a superb job as Kaew.
Such a stubborn spoil brat.
Cried the most at the end when she was like "Mae ja" to her biological mother.
That part broke my heart the most.

Jiebs parts made me cry too. I pitied her too because Nok
never realized the love she had for him till she sacrificed herself to protect him from Joe's bullet.
So sad. ahhhhhhhhhh

And not to mention P'Karn ! He's such a sweetheart !!!
Love his cute dimples !!

I can so go on with this lakorn !!!!!!
Love love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!

I am glad Son and Vill are reuniting after how many years !
Their chem was explosive hehehehe

This is a RECOMMENDED LAKORN MOST DEF.
SOOOOOOD YAUD LOEY AH !!!

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
for son and vill first lakorn they did a good job but they need to improve there acting. the lakorn actually pretty good. love those two together. the mv and song are good too