Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Actually it will be having 30 because Artit Ching Duang is set to air on January 15th but I'm unsure Im 70 percent positive .. but I did see it at exact website and plus synopsis for Artit Ching Duang is out already so I assume that this should be ending soon

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Love Son & Vill, cute couple on and off screen, hope they will date in real life, but i guess it takes time since they r still so young...

I don't know for some reason the smile is Vill but i could be wrong, I know that recently Bee, Namtip did get her hair cut for her new lakorn with Pong....but the smile just remain me of Vill and the shape of her face & also her eyes too...I suppose i am just wishing to see Son & Vill on the catwalk together...hehe

SHE LOOK LIKE BEE N ....WOW SON LOOKS HOT IN THE OUTFIT...:D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Actually it will be having 30 because Artit Ching Duang is set to air on January 15th but I'm unsure Im 70 percent positive .. but I did see it at exact website and plus synopsis for Artit Ching Duang is out already so I assume that this should be ending soon

REALLY...AWW...THATS SAD...I'M GONNA MISS THIS LAKORN SO MUCH...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so only 30 eps eh??? oh well that's 11 more eps of son and vill...should we go to exact website and have them do another lakorn after there ones with mos and peung

transcend89

sarNie Adult
how many posts to go to the next page ugggg.......it's funny so far there's only 1 yes 1 fanfic of son and vill

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yes2drama :p im positive that Vill and Son will NOT have a lakorn together this year.. and probably won't until next year o_O If only Exact promoted other couples the way they did Cap and Pim freaking those two were having lakorns together left and right ..and going to exact website won't work I've tried :loool: and all they give me is Pepper and Ann in a lakorn urgh Ching Chang and probably won't even end up together Lmao and been begging for Bie and Mew or at least mew with someone else but NOPE! LOL

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yeah too bad b/c us fans here have different taste than the thai fans i see that ch7 ratings are higher then ch3 and ch5 which i don't even watch a lot of ch7

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so if son and vill pair up again what should they do??? slap/kiss idk that would be hot but i like romantic/comedy too...what do you guys think or another action for son or should we go with horror but not like the one with fang and dew boring didn't even watch it just the last ep