Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
What is this lakorn about? Is it worth watching?
Im watching jai rao, but Im thinking of watching another one to pass time while Im on Vacation.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn! Is one that is worth watching dude and this one is semi-worth it.. It's a ok storyline with a cute cast but I wouldn't say it's the best. I love it though x3

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I hope Exact already have a lakorn for Son and Vill to be in.. I'm dying to see them back together. They should pair them up and make them a power couple too.... X fingers

I am hoping for a romantic comedy in a romantic sceneries for Son and Vill like out in the countryside where flowers and mountains, they would look so good together....Where riding bicycle, it be a perfect scene....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
no!!!! i don't want it to end!!! i'm going to miss seeing son and vill together!!! for the past two months, i have been so in love with this couple!! 31 or 32 episodes is a lot but still!!! i hope they make another lakorn together, so badly and hopefully son will improve a lot more!! i don't want jan 15 to come up yet!!
I have Son & Vill next lakorn will be a romantic comedy where they fight back to each other, in a romantic scenes of background or backdrop of mountains and flowers fields, they both riding bicycle , in the country somewhere, that would be so romantic and cute....Let's write email to Exact. anyone got their email address??????

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sorry my computers retarded, so it didn't let me post, then posted too much!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHEEWIN'S ROBOTIC ACTING!!!!

Me too, he is so hot and cute, I love his hot lips and killer stare....I love when he wear jean and white shirt, show off his pack of chest.....Oh i love to see them in a beach sceneries lakorn too. that would be so romantic too....where they both wear white, Son in white pant and shirt and Vill would be in white top and long or short skirt with flowers in her hair and Son having Flower necklace too..... so romantic hope to see it....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
so if son and vill pair up again what should they do??? slap/kiss idk that would be hot but i like romantic/comedy too...what do you guys think or another action for son or should we go with horror but not like the one with fang and dew boring didn't even watch it just the last ep
Same, romantic comedy with lots of arguments and kissing, on a beach scenes or background of flowers field or mountain where they used bicycle for transport or jep, it be so romantic. I hope so like some Korean series....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Aww man, I want a good ending for this version.. i hope there's a wedding... hehe.. lol.. still crossing finger.
A romantic white rose garden wedding for the ending would be so lovely and romantic too. Vill will definitely look stunning in white dress and Son he will look so tall and handsome in tuxsedo....Just love Son smile and his lip r hot....I don't normally like Korean looking guy but Son is an exception for me.. hehehe White roses garden wedding...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Ending would love to be White roses wedding,,,,Son in white tuxsedo and Vill in white dress and her hair all done up like a bride with flowers in her hair...