Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
own another page....:D...heeh......hehe....welll...it just seem like his undy tag or sumthin like that...

really? his pants is low...and what seemed like a tattoo is too far away from the pants to be a tag...WOW, i never knew i observed so well, i think i'm obsessed with this lakorn...first JLR fever now its KLP fever.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hope they do continue subbing this lakorn. They only had one part up so far.
I can't believe that had that guy played as Wiews dad (her fake one). I see him in so many lakorns, He's so popularr [:
I like him alot. I never thought he would play in this lakorn in that role. I think he looks wayy too innocent, lol. Compared to the one in the older version.

jakjann

Jakjann
Translate Dara Story 12-06-08: Kaew Lorm Petch MV On air 8th Dec. 08

*beginning scene Ruj the Star sing his song*

On set from KLP MV

Frank: Sawasde krup(Hallo) I am Frank. Now, I am on set to filming from Music Vdo from singer, that many people say he look like me. This only you don´t must to guess at. It´s Ruj The Star. And today is a filming of Music Vdo song Yoo puaer tue, it´s a opening single album from Ruj The Star. How it´s a
atmosphere on set, Let´s look!

*Talk with Ruj*

Frank: Ok, I am next to a new star(singer) that he is a own Yoo peur tue song, this Music vdo, now. Here is my younger twin brother: RUJ THE STAR!

Ruj: Hello.
Frank: hy. How are you? How it is, are you nervous?, with filming your MVD, because it is your opening-single-album?

Ruj: Well, It is already the third receptive of MV.
Frank: Third MV of your Life.
Ruj: Yes. but i am still nervous. I am nervous, because of it is a first song that all can see and it in my first album.

Frank: Are you happy? Even if you are not a THE STAR?
Ruj:Yes.
Frank: But you have a chance and can make things that you love it.

Ruj: I am very happy,because of it is my dream, as I said, to be a singer,to (be) have own album, is the best thing a singer could happen. Yes. And now, we can detect something. And it is in my favou. style and i am very happy.

Frank: What is about Songs-style?
Ruj: Style of song...this song is in Pop-style with a little smell of Rock.
Frank: And all Album?
Ruj: Album? Well, Album are in PopRock-style.
Frank: Pop-Rock...And concept in your Styling....have you chosen yourself? Are you also saying ....
Ruj: Well, I have a bit to share, for example ... I should be like this...OK. Japan!
Frank: Japan!?
Ruj: Japan-Style.
Frank: J-Rock!
Ruj: little need to be torn (mean his T-shirt) *laugh* its much... much.
Frank: Much...much but look very good.
Ruj: Thank you.
Frank: Wellcome. This song is from drama Keaw Lom Pet.
Ruj: Yes right.
Frank: It´s because of this, why you chosen Pranang from Keaw Lom Pet for this MV.
Ruj: Well...It´s a song from this drama, We must use this situation from Lakorn for our MV. And Nangek and Pra´k both must be here. The Story is about Pra´k. he loves she and want to do everything for nang ek, for ever.

*scenen from Ruj sing his song and Pra - nang*

Frank: Will we see Ruj playing own MV someday?
Ruj: Aha. Of course. Next ayt in next MV. Wait only.
Frank: OK! Many Fans look forward to seeing neyt Mv from Ruj that he act himself.
Ruj: Yes.
Frank: Who do you want to have as a main actress?
Ruj: Who?
Frank: Difficult to answer?
Ruj: Yeah, very difficult.
Frank: Well, your specification? must be white?
Ruj:Yes white!
Frank: be tall?
Ruj: tall? actually, not necessarily.
Frank: Don´t chose tall.
Ruj: conclude, white and beuwtiful is enought. OK
Frank: i have: she is white, small, Long hair, very buewtiful. TuiTui!
Ruj: White, beuwtiful....

Pics from TuiTui: Chose me.

Ruj: No , can not... i have someone....
Frank: be fortunate... (see it as fortunate)
Ruj: someone...short hair...,
Frank: Short hair...
Ruj: Nice face...
Frank: Nice...face...
Ruj: and is white, too
Frank: white, too...who?
Ruj: was a singer, too....!
Frank: was a singer, too?? Really? Who?
Ruj: Pi Aeggy!!

Pic from Pi Aeg: Want to be leader actor.

Frank: Don´t say like this!
Ruj: It is a joke... joke*laught*
Frank: Else thinks too much!

Ruj: Leader actress from Pi Mos are very beuwtiful! Right? the 2...
Frank: Chompoo...
Ruj: like Pi Chompoo...,Pi Paula....
Frank: Ahh...you want have like this style...
Ruj: If i have a chance... i must ask...
Frank: Say what about this MV.
Ruj: OK. Well, for MV - Yoo Puer Tue...it is a song from Kewa Lom Pet... can see this mv at time(frame) at december. and don´t forget, isn´t enougth if you see only this MV, must seee Lakorn Keaw Lom pet, it is very funyn, now.

Yoo can see MV-Yoo peur tue first time at Monday 8th december. And Full Album, Ruj he whisper is not more long time. restrain oneself a little bit. You can hear it, soon!

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
A couple of pictures from Son and Wiew's photoshoot for Upluz magazine. I personally don't like the clothes, but it's Son and Wiew so it's all good :)

credits: yimsiam

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
There shoot is so weird looking and scary O_O They should have them do a better shoot, a cuteee one ;] Yeah, it dosen't look like Wiew at all.

Thanks for sharing the fanmade MV :] I was hoping someone would make one, I'm so bored waiting for the next episode of JaiRao to air!

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you so much for translating for us jakjann! If you have time, please translate the scenes where Son and Wiew are talking : )

I do not like the clothes either, but it like someone said above, it is okay because it is Son and Wiew : )

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! just saw the preview for the mv and it's killing me with excitement......and it's cute how he asked her to audition with her son and wiew forever on screen lol if they chose not to be with each other at least they're good friends then i'm fine but if they become a couple even better

max

sarNie Elites
I am so eager that I am going through the old version.

Well, I am not too sure, but it seems like towards the middle to the end of the lakorn, the pra'eke and na'eke do not really have any sweet scenes together? The nang'rai is like gued on to the pra'eke.

I really hope that this version does not do that because I want to see more sweet scenes between Son and Wiew and not just scenes where they are sad/mad at each other.