Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

max

sarNie Elites
omg thank you
you're making me impatient thanks jakjann
i made a fan mv for this lakorn i will upload it later i try but it failed i will try again
i'll post it on youtube
Awesome! Yes, please upload it when possible and please post the link to share : )

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
me too...can't wait for the mv.......i fell in love with the song tooo..thanks..have been replaying that song over and over...

max

sarNie Elites
I love the song as well! I thought it was suppose to come out today? I am not sure though :/ If so, that would be great! I have been waiting for the MV to come out as well!

max

sarNie Elites
Hum... I am not sure. I thought at first I saw the 6th, and then I saw the 5th, but obviously it was not yesterday because I did not see it anywhere. Hehe. It could be the 8th, though?

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
For some reason, I thought that the mother (Pikul) showed more love for fon/namphet's character in Leurd Hong.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Have the MV of Yoo Peua Tue coming out yet of Kaew Lom Pet!! I wonder what are going to be the scenes in the MV. Has it come out yet? I'm so impatient every time? -_- B)

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
According to Wiew's Hi5 the MV will be premiering in Thailand on December 8 on Five Live so we have to wait a tad bit more. Dara Story with Son and Wiew talking about the MV has aired though. I just watched it and it even shows some scenes from the MV. There's another pool scene in the MV and a couple kiss scenes I think and another CPR scene. Sorta a replication of scenes from the lakorn :D LOL, the MC guy teases them about becoming a real couple too.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
really so where did you watch it at. what is the link that you watched it at could you give me the link so i'll get to see it to...
please

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
I watched it at the thaitv website. Usually Spicy Forum uploads some Dara Story clips onto Youtube as well so hopefully they'll upload this one.

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
I haven't been able to find it on Youtube yet, but if you guys have a ThaiTV account you can watch it there. It's Dara Story episode 51. I'll be back with some crappy caps. The streaming isn't that HD so yeah, the caps are pretty crappy.

v
yup thaitv.tv :)

neena

sarNie Adult
I haven't been able to find it on Youtube yet, but if you guys have a ThaiTV account you can watch it there. It's Dara Story episode 51. I'll be back with some crappy caps. The streaming isn't that HD so yeah, the caps are pretty crappy. Sorry guys.
is it thaitv.tv?

EDIT...OMG!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!! I am totally in love with this couple!! that MV I WANNA SEE IT SO BAD!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhhhh....cute caps...the kissing....wahhh!!!!!!!!!!

can I have wiew's hi5 plz?

i was reading wiew's interview and she and son know each other before, b/c son's sister is in the same faculty as wiew...and he was the one that asked wiew to go audition with him lol