Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Ana

sarNie Adult
lol..that must be the case. Married and went away :p

Middle school kids?! God I feel old :rolleyes:
The only decent character I see is p'ek and n'ek..lol..Ouy N'rai has got to gooooooooooooo <_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
for real don't they look so young? yea pra'ek is kinda cute. they look too young to be in a drama like dis lol

Natsume

sarNie Adult
if you do got it right...and both mom's know they aren't raising their real daughters that would be really screwed up...wiew's mom already knows whose her daughter she would just take her daughter back and wiew will go back to her real mother because her real mother knows erin's not her real daughter....hm...it would sound weird.
It does sound weird, I haven't thought of that...XD

Anyway I'm looking forward for more >.<

superstar

sarNie Egg
I think the N'rai girl is Poo Priaya friend in realy life and I think she is about the same age as Poo. I believe they went to the same school. And she is into dancing in real life.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I try finding it again and it turned out somebody has subbed Lerd Hong in english subbed
here is the link:http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Lerd+Hong+%28+Engsub%29&search_type=&aq=f
yes, i only understand khmer, french and english

jakjann

Jakjann
i have see episode 1, and pikun is so poor....

I can understand Pikun
why She doesn´t give a baby back to real mother

------------------

The Family of real mother is rich and if she give back must her daughter die
-----------------

i can not wait to see next episode ....
Mother and daughter meets eachother , but do not know that they are mother and daughter XD
--------------------I like this drama at a first sight

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I was wondering... is Sramoch kmao the title of Luerd Hong in khmer? I'm not sure about the cast but it does has the same plot...

jakjann

Jakjann
me not ^^´´

---------------

next episode:

NEXT EPISODE (2) 26-11-08_ 20.25

Keawkao grew on without worries
but on the contrary of Nampet, she must help her mother always to survive by selling sweets

One day Nampet and Pikun selling sweets near Lada´s Construction Center (Site???)
Det the thief, steals Ladas bag, while Lada the construction reviewed
Nampet had seen and help Lada but she was injured
Lada and Gaan, her Older son they bring Nampet to hospital

----------------------------------------------------------------

sry if anybody can not understand it, my english is not very good, i ´ve try to translate it^^´´