Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
wow! i love ur banner...Son looks so hot! is it real of is it a manipulation?

btw does anyone know if the showed aired yet? i mean the talkshow w/ the cast on tis lakorn on Mos' talkshow... -_-

:lol: thanks, i put the pictures together, pretty hot he is! yeah...i wonder too if that talkshow is up. i am totally drooling over him!

did you gals see this picture of him? it was in the issue with pae, chakrit, ananda, and ken at magazinedee, isn't he...*sigh* he's dreamy, i think of him as edward cullens when i read twlight.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
episode 1 was OKAY... im looking forward to the sweet scenes of the pra'ek and nang'ek. The pra'ek is kinda cute =]

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Kaew Lom Pet was alright for Epi. 1 I was wondering does anyone know when this lakorn aires daily? like on what days of the week. Could anyone already tell if they like Lerd Hong more or Kaew Lom Pet? I would rather go with Kaew Lom Pet!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
exact lakorn always airs the same days: monday to thursday. didn't watch "leurd hong" yet, need to find a copy... but question:
r'scene or not?
preggy n'ek or not?
and most important baby or not?

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 was alright.
This lakorn the mother didn't intentionally switch the baby. She wanted to go back and get her baby but her baby was seriously sick. So she had no choice but to leave her there. I LOVE Lerd Hong this one looks good too. P'ek looks cute. I gotta say he's very cute B)

The only thing that bugs me is the n'rai. Her voice annoys me and she doesn't look right somehow :rolleyes:

Other then that I wanna see moreeeeeeeeee :p

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I agree with you that's right the thing that annoys me is the n'rai voice, it just kills it, well here is the part that I hate the most about her voice in this video in the part of 1:06-1:28 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw6THMaov28 she looks pretty but her voice just kills it everytime.

Episode 1 was alright.
This lakorn the mother didn't intentionally switch the baby. She wanted to go back and get her baby but her baby was seriously sick. So she had no choice but to leave her there. I LOVE Lerd Hong this one looks good too. P'ek looks cute. I gotta say he's very cute B)

The only thing that bugs me is the n'rai. Her voice annoys me and she doesn't look right somehow :rolleyes:

Other then that I wanna see moreeeeeeeeee :p

neena

sarNie Adult
just watched...i mean skimmed through episode 1 but WHOA!!! Son is hot!!! lol...i'm not suppose to call him P...i just remembered that...he's nong to me. :lol: yeah...i think i'm only watching this lakorn because of them, wiew and son. they look good together.

forgot to mention...yea...the themesong is good!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 1 was alright.
really "leurd hong" is good? never watch it. was it on youtube in khmer dubbed?

Ana

sarNie Adult
Lerd Hong was good. The n'rai did a fantastic job being the crazy bitch she is. What happed to her? I thought she would of made it big anywayz, I dunno if the lakorn is uploaded @ YT sorry

--------------

EEk n'rai voice irritate my ear -_- . Sometime it's so deep like a man :rolleyes:

Natsume

sarNie Adult
If I got it right, both moms know they aren't raising their real daughter... I prefer that to them knowing the truth at the end...^^

Ana

sarNie Adult
I dun think n'ek mom knows but the other lady knows. The one with her all the time. She noticed that the baby is not the right one cuzz she doesn't have some birth mark I think. But of course she didn't say anything and as usual everything will be reveal in the end :rolleyes:

neena

sarNie Adult
If I got it right, both moms know they aren't raising their real daughter... I prefer that to them knowing the truth at the end...^^

if you do got it right...and both mom's know they aren't raising their real daughters that would be really screwed up...wiew's mom already knows whose her daughter she would just take her daughter back and wiew will go back to her real mother because her real mother knows erin's not her real daughter....hm...it would sound weird.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Lerd Hong was good. The n'rai did a fantastic job being the crazy bitch she is. What happed to her? I thought she would of made it big anywayz, I dunno if the lakorn is uploaded @ YT sorry

--------------

EEk n'rai voice irritate my ear -_- . Sometime it's so deep like a man :rolleyes:
nang raay in leuad hong was in meua wan fah plien see back in 05. it was a exact lakorn w/ nok sinjai and man i forgot da man's name lol p'oh was paired up w/ ann alicia. and n'raay in leuad hong played as p'oh's oldest sister. she was really nice. too nice so her husband took advantage of dat. he used her to get money. i was like holy shiet dis is such a change from leuad hong lol she was good

Ana

sarNie Adult
nang raay in leuad hong was in meua wan fah plien see back in 05. it was a exact lakorn w/ nok sinjai and man i forgot da man's name lol p'oh was paired up w/ ann alicia. and n'raay in leuad hong played as p'oh's oldest sister. she was really nice. too nice so her husband took advantage of dat. he used her to get money. i was like holy shiet dis is such a change from leuad hong lol she was good

^ Yea! I watched that lakorn too. What happen to her afterward?. She just like disappear..lol..so sadddddddd. She makes a good n'rai better then some other n'rai out there :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea lol she just went poof lol she was good as good and bad. maybe she got married and moved away? lol oo imma start on dis one tonight. da cast look like middle school kids though