Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i juss watched the t-ser....aww...it was so cuute...dang exact is like getting to add really kissing scenes theses days...
------------------------------
ooo...u got the banner jeeja i was thinking about making one for bie n weiw too...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i juss watched the t-ser....aww...it was so cuute...dang exact is like getting to add really kissing scenes theses days...
------------------------------
ooo...u got the banner jeeja i was thinking about making one for bie n weiw too...

thnx for liking it, but i didn't make it...Leemyis did it for me...i ask her...

jakjann

Jakjann
have see T-ser on Exact.....
can´t wait!!!!!!

Erins (or Irin??) , her acting is very good ^-^

Kun Gwang G.´s character is so sad T.T

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the teaser, look like more love scenes in here than the old version. plus pra aek look much cutier than the other guy in the old version too. nang aek looks cute too. the old version i like the older brother(play by Pong) he was sweet and cute. i'll wait to see it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hey Miss A!

haha anyways same here!!
i didnt really like the old version..i mean it was gewd..buttah i didnt like the main dude..
hahaha btw, where did he go anyways?? lol
hmm...i think the main characters, for this coming version, is hott!! the main dude motly!!
hahahaha cant wait for the 24th!! lol ;]

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man they look like middle school kids. thanks for da pix

Natsume

sarNie Adult
The p'ek is really cute >.< and the n'ek is quite ok ^^
I've seen the teaser and this looks really like a nice lakorn. I can't wait for this to air

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
they all look so young...but tat's okay w/ me except the bad guy are u joking w/ me..he looks like he doesn't know wat he's doing..he look so nice...but we should have some young love for us youngins too..too many mature complicated love..like Jai Rao..i mean i'm like 17...tat whole i love u so much & u ditch me for 8 years and come back how can i forgive u..can neva happen to me now...cuz 8 years ago..i mean i can't even remember tat far back...lol..or none of us can kidnapp none of us to our private island or condo..cuz most of us can't even buy a car who can we own condos / islands? and two we need parent permission first if we had one...mommie can i have the keys to the condo cuz i kidnapped tis gal and i need a place to toruture and hide her...and so we can fall in love too

i dunno..i won't have a high expect. for the acting..but i might tune in cuz pra'ek is SMOKING!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol...yes that is true...my cousin love the baby face guy...they even thought he was the p'ek..n i was like no...its not him...the guy with long face n mature look is the p;'ek n they're like eww he's ugly...i was like...wth...he's so hawt n handsome...probably my cousin juss haven't grown up yet...