Kaen Lum Kong

Mint27

mychen said:
Oh wow. They really match. I bet Kade is jealous...haha.
[post="39790"][/post]​
hehhehe, if I was him, I would be...but if I was Noon and saw him with other girls, I would be pissed too. Lately, I saw Kade with Mo and Kwan and I was already jealous to death, because I only want him with Noon! :loool: :loool: :lmao: :D :D

mychen

sarNie Egg
Mint27 said:
hehhehe, if I was him, I would be...but if I was Noon and saw him with other girls, I would be pissed too. Lately, I saw Kade with Mo and Kwan and I was already jealous to death, because I only want him with Noon! :loool: :loool: :lmao: :D :D
[post="39917"][/post]​
But Mo, Kwan, and others can never compare to Noon so Noon should be less worried but Oil? Hm, Kade has such a great woman next to him. A woman almost every man dreams of stealing.

Mint27

mychen said:
But Mo, Kwan, and others can never compare to Noon so Noon should be less worried but Oil? Hm, Kade has such a great woman next to him. A woman almost every man dreams of stealing.
[post="40025"][/post]​
true, Noon's so much better no matter what. But Kade is so CUTE to bearound others too. :lmao: :lmao:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
noon look so hella pretty in this lakorn. noon and oil make a cute couple (hope kade dont mind) well thank for sharing the pic.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
What role does lift play anyway? I didn't notice lift was in this lakorn til now. it's cool that lift and oil are playing together. I MISS their first first album. they were soo awesome.

Mint27

God, Noon looks so thin, relaxed! JUST beautiful! :lol: :D

God, they looks so CUTE! :lmao: :D :)

kpt

sarNie Egg
awww...they all look cute. :wub: hehe... noon is cute and pretty. thanks 4 sharing the lovely pics. :)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
they are so cute!!! i can't wqait to watch this lakron when is it airing anyways? do you guys know? awww.... Oil and noon should get together but oil has a gf already huh? some girl ordinatry girl right? wel.... anyways thanks for all the pics.. they look hot together.

Mint27

Great news to everyone. This lakorn is airing the 3rd of February. :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

more pixs will be available soon. ^_^