Kadee Ded...Haed Haeng Ruk

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
i like sinton and narin couple more too, they seem to interest me more...aww.. i don't want this to end its like one of the best lakorn i've seen in a while :( awells.....

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I gave up on this lakorn like 2 weeks ago, I'm actually only watching for Sinton and Nalin right now.

Charkit and Pinky umm no comment (i might get hater mail). Let's just say, i fastforward them.

Sinton umm, he's my new hottie (natty & kayla back off).

I only wish Sinton and Nalin had more sceens together.
Charkit and Pinky's cheesy love scenes (it's been repeated too many times in thai lakorn, it's boring now) took too many enjoyable love/hate relationship from Sinton & Nalin away.

I want more of SINTON & NALIN, they seem to interact with the story more and is more depth to their characters.

Charkit and Pinky, just always seem to running back and forth, don't they get bored of boat rides. Pinky & Charkit's presentation of their "I'm so in love with you" roles, makes me wanna gag it's so unrealistic. (please dont see me hate mail)

I actually find no point of them casting Alex as the brother, he's so talented he should have gotten either more screen time or put into another lakorn where he a valuable character who actually had lines.

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
LOL...instead of making me gag...the sweetscenes between Chakrit and Pinky are so freakin sweet :wub: I just love the two of them, they have so much chemistry together and well to me I think they really seem like a couple. I do like Sinton and Ralin too they are a realli cute couple also, but I think the lakorn is not really about them or even the storyline because for this lakorn the storyline can end like in a couple of episodes but I think the director wants us to focus more on the main couple which I think is what's bringing in all the viewers HOT CHAKRIT and PRETTY PINKY!! :w000t: The sweet scenes between them are soooo sweet how Chakrit is always touching her face and stuff and its sweet how they are always together and go through things together I think in a real relationship that is what you want. Anyways enuf of my blabbering haha I can't say enuf about these two...but yah I dont want it to end also haha I want more and more sweet scenes haha

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
PP_BB said:
LOL...instead of making me gag...the sweetscenes between Chakrit and Pinky are so freakin sweet :wub: I just love the two of them, they have so much chemistry together and well to me I think they really seem like a couple. I do like Sinton and Ralin too they are a realli cute couple also, but I think the lakorn is not really about them or even the storyline because for this lakorn the storyline can end like in a couple of episodes but I think the director wants us to focus more on the main couple which I think is what's bringing in all the viewers HOT CHAKRIT and PRETTY PINKY!! :w000t: The sweet scenes between them are soooo sweet how Chakrit is always touching her face and stuff and its sweet how they are always together and go through things together I think in a real relationship that is what you want. Anyways enuf of my blabbering haha I can't say enuf about these two...but yah I dont want it to end also haha I want more and more sweet scenes haha
[post="70985"][/post]​
I agree... They are sooo cute together. Like a real couple. :wub:

Olem

sarNie Egg
the thing that really bothered me is that after she saw Chakrit and that girl in bed together she automatically forgives him after he said that he loved her. it makes her character weak.

numfon

sarNie Adult
Chor_Moua said:
I gave up on this lakorn like 2 weeks ago, I'm actually only watching for Sinton and Nalin right now.

Charkit and Pinky umm no comment (i might get hater mail).  Let's just say, i fastforward them.

Charkit and Pinky's cheesy love scenes (it's been repeated too many times in thai lakorn, it's boring now) took too many enjoyable love/hate relationship from Sinton & Nalin away.

I want more of SINTON & NALIN, they seem to interact with the story more and is more depth to their characters.

Charkit and Pinky, just always seem to running back and forth, don't they get bored of boat rides. Pinky & Charkit's presentation of their "I'm so in love with you" roles, makes me wanna gag it's so unrealistic. (please dont see me hate mail)

I actually find no point of them casting Alex as the brother, he's so talented he should have gotten either more screen time or put into another lakorn where he a valuable character who actually had lines.
[post="70841"][/post]​
ditto (again :p).

i'm only watching this for Sinton+Nalin. love the look he gave her when she was hurt..:wub: "ta lin pen arai pai, pee kong yae" aaah!! narak!! :lol: lol

have you guys seen Top (Sinton..i think his real name is Top) in that lakon Girl Club or something? he was paired with one of the girls from T.K (not Joyce..the other one..) ..i liked him since that lakon. hehe..:p

khun_noo

sarNie Egg
I love Sinton and Nalin as well! She's so adorable and pretty! Anyone know her real name? I think her nickname is Koi. I hope she's casted more often.

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhh i like both couples....i cant complain about either...chakrit and pinky are adorable together and its kute how she gets shy around him and as for nalin and sinton..omg those two are freakin adorable i love how their character is...very kute haha....ummm...pinkyz lil bro in this lakorn is very adorable..damn but i wish i cud see more of him on screen poor kid is always gettin beat up lolz...but so far im lovin this lakorn....i don want it to end any time soon!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
love this lakorn!..my fav lakorn right nows!...don't want it to end :( .....like the sweet scences between sinton and narin... :D ...

Anika

sarNie Egg
Right on! I totally agree with you. I wish they have more screen time together. Honestly, I only watch it for Sintorn and Narin. Chakrit and Pinky's scenes are kind of too much and cheasy in a way.

Perhaps another lakorn with the two as leads?

Chor_Moua said:

Charkit and Pinky umm no comment (i might get hater mail). Let's just say, i fastforward them.

[post="70841"][/post]​

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
numfon said:
who sang the subtheme to this lakon? i want it...heelp, help..

and..:unsure: Natty yoo nai?? :huh:
[post="72164"][/post]​
I think for the opening song is Potato..(the band in thailand) and for the ending is Jarasak Panpum....well but i cannot help u guys upload cause i dont have it guys...sorry... :(

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
dude, just finished watching esp 13, they kill off the brother, the only reason i'm still watching this lakorn is the brother and the sinton and nalin.

i find no point to them killing the brother at the end, i mean hello he's been through hell and back and what do they do, they kill him off. agh

then they show previews for next week, and finish a love scene with nalin and sinton, dude now they find time to put a love story together for nalin and sinton, umm that's a little too late for me.

numfon,
you asked where natty's at.

umm. she's too busy cheating on me with another woman, that's why i ting her pai. i mai rak p'natty anymore.

i ting her pai, for bogie....

numfon

sarNie Adult
yeah..the theme song's called tee derm by potato. ^_^ but i'm still searching for the second theme. >_<

chor - yeah..i haven't seen her (natty) post in a while..so..*shrugs* that was random. lol

i hate that they had to kill alex off too. i really don't see why. :-\

still watching this for nalin and sinton. :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
natty said:
????

you know i'm still trying to find out who sang the themesong too.. i definately want the OST
[post="72788"][/post]​
There are downloads at Spicy na ka Natty lol, uploaded by our beloved Noiki hehe

This lakorn was good, Chakrit kind of went over or too much when he comforts Pinky lol, its sad that Pinky's brother dies :wavecry:

kik

sarNie Egg
I got to say this is the best lakorn i've seen this year! I love both love scene between chakrit&Pinky, and Sinton&Narin!

so sad when pinky found her brother dead, I cried! LOL

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
All I wanna say is that this is one of the BEST lakorn EVER~~ :w000t: Chakrit and Pinky is the hottest couple EVER haha i love their chemistry and how they are sooooooooooooo freakin close together.. they seriously look like a real couple sooooo sweet~ :wub: Nalin and Sinton is really cute too~