Ka Ra Sand Suay

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
What lil girl? theres a lil girl in this lakorn now? uh yaya..they need to quit add new people into the movie..when it's suppose to be towards the end...man watch this mobie go up to like part 30.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well in Boy's version he did have a son though..But the name was totally different...They added to many shit in this lakorn..I'm sorry for the language but they need to stop that..Geesh..And now they be adding a girl who fricken likes the son.....Okay..Whatever...lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I don't understand why they added the little to the story line. This serie is now seemed to shift toward their son's life. Can't really guess what will happen next anymore, direction seems to change all the times for this lakorn ^_^ ^_^ .

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I dont think this movie is going to end anytime soon...They just keep adding on more things..That means ill have to spend more money.. :angry:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ntelligent_mind said:
I dont think this movie is going to end anytime soon...They just keep adding on more things..That means ill have to spend more money.. :angry:
[post="33207"][/post]​

:lol: :lmao: u sound like my uncle right there keep adding more parts and make us waste money for renting :p true i agree

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
this is so sad :wavecry: . aom and jame meet each other but did not realize each other.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
is that from part 23...i think it's gay how lovers meet and not notice eachother..i mean if you love the person soo much that how can you forget just how there face looks like..freaken gay..this movie is pissing meeh off..part 21 and 22 are both gay..there was really nuffin interesting in it. i hope this movie ends soon. It's hella laggin.

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
is that from part 23...i think it's gay how lovers meet and not notice eachother..i mean if you love the person soo much that how can you forget just how there face looks like..freaken gay..this movie is pissing meeh off..part 21 and 22 are both gay..there was really nuffin interesting in it. i hope this movie ends soon. It's hella laggin.
[post="33437"][/post]​

So True..I completely agree...If you love someone that much you should know...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
imma give up on this.. from wat i read... its doesnt seem sooo good anymore.. in fact it wasnt even good from the beginning.. im just watching this to support aom and james :D

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
I have a question. is it true that Malit ( sanu nio dad) he got in jail so they cut off some of his scenes. that why they have to change the who story line about pek uncle. that why the part that show the spirnt (sorry did good at spelling) it just the shadow. please tell me is it true.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes it's true...if you noticed whenever he was on screen before they took him out they kept having up a writing on the screen telling you..Yea anyways..this lakorn won't be over until January I read...So fricken long..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yes it's true...if you noticed whenever he was on screen before they took him out they kept having up a writing on the screen telling you..Yea anyways..this lakorn won't be over until January I read...So fricken long..
[post="36674"][/post]​
january 1. that is so fricken long. do you know how many part is this lakorn.
well anyway Malit miss up the lakorn. it not good because he make them change the whole story line and that is suck. is the old verson have his uncle in the lakorn?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
They do but he don't go out like this..Gula San Suay is nothing like Soh Noh Noy Ruen Yarm..Soh Noh Noy Ruen Yarm is 1,000% times better...But yea..In January it will be over it says..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Noooooooooo! Why, this lakorn is dragging big time! I'm so bored, please give regular updates, they are just ruining the plot and I'm so sad, makes me tired of James and Aom! No offense

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe this lakorn is dragging on until january are you kidding me? then it means that this movie is going on until like around 30 tapes and beyone. Oh my fricken god. I bet you anything they are gonna keep adding one stupid scenes that doesn't make anysense. I think i'll stop watching it until the end parts come. :angry: