Ka Ra Sand Suay

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
it a good thing this lakorn will end soon but i going to miss aom alot. because boran lakorn take more than one year just to finish. miss aom...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Lakornpuenbarn these days yea! But the new lakorn is going to be long because it's not the same person who wrote Gula San Suay...And plus I can already tell it's not going to be long...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Not every story..but if you see when the lakorn starts there's always a writing..It tells you who wrote the story..But yea...This is another person writing the story...This person usually write good story lines...For Gor Gaiya Sith that is..The one for Gula..Man I do not like her lol..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
yel we still have you. (to translate)heheheh since you the one that know to read thai.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, Glot Gayah Sith instead of this lakorn, so happy! So bored of this lakorn puen bann! God help us, hehe! No offense people! :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
As for meeh imma give it a try..i always watch every boran lakorn wheather if it's boran or good...imma boran fan to the fullest!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know..Maybe not because this person who did the story line for Gor Gaiya Sith usually always write good story lines...But I don't know...Whatever lol...

rakaomboran

sarNie Egg
yet but boran story alway like that. at first is seem interesting but later on it getting boring. that how today boran lakorn. because they add too many stuff on it so it make it getting no where.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i agree that how today boran lakorn are. maybe the new lakorn will much longer than this lakorn too. but will happy this lakorn will end soon.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
if i really like the actor and actress in there 15 part will be enought for me. but if i dont like it 10 will be enought for me. heheheh

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i saw part 24. i like aom and jame part but i dont like the little kid part. i think it suck because they just aom and jame to that part so people will want to watch. but in part 24 it mostly about the little boy and the other people. oh well just keep watching. in part 24 aom finally know that it was jame. i feel so soor for her on the part where she was crying and she went to touch jame but he didnt let her. but aom did stay in the cave with jame. she didnt go back home. but they didnt talk to each other though.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Thats gay....i didn't watch part 24 yet..but i have it at home..prolly watch it tonite! i think the movie is gonna end on part 25..!dude it's getting way tooo long!