Jong Gon Glin Tien(Tv Scene)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^Lol that's so truee! Please let them change it!
I can't see Janie pair up with Tui!! He's not p'ek material!! -_-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind TUI being praek. I really loved him in the first lakorn he was praek w/ Diana! They were so cute. Then LSGN w/ FON! :wub: But TUi is great as supporting/rai too. Don't mind.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh so they'll equally focus on both? i like tui a lot but yea i think he fits supporting better than lead

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^agreed not that tui's bad to me he wouldn't fit well with either ae or janie maybe a supporting actor but who knows they could surprise us

SuzieNa978

sarNie Egg
so i just read at lyn's blog that janie will be the nang'ek cuz Ae is gonna be the strong ghost nang'ek and if schedules work out....... its possible that aum might be the pra'ek...... not sure yet

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahah yeah Ch. 3 changes things alot sometimes so i don't trust -.-" until it's confirmed

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That's true which annoys me but in the end their lakorns turn out so good, lolz :p I like Janie and Ae so I don't mind. Ae is great at being rai too, lolz. But she's been playing in alot of weird lakorns lately, I'm just patiently waiting for her typical lakorn with Oil! Finally something normal, lolz that doesn't have to do with spirits/ghosts or whatever! :rolleyes: But geesh, This one another of those lakorns again?! -.- I want to see Janie rai too, lolz. I'm sure she can pull it of also. Tehee. Aum has alot of lakorns. I want to see Janie w/ Mart again though! Loved them so much in SAIPAI, lmao.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I agree, Janie and Mart are so cute together. That was the first lakorn of Mart that I actually thought he did good in. He was so stiff in the other ones.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yep another Ghost Lakorn because people really liked Ae's character in Sarb Poosah ... LOL fans were like we like the seductive Ae more 555