Jong Gon Glin Tien(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^janie's reborn -- she got reborn to be ae and great's daughter but died in her early 20 like jaobua ..

some years later, janie's back as one of ae's guidance kid --

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i finish the last ep..and i don't think he fell in love with just "Prettier" body (i think ae very pretty as well)..when she woke up he was dissapointed that Tien was gone and left him...the lakorn couldn't keep my attention but i like the actors

fun

Expired Sarnie
I got into an accident and I had a lakorn marathon. I am not done with this yet but the first 6 episode I cried. It wasn't that sad but every time, Jao Bua (Tien) cried, I cried. I need to watch the other half which I will do after my rehabilitation session.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I hope your okay Fun! Get better!

I haven't watched this lakorn yet but I think I'll try it after schools over. I want to know what happened to Ae and Janie.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually I am doing good. It is recommended that I do that rehab crap. It is so darn boring and they do stupid unnecessary things. It's not like I have any problems.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love this lakorn, i couldn't take the ending seriously cause i was laughing at Great's fake stomach, he looked so different i could barely recognize him. :lol:

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
the frist two ep was good but then later the lakorn couldn't keep my attention ..me and my sister did like the end of this show... i sooo dissapointed at the ending and of this show..they have a nice story line but the show was that great..