Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky play as a boy sooooooooo cute! New's character is funny/cute, he match to play as a dorky,warming,kind guy like this. it's so halarious, the part at the temple their heart beat fast & he think she's gay, and she drown & he think she's got implants and they got stuck in the pond. :lol: gotta mention the handsome prince, his acting is o.k. glad that he'll get a chance to be pra'ek for polyplus in the future. and it was sad/sweet the part he came back to get her and she was crying, and hug him, it made my eyes watery, Pinky play it well. can't wait for next episodes.

fanny

sarNie Adult
love pinky, but stand this p'ek. maybe i'll watch for pinky and may, but why may is bad in here. pinky is sooo pretty as princess.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
why is may in here, i think her acting is terrible. haha pinky & new is so cute though =) i love his dorky/shyness :) i'm gonna second with teedee, it was so cute when new left her & came back and she was all hugging her! i hope natalie finds her sooon! :D

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Couldn't agree more on that scene! SO SWEET when he came back!
I felt so sad for pinky! Oh yeah, did I mention about the music
in here, I totally LOVE IT! Pinky's voice is marvelous! I love it!
Yes, New's character is so cute. I love him so much in here. =]

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
yeah..i really love this lakorn and so far so good between Pinky and New..Love both of them roles and they were sooo funny together..I'm looking forward for next week episodes.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope the rating will go up higher...for 2 episodes that it air and they get rating 9 is good...but it could have gotten higher...SBS rating was higher when it first air..but glad it beat JR though.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
if i'm not wrong it airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays...
don't know the time though. =]
I'm so excited for this week's episodes!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, episode 3 was soo cute and sad at the same time.
Poor pinky. she didn't mean to start the fire. =[
anywho, the pinkyswear thingy was cute and finally
NEW is jealous! ahahaha. The other brother is starting
to really like Pinky. 0_0 New better watch out! ahahaha
anywho, I can't wait for tomorrow's episode...