Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
It was funny when he put his hands up and then said that he knew her size. And then May looked at him as if he were crazy.
The only draw back is that they didn't make the people speak Lao especially in the Issan region. They are supposed to be in Nong Khai I think. You know like Dao Jah Rat Fah. Other than that, my mom really like this lakorn because of the Lum Sing and storyline. I wonder how Pinky would sound like if she would have spoken Lao just like Rome and Por. :)

Stardust, if these kind of storylines get high rating, why don't they produce more of them? I would love to see more because it reminds me of Isaan. The rating are pretty high in the US. People are renting every episode after they arrive from Thailand in the video store if they don't have Thai Satellite.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, it would've been awesome if they spoke in lao somewhat. ^_^ But as long as Pinky's lakorn has good ratings, then I'm good. haha. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like the scene Pinky beat up the 3 guys, she look so cool! she play action scene really well. and the scene he said sorry and hit himself with the feather dust is so funny but cute! but hate it he'll get mad at her for fighting back at the 2 nangrai it's dumb why he don't see when they hit her but come and see when she hit them back..well hope next episodes she'll find out who she really is and see ratsamee.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I love episode 4! so cute and sad at
the same time. Pinky never fails to bring
out the emotions in her. =] I love new,
he's soo adorable. Pinky and new are
just tooo cute. I just hate the other
two girls. I'm so excited for next week's
episodes.. I wish they'd fall inlove already. LOL
I mean, pinky's already fallen for New but
he's such an idiot. LOL anywho, the other brother
is really sweet. I know he's definitely fallen for
pinky. I see jealousy in the next episode!!!!

Areeya87

sarNie Egg
This lakorn made me Like New!!!..but yeaaa can't wait til the next episode and Pinky is juusst too cute!!

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I love this drama. But I kind of feel that this drama is somewhat underrated in comparison with the rest of lakorns lakorns airing right now.
Actually, I have never been a fan of Pinky before. Yet, cuz of this series, I am starting to adore her more. Besides, I really like Pinky's character in this lakorn; she was strong, kind, and understanding. And not to mention, New is so cute as well.
He and Pinky have nice chemistry and they are just so lovely together. Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I definitely think it's underrated in this forum. LOl
but it doesn't matter to me cause I love it! SO FAR. LOl
hopefully it doesn't start dragging... I really
love pinky's character in here and new's too.
I love their chemistry! I can't wait for wed and thurs
already!! gosh, waiting is killing me. =[

Mann

I finally caught up hehe. I'm loving it so far! I love how Pinky sings in here and how she's so adorable. I cried when New was about to leave her. May is so pretty in here but she's so evil, ugh makes me remind me of the hatred I had towards her in Nang Tard, but I loved her ever since Cha Cha Tah Ruk. Nathalie is adorable in here too! New isn't bad in here, like everyone says. I didn't think he was that bad in Kasanaka either, or this one. I can't wait for the next eppie. I feel bad for Pinky.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.5 was sad/funny/sweet: sad when she cry & ran out and saw saichon,saichon is cute..he's funny when said her sad eyes is attractive...and it was funny between nawee and the old man thinking to themselves. lol.. nawee is so jealous even over an old man. lol..and sweet when nawee put the ankle bracelet on for her & she hug him...aaww..they are so cute! nawee is such a warming good guy.new match this character so much. i can't think of any other pra'ek in ch7 that would fit to play this character but new. i like pra'ek and nang'ek relationship in here. they say will be bro/sis but turn out they love eachother more than sibs and get so jealous over eachother. and i like it that nawee is the one that comes and talk to her first after their fight and their fight doesn't last for a long time.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
saichon is soo sweet to warin! I love episode 5!
so sweet/ sad/ everything! I can't understand
what they're saying but omg, new and pinky's
chemistry is soo there. I love them together!
Now I gotta wait another week just to watch tis..
I hate waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it was cute when pinky & saichon practice singing and sing on stage together. it's funny/a bit weird though that they use to play as uncle&niece in NMKP,and now in this la korn he's in love with her. hahah.wonder who'll help ratsamee next episode.