Lakornaddict ;)
Just finish EPS 18 :)
Have to say this lakorn was overall good. Wish their was a baby though. Hehehe

I feel sad for Numfon's sister, she got pregnant with the bad guy UGH. EWW

Well here are some screencaps that I thought was cute/funny

They are Funny :lol:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i thought the ending was kinda rushed too, everything was just so fast and everything fell into place so quick.. it was a bit cheesy for me but it was cute between p'ak and nang'ak.

Susie

sarNie Adult
ta warit & namfon r just too cute!!! i hope to see them paired up again in the future. i love the ending!!! does ta warit sing the theme song?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Yep, thats Tey Jai Rak Nak Wang Plan, ended last year ... it was the whole Power 3 Team in that lakorn - Por, Ta, Go, Man, Pat, Namfon, Som and Meji was the 4 leads. Jao Ying Kor Taan is also on that website, all episodes ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the show "ratree samosorn" Ta and Namfon were sooooo cute. especially the part they play a skit on stage together and she pretend to play as nang rai and their face were very close to eachother. they were so cute.they admit they are very close. she said she's like his secretary because she bring him his script and describe to him what scenes they are going to play. and they practice their scenes together. Ta is funny. he like to make jokes and stuffs. it was so funny he was so scare of "Tuk Kair" he jump up & ran away when the staffs of the show throw a fake "Tuk Kair" at them. hehehe. oh i wish they would make a new la korn together again. they make such a cute couple. :D

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
sounds so cute.. i saw a picture of them on the power 3 forum.. i was wondering if u kno where i can see this show..

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
i saw the show "ratree samosorn" Ta and Namfon were sooooo cute. especially the part they play a skit on stage together and she pretend to play as nang rai and their face were very close to eachother. they were so cute.they admit they are very close. she said she's like his secretary because she bring him his script and describe to him what scenes they are going to play. and they practice their scenes together. Ta is funny. he like to make jokes and stuffs. it was so funny he was so scare of "Tuk Kair" he jump up & ran away when the staffs of the show throw a fake "Tuk Kair" at them. hehehe. oh i wish they would make a new la korn together again. they make such a cute couple. :D
can you please tell me when that was aired?? i wanna watch it...thanks =]