Jao Ying Khor Taan

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Dude I super duper hate his hair in this lakorn..why don't he just chop it off and call it a day...that hair does not suit him...I like him with short hair..oh well...since I want to watch this for him and namfon I'll just have to look past his hair.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay,

I'm going to attempt to watch this lakorn for Numfon's sake. But I have to say, I CANNOT STAND GUYS WITH THAT CORNEY A$$ HAIR CUT.

I really bugs the crap out of me, and I do not find any guys appealing one bit with that hair cut. It's so feminine looking, not manly at all. I don't want to watch a lakorn where it looks like the guy take longer hours fixing his hair than the female. :lol:

I think I saw old pictures of him without this haircut and he looks a whole lot better.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I'm watching it all for Namfon :yahoo: she looks super pretty, in Cheewit Jing and other magazines that have released of this, she is one beautiful angel :wub:

Magazine Cover Credit to NF News @ Ch 3 Webboard

:wub: Close up :wub:

Namfon "Beautiful"

More coming soon to Patcharin.net website tomorrow :lol: in progress of getting it up lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
She's beautiful on those covers! ^_^

I really do have feelings that she's going to hit it big in the Entertainment business.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
She's beautiful on those covers! ^_^

I really do have feelings that she's going to hit it big in the Entertainment business.
Namfon's got some charms and beauty to me that I can't put my finger on it, she is one beautiful angel to me, especially in her candid fanclub photos, omg she is the cuttest thing! Her smiles makes me smile, she lite up my world :wub: and she's so adorable in her fans taken clips too :wub: :wub: I can watch them again and again looking at her amazing eyes :wub: :lol: I'll say I'm in love :blush:

annea

sarNie Adult
Ta hair is killing me SUnny....lol...Fon is super adorable...i think she is gonna dress up so cute in this lakorn....hehe....i really hope Ta gets clean up when he marry Fon...they look really cute in the couple picture thou...btw, i dont know, maybe its just me but the N'rai Ning ...she seems a little too old...i dunno...i think they've gotten a younger n'rai..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Tina!! Thank you so much :wub:
Is it okay if I post it at my site too? :spin: :blush:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
This one is on-air, first episode past - please pin :lol:

the opening credit was cute at the end, when Ta kissed Fon's shoulder and she made a disguested face :wub: so cute! Dao was a pretty character, Dao was Fahsai (Namfon's mum) in this lakorn, Fon also played her own mum :lol: sadly Fon isn't a real princess from above but she has half blood of ... :eek: i better not spoil hehe she sounded good singing and was sexy too :spin:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Me can't wait to see the whole episode one too!! :yahoo:

Miss miss Namfon soo much :spin: :spin:
Just seeing the first 10 minutes of the lakorn was good already, it looks like Namfon has totally improved alot, her expression of feelings/emotion and of course her crying is always at its best!! :yahoo:
:spin: I surly was missing her on screen even though she was only off screen for a month and a half lol :arrg:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn first start off kind of boring but after Tah and Namfon met, it was fun. Her character is funny, she play it well. her acting improve. Tah and Namfon make a cute couple. i like them since they play together in their first la korn "Nang fah cyber". They were so cute in here. and i am happy they get to pair up again in this la korn. i hope there will be some love scenes in here. i look forward to watching the next part. :) yeah the part he kiss her shoulder and she make faces at him, she look so cute. he look cute too. they look like they are in wedding clothes.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
they look like they are in wedding clothes.
Yep, sure does :yahoo: they do get marry in here hehe somewhere in the middle or something, not sure but there will be a wedding and celebration :wub: :wub:

Here's one picture from its lakorn magazine.