Jao Hua Jai

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Chapter 19

Kim ground her teeth, watching Matt feed Nadech.

“CUT!”

“Crap…” she muttered. “Sorry,” she apologized to the director, knowing what she’d done wrong. N’ek was supposed to watch indifferently as n’rai put on a show of feeding p’ek arrogantly. But Kim just knew that Matt was enjoying this scene way too much and it ticked her off that she couldn’t do anything to fend off the fox for Yaya.

When they finally took a break, Kim dialed Mint. “Are you here yet?”

“Just in time. Turn around!”

Kim turned and saw Mint arriving, giving her the thumbs up. Behind her was a hesitant Yaya. Kim jogged over and together, they pushed Yaya over to Kim’s rest area.

Mint cleared her throat loudly. “So what’s up Kim!?” she said in an unnecessarily loud voice. “We brought what you asked for.”
“Oh, thank you SOOO much! I’ve been craving for this orange juice and just didn’t have time to go out! Thanks Mint and YAYA!”

Yaya gave a disapproving look, which brightened into a grin as she saw Nadech coming over, his eyes on her as if she was the ice cream cake at a surprise birthday party.

“W-what a pleasant surprise,” he said, putting his hands together before he hugged her.

Kim and Mint gave them some space and then Kim vented to her, “Ugh, I can’t stand her any longer!”

“What’s Matt done this time?” Mint could easily guess. Filming had just begun but Kim had already filled her in on some of Matt’s more annoying acts. They kept these discussions from Yaya; not because they thought Nadech would be affected by Matt, but because it was one less thing the couple needed to deal with.

“It’s just the way she’s totally taking advantage of their time onscreen. She could win an award for this role, but forget acting, that girl doesn’t even need to pretend she’s seducing him!”

“Shiet! There she is!”

The two quickly got up to intercept because obviously, Matt was headed towards Nadech and Yaya.
Her arms crossed, Kim blocked off Matt. “Don’t you have some lines to be memorizing?”

“Please, I’m not the one who keeps having to retake the shots. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’re jealous, but that would mean you’re crushing on your friend’s boyfriend.”

Mint scoffed. “So you do know they’re dating. In that case, back off. It might be hard since you’re innately greedy for what’s not yours, but I’m here for you if you need,” she ended sarcastically.

Matt snarled at Mint, who didn’t usually pick fights with anyone. She smirked. “Just keep looking out for Yaya. With such strict rules they have to follow, I’m not expecting them to last long.”

“How do you know about that?” Kim demanded. As far as she knew, no one outside their group was even aware of Nadech and Yaya’s relationship.

“Give me a break. You think you and your little friends are favored or something? I have my own resources and power.”

“Try them on someone else, because I don’t care enough to be nice to you,” Kim narrowed her eyes.

Matt smugly came up to Kim. “You know, whatever personal issues you’re having, don’t bring them onset.”

“Right, because you’re so good at following that advice…” Kim plastered on a smile. “You know, sometimes personal emotions can be channeled onscreen really well and people can’t even tell. I’ll give you a lesson during the next scene.”

Before Matt could fully understand, they were called up to continue shooting. She sneered and pushed through them. “Nadech ka.” She wrapped her arms firmly around his. “Time to go. Say good bye to your friend.”

Mint and Kim gaped but Yaya just waved gently.

“Ugh, that witch! Don’t worry Yaya. I’ll get her for you.”

“Wait, what?” Yaya held her back. “What do you mean by that? Don’t do anything rash. You’re still working right now.”

“Oh, I know,” Kim grinned. “Unfortunately for Matt, I might have forgotten a word or two from the script.”

“CUT! Nong Kim, the word ‘suspicious’.”

“Thank you! Was the slap ok though?”

Director made an ok sign. “Looked pretty real to me!”

Matt was beyond herself with fury. This was the third time already that Kim had messed up her lines. But what pissed Matt off was that this was also the third time Kim had slapped her! And it wasn’t fake either, no matter what the crew and onlookers thought about camera angle and rehearsing. Kim was really making contact.

When Kim slapped Matt for the fourth time, Matt snapped and lunged at her. That was not called for in the script. Nadech leaped in to separate them. Yaya and Mint had watched with their mouths hanging open as the two girls onset went at each other’s throats, pushing, pulling, scratching, slapping and whatever else.

“CUT!”

“Bout time,” Mint whispered. “I thought he was going to let them kill each other.”

“Director!” Matt called out. “This isn’t my fault. It was all Kim—“

“That was brilliant! I don’t know why we didn’t think of that in the first place. The way you two fought looked so real and impulsive, it suited the characters very much!” He continued praising their improvisation.

“What!?” Matt shouted incredulously.

“You heard him,” Kim said with satisfaction. “So, have you had enough for one day?”

“I’ll get you…” Matt threatened quietly. “Don’t think that this little stunt is going to sway me from Nadech.”

“Ha, I don’t think you’re that smart. But don’t wait too long. My patience is as thin as your skull.” Kim marched off the set, pushing Nadech to go too.

Yaya confronted Kim with a stern face. “That was uncalled for.”

“What are you talking about?” she asked innocently.

“Look, I get that you want to protect me, but don’t put yourself on the line either. If you had hurt Matt enough, you would have gotten in trouble.”

“But I know you would have done the same for me…” Kim chirped placatingly.

“Maybe…” Yaya grudgingly admitted.

“And you know what? When I see you and Nadech together, I know it’s worth it.”

Yaya pulled her and Mint into a hug.

“Sorry girls, am I interrupting?” Nadech asked as he approached them.

“Yes, go away,” Kim ordered. She looked up and rolled her eyes. “Never mind. You’re done for the day right? Yaya’s here so you can stay until I’m done.”

-------------
“Wow, people these days will come up with anything. What a waste of ink printing this.” Kim tossed the celebrity gossip newspaper on the table.

The newspaper was folded in half with the bottom half starting with the words:
“…just like a gentleman, he waited until his costar, Kimberly, finished filming her part of the lakorn before leaving the set, even though he was done way before her. Nadech waited patiently and watched Kim’s performance, and then, the two enjoyed a short chat with their friends Mint and Yaya, who were obviously covering for the couple, before separating. It seems like there will be no tears for this pra’nang, despite the title of their romantic lakorn. Love sure blooms fast for these famous daras, but who can blame them… (cont. page 3F)

Kim chuckled. “At least I’m leading them off the trail of Yaya.”

Margie strode in with a scowl on her face. “Ugh!” she angrily sighed and sat next to Kim.

“What is it?”

“I just got back from the company. Boss said that he couldn’t risk giving Yaya and Nadech time together, so he’s taking back the two extra hours I convinced him they should have. And he’s only making up those stupid rules because he has the power to. AND he threatened that if anyone tried to interfere, he’d rescind the CentralWorld Project contract and take away all possibilities of those two working together.”

Kim wasn’t too surprised. It was Big Boss they were talking about. No one could get past his decisions, not even Margie, who had a way with words that could make clouds rain in deserts. “You tried. Let’s have faith in Yaya and Nadech.”

-------------
“This way you all!” P’Ja, the photographer, directed. They were back to the beaches, this time in Krabif for the follow-up of Calvin Klein’s photoshoot. “I’m so excited for this. The setting is just the perfect background to our next theme: Scandalous!”

Nadech and Yaya secretly glanced at each other before looking away. Nadech was still sulking that he’d lost the discussion earlier on. The designer, Kaew, intended to have Yaya in a jean skirt and bikini top only, but Nadech had insisted that the sun was too strong for going so bare.

“Let me be frank with you nong,” Kaew had said, “the sun is never going to be less bright, and one of you’s going to have to bare skin.”
So he pointed out that he was already going shirtless, but she told him it was up to P’Ja. “Yaya’s done this before, don’t worry boy.”

“…the goal is for them to look like they’re on a secret get-away vacation.”

Someone nudged Nadech. “Are you paying attention?”

He blinked in surprise. “Is that what you’re wearing?”

Yaya shrugged. “Yeah.”

He breathed a sigh of relief, seeing her upper body in a striped tank top. He felt a little childish, since it was true that Yaya had done swimwear shoots before, but since she was his girlfriend, he was reluctant to let others see her that way.

As the photoshoot progressed, Yaya grew acutely aware of Nadech’s body. It was as if she felt the heat from his skin more than that of the sun. Before, when they were still only acquainted, she would have been almost indifferent to his touch, but now, the slightest brush could be sensed by her. It wasn’t uncomfortable—she was very at ease with him—it was just a little distracting how intimate his arms felt around her, not to mention that she missed him. Being busy and abiding the rules was taking an unexpected toll on their time together. And their managers were accepting more and more work for each other them, so that there was rarely a day they could even reach the phone for a simple "Hi, how are you?"

Nadech on the other hand was making sure this time he didn’t do anything except what the photographer directed, since he didn’t want to make it obvious how much he could relate to the photo concept.

“How are you doing? Is it too hot?” Nadech attempted to fan her with his hand.

“I’m fine. The water is cooling me too. Hm, I wonder if I should take off this tank top to cool off more.”

“Wait! You don’t need to do that,” he hastily objected.

Yaya held back a laugh. “I guess you’re right. P’Kaew told me someone told her the sun is too hot and it wouldn’t be good for our skin. Too bad they didn’t give you a shirt.”

He crinkled his nose guiltily. “I shouldn’t have said that huh?”

Yaya sighed, knowing he’d been possessive of her. “It’s alright. But I really do hope you don’t get sunburned.”

“I won’t, she lathered on a three inch layer of sun block.”

“Come get dried off you two!”

They got out of the water.

Nadech watched Yaya jump up at a butterfly, whirling around trying to catch it. He chuckled and turned away to dry his hair.

Yaya had never seen a butterfly so blue and big before. She dashed after it, entering the edge of the forest. There were many branches and logs that she had to climb over and push away until she gave up in the end as the butterfly fluttered up and out of reach. Yaya turned and walked back. After several minutes, she still couldn’t see the team or set. “Must be the other way…”

“Has anyone seen Yaya?”

Nadech heard them and immediately did a 360 turn, but couldn’t find her. He panicked. “Was she by the water?” What if she’d gotten pulled away by the waves?

“No, I’m positive she was here when we finished.”

“That’s right.” He then recalled the butterfly.

“She might have gotten lost in the jungle.”

“Everyone, let’s break up into groups and search.”

------------
“Ouch!” The others in the group backtracked around Kaew. “I tripped over the darn root. One of the team members examined her foot.

“It looks sprained. We need to take her back.”

As she was helped up, Kaew looked around. “Where’s nong Nadech?”

“Shiet, we lost both of our main stars. P’Ja isn’t going to be happy.”

Nadech felt bad for leaving P’Kaew but he felt even worse imagining Yaya hurt and lost. The others would take care of Kaew just fine. It would be getting dark soon.

“Yaya!” he shouted desperately. “Yaya!”

“Over here!”

He whipped around, searching frantically for her.

“P’Nadech!” Yaya’s relief at being found and seeing him sped up her pace, not paying attention to her footing. Good thing Nadech wasn’t any slower and reached her in time to catch her when she tripped, her towel dropping to the ground.

He held her up. “Where have you been?” he scolded. “Don’t you know it’s easy to get lost in here alone? How could you just leave the set like that? I was so worried—“

She cut him off, wounding her arms around him tight. Nadech squeezed his eyes shut once to calm down, thankful that she was alright and returned her embrace.

“Augh, you’re suffocating me!” she laughed.

“This is your punishment for making me worry.” He released her, swiped up the towel and wrapped it around her. His hand covered hers. “Come on, the others are out searching.”

As they tried to weave their way back, Yaya told him about going after the butterfly.

“Are you that disappointed that you couldn’t catch it?” he teased, seeing her solemn face.

She shook her head. “It was just really pretty and I wanted to look at it longer. And…”

“And?”

“It reminded me of us. When I gave up and just watched it fly away, it made me think about how hard it is for us because our careers and lives can be impacted so much by our relationship. And I’m honestly afraid that in the future, we’ll have to give up and just watch what we have now fly away.”

“You’re wrong. If we were to end our relationship because of what other people think, we would be shutting away those beautiful feelings. They wouldn’t be free and neither would we.” He stopped and cupped her face with a hand tenderly. “Our hearts wouldn’t be free like that butterfly. And do you know that I can’t tolerate my heart being bound down any more than it is right now?”

“What do you mean, that your heart is bound?”

“Because my heart has a lord now and she can only be one person. Only Yaya.”

Yaya buried her face in the crook of his neck, the feelings she possessed for him swelling blissfully.

“If the lord leaves, do you know what happens?”

Trying to be sassy, she answered, “A new one will appear?”

“Never. But the heart might die without its lord taking care of it. So take care of my heart, okay?”

“Mm…only if you promise to take care of mine.”

“I promise.” His eyes winked at hers. “Can I seal this deal with a kiss?”

She blocked his mouth. “What if the team comes and sees?”

“It’ll be quick then.”

Luckily, the team wasn’t able to find them quite as fast as they had found one another, because they were breaking multiple rules, not to mention ‘quick’ and ‘kiss’ just don’t belong together.

:fanfic:
Author's note-------------
I rather like that last line. lol Thanks for reading!!!

jjinxx

jjinxx

Chapter 20

Yaya and Nadech returned to the set of the photoshoot together. After they apologized to the photographer and all the crew members, they helped the team clear things up.

“It’ll be another hour before the boats get here,” one crew member informed them. The two boats that carried people had gone to the mainland to get a search party, leaving the three boats for the equipment, two of which had already left along with half the team after cleaning up.

Yaya said apologetically. “I’m sorry for causing so much trouble.”

“Don’t worry about it. People get lost all the time. What matters is that you were found. Good job today. We have an hour so P’Ja said to rest before we head back.”

Smiling, Yaya said, “Thank you very much.” She retired to her dressing room. It was a tent but it had all the luxuries of chairs, a sofa, mirrors, and locks on the two entrances.

“Psst!”

She looked around for the source of the sound.

“Out here!” Nadech whispered.

Glancing around, Yaya made sure no one else had heard, and let him in, then locked the entrances. “What are you doing? If someone sees us and mentions it to Boss, we’ll get into trouble.”

“It’s ok, I made sure the coast was clear. Do you feel ok? Did you catch a cold or anything?”

“Don’t worry so much, I’m fine,” she reassured him. “You’re the one recklessly going around shirtless, even after the shoot’s done,” she noted, glancing at his bare chest.

With his brow set sternly, he said, “I want you to promise me that you’ll never wander off of a set alone again.”

“I can take care of myself,” she defended.

“I know.” The thing was that Nadech’s senses were going off with unease. It had been hard following the damn rules, but he noticed that it wasn’t hard anymore since either one of them was constantly being sent miles away from the work place of the other, which wouldn’t be suspicious except that in the past two weeks, Nadech’s lakorn had transferred locations for a trivial reason like traffic. And these other jobs their managers were accepting seemed to come at them out of nowhere. He didn’t question Grate, but he could tell Grate disapproved of the situation also. “Just let me have some peace of mind ok? I barely get to hear your voice twice a week. Don’t let me fear that you’ll get lost again.”

“Fine. I promise.”

“Thank you.” He puckered his lips.

She narrowed her eyes. “You’re really not scared of anything are you? Get going before someone comes.”

“What? Just a quick kiss,” he pleaded.

“Mai dai.” She pushed him towards the back entrance. “Go.”

Nadech grabbed her hands with his own mischievous pair. “Not until you kiss me.”

“Nong? Are you done in there? I have a jacket here for you!”

“Crap, it’s Kaew! Go!” But Nadech just pulled her close to him.

“Yaya?”

“Uh, just a second P’Kaew! I’m not clothed yet!”

Nadech raised his eyebrows at her. She scowled at him, realizing what she’d just said. It wasn’t true but she still blushed. “Don’t get any ideas.”

“I wasn’t, but now I am.”

“Oi! You pervert! You better go right now, or else!”

“If you don’t do it, I’ll wait right here for Kaew to come see us.”

“Nong Yaya? Are you very busy? Is it ok if I leave your jacket here for you?”

“You want me to get it for you?” Nadech asked and was about to steer her closer to the front entrance but she pulled him back, furious.

“Ka! Thank you P’Kaew!” Yaya frowned and hissed, “Why are you being so naughty? This isn’t funny. Do you want us to get into trouble?”

Nadech lowered his face to her. “Whatever I have to face, it’s worth it as long as I have you by my side. I’m willing to lose everything for you.”

Yaya’s heart was surely beating as fast as a hummingbird’s wings. Even when they were two feet away from being discovered and being punished, Nadech made her forget about everything except the goodness that was their feelings. He always freed the cautious butterfly she had locked safely away inside so easily.

Not sure whether anyone was still outside, and not caring, she met Nadech’s lips with her own fiercely. Her arms went round his bare shoulders as his snaked around her waist.
There was something different about this kiss. It was uncontrolled and hungry, like he planned to devour her; he urged her lips apart with his tongue. He tugged at her tank top and pulled it over her head, then that untamed hand ran down her body. Every inch of her skin that was touched lit up in hot wires of pleasure. She pressed herself to him, wanting to be as close as possible while no one was there to force them apart.

Not breaking the kiss for a heartbeat, he hugged her to him and lifted her in his arms. In a few short steps they were beside the sofa which he settled her on. She sighed with yearning, feeling him cover her body snuggly with his. Nadech couldn’t stop himself from caressing her soft thigh, moving lower until his hand hooked behind her knees. Following his motion, she wrapped all over herself around him, her legs, her arms.
It was the first time so much skin had come in contact between them.

Loving the taste of her sweet mouth, but craving to taste more of her, his lips grazed their way down her jaw, pausing to kiss just below her ear, his hot breath making her tremble. A hand massaged the strap of her bikini top off her shoulder while planting kisses down her throat. She rubbed the muscles on his back, pressing her fingertips in when he nipped at her chest. Each kiss grew gentler so that by the time he reached the top of the bra, she could barely feel his lips on her skin. She arched her back in anticipation. But Nadech released a deep breath and laid his head down on her stomach.

Yaya’s body was still tense from his touch. “P’Nadech?”

He crawled back up and looked down at her beautiful flushed face. “I can’t do this to you here or now.”

“Why?”

He stared into her eyes. “Because I love you.”

The right words to her heart--the wrong words for her body. She brought him down for another kiss, burying her fingers in his hair. The man was her drug and she hadn’t had enough yet. He growled when she traced his lips with the tip of her tongue, then crushed her mouth to his. His chest hair tickled her and made her thrust towards him, a move that roused more of the insane desire he was failing to hold back. Nadech buried his face in her neck and reached down to tug off her shorts. Yaya kicked them away and, without thinking of course, she rolled on top of him.

They landed on the ground.

“Shh…” she quickly said, barely catching her breath before continuing to torture him with her mouth and hands. She was draining away his control, so with a mighty effort, he flipped her under him, dropping his head face down next to hers.

“…have to stop,” he groaned with ragged breathing.

Yaya bit back her smile. She only just realized she had such an effect on him. Taking pity on him, she loosened herself from him, though not without using a lot of her own will power. She lifted his face in her palm and pressed her lips to his forehead.

Nadech raised himself to sit up and gathered her in his arms. Then he froze. He looked to the side and quickly grabbed a towel. “You should cover yourself,” he said almost awkwardly.

Yaya had laughter in her eyes. She wasn’t sure if he was blushing or just hadn’t cooled down yet. She sat with her legs folded under him, taking the towel and wrapping it around his neck, and then pulling his face close. “Have you ever considered that maybe you’re the one who needs to cover up? I’m only human you know.”

Nadech could still feel the way she had basically pounced on him. He couldn’t believe she could be so suggestive while looking so innocent. He pinched her nose and sighed, “Guess it can’t be helped. I’m just too sexy.”

Her laugh was muffled by the peck he granted her.

Voices from outside came closer. The reality of where they were returned and though she wanted to stay here forever with Nadech like shipwrecked lovers on a lost island, Yaya knew it was impossible.

“You should go. We’ll be leaving in a bit.”

At the back entrance, he pulled her close for a brief kiss. “I love you,” he whispered.

“Aow, Nadech, what are you doing here? We were just looking for you,” a crew member of the clothing department caught him outside.

“I…I just came to ask Yaya if she knew when we’re leaving.”

“The boats are here, so you should make sure you have all your belongings, kay?”

Nadech nodded. He glanced over his shoulder to Yaya, who had emerged. “Yeah…I have everything.”

I was planning on making this a longer chapter, but OH MY GOSH I'm just too excited about GRGR that finally started filming and my head was full of Saichon and Fahlada on an island so I couldn't resist posting this cut of YADECH ROMANCE from the chapter as an offering to GRGR's long awaited beginning. :worthy:
I have to confess: I had a hard time writing this......'love' scene. I kept editing and adding and then, well, here it is. My mind was like :eyetwitch: the whole time and like :hide: ...Because Yadech is my innocent couple! ><'
Don't mind me.

jjinxx

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's another nice chapter.. love how both of them cherish their love... hahaha... luckily nadech didn't get noticed for lying ^.^

jjinxx

want to share this amazing poster Ceci made for JHJ:

Chapter 21

Returning that night, Nadech collapsed on his bed in exhaustion. Just five more minutes then he’d go to sleep. His hand reached out for his cell phone.

“Hello,” Yaya answered.

Nadech’s lips tugged up in a smile. “Good evening.”

Yaya replied in a teasing voice. “Is it? You sound really tired.”

“I’m alright now.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I’m alright. You?”

“I’m also…alright. Alright, alright, alright…”

Nadech groaned.

Yaya giggled. “What? Does that remind you of something? Huh? What is it?”

“No, don’t even think about it,” he warned, though his voice was muffled by his pillow because he was face down and his eyelids beginning to droop.

Yaya rubbed her eyes. “Pleeeeease. Just once, do Bie’s pose for me.”

“You can’t see me right now. It’s pointless,” was his excuse. In reality, he had a grudge against Bie ever since he discovered last year that Bie the Star was Yaya’s idol singer, so he stopped doing the impression.

“Well I can usually visualize you very clearly.”

“Does that mean you fantasize about me?” He grinned sleepily as he heard her gasp.

“What?!”

“Do you visualize me naked too?”

“You’re crazy.” She glared ahead of her.

He continued to tease, “Are these fantas—er, ‘visualizations’ frequent? Admit it and I might grant your request.”

“As if.” She crossed her arms. “If you don’t want to do it for me then never mind. Hmph.”

“Is it unreasonable if I don’t want to put images of another man into my girlfriend’s head? I don’t get why you like him so much anyways…”

Yaya suppressed a laugh. “Well, his voice is so smooth! It just melts me like chocolate, and I do love chocolate.”

“I like too…can I eat you then?”

She stopped mid-yawn. “Don’t talk nonsense.” Her face heated up as an image of him “eating” her popped up in her head, except of course he was eating her in a way she was very much enjoying and—whoa! Stop Yaya! “Um…And his smile is just adorable, and he's handsome. And…” Yaya paused hearing a soft breathing sound. “Hello?” He didn’t answer. “Are you mad at me now?” Yaya grinned, realizing he must have fallen asleep. “…And his name is Nadech. Sweet dreams.”

-------------
The next morning, Nadech thought long to himself in silence. The events of yesterday cleared his mind of the clutter involving the rules, work, fear of consequences and everything else and came to an unwavering image of Yaya. His words rang in his ears.
He loved Yaya. She owned his heart. Never before had anything made such an impact on him. Nadech knew one thing for sure. Boss’ interference only reinforced the feelings that Nadech had for Yaya. If he had to suffer her absence the way he had during the last month, he wouldn’t survive.
Because he loved her. And because from the moment they’d come clear about their feelings, Nadech never wanted to have to hide that love, not from her or anyone else. His anger was sparked, realizing that he had allowed someone to take away the joy of loving Yaya, reducing it to a whisper here, a façade there, so that he had to pretend indifference. Did he have the tolerance for this to go on? Yaya deserved better than that.

Nadech marched into Big Boss’ office. Boss waved away his assistant and faced Nadech.

“I want you to stop whatever you’re doing to keep me from Yaya. I’m not going to follow your rules blindly anymore.”

“Oh? I hadn’t realized you had enough power to command anything from me.” Gone was the kindness and understanding in his voice.

“And you don’t have the right to command us to live apart. I’m not going to follow your stupid rules or accept jobs that you purposely use to separate us.” Nadech’s jaw hardened. “The rules were BS from the beginning anyway.”

Boss smirked. “True. I didn’t have faith anyone would be able to keep to them, they were impossible. But it was for your own good. What are you going to do? Stop working the way I want you to and you’ll see that that will get you nowhere.”

“I can transfer out of this place.”

“Is that a threat?”

“I know that I’m only an ant in your massive company of talented stars, so quitting won’t harm you a bit. I’m just letting you know ahead of time out of courtesy.”

“You’re wrong. You’re not just an ant. You’re one of the most loved people in our country. Why do you think you work for me? But you’re right that I have a massive business with massive power. It’d be unwise to quit, because in this industry, I overshadow every other group. Walk out of here and you won’t stand a chance of being accepted by any other company. Besides suing you for breaking your contract, that’s one thing I’ll make sure of.”

Nadech glared at the cold eyes in front of him, ready to challenge him. “I don’t need this industry to survive.”

“You may think so, but will Yaya really love you without your present status? Also, if you think you can fight me, go ahead. But if you leave, Yaya leaves with you.”

Nadech’s heart dropped. “You can’t.”

“No, you can’t. Isn’t that right?”

“You’re willing to lose her?”

“I do what I have to.” Boss was counting on Nadech’s foolish love to guilt him. Boss didn’t really want to lose the two most popular daras working for him. “Now that I’ve made myself clear, I expect you to continue with the filming in the new location. Don’t do anything to give away your juvenile feelings to the public and ruin the image I’ve built for you, because when that happens, she’ll be out of here even before you can barge into my office again. Do your usual work and you’ll thank me later. What do you say?”

Nadech didn’t trust himself to say anything civil. He made himself leave before he threw Boss across the room.

Mark cringed, hearing a car screech to a halt outside his house. He went over and opened the door right away because he knew that Nadech would stride in without pausing or with even the intention of knocking, which would result in expenses for a new door.

“Are you kidding?” That was a rhetorical question. Mark had never seen Nadech look less joking before. Nadech had informed him about everything in under a minute. This wasn’t anything that the doctor in Mark could solve either. “He’s gone too far this time. He can’t just threaten you like that.”

“He can and he did.”

“He’s scarier than we predicted.” Mark made a noise of disbelief. He eyed Nadech with concern. “What are you going to do now?” The situation appeared dire and without an easy way out.

“There’s nothing I can do. I can’t choose for Yaya whether to leave or not.” If he loved her, he couldn’t force her to choose between him and a job that she obviously loved, one that would at least give her the comforts of the life she knew.

“Why don’t you talk to her about it? Maybe she’ll choose like you.”

Nadech shook his head. He wasn’t afraid Yaya would disappoint him. Even if she didn’t say she loved him, he knew she cared. So he wasn’t going to put her through making that kind of a decision. “Like Boss said, this is for the best.”

Mark spit out his water. Nadech looked at him. “Sorry, your words were just so bitter that I could taste them myself.”

-------------
“Good luck while you’re out of town.”

“Ok, thanks.”

“I’ll be waiting to see you when you get back! Have fun.”

“See you.”

Yaya frowned. Nadech sounded less enthusiastic than normal. He must be exhausted. She couldn’t blame him. To send some encouragement, Yaya sent a picture of herself to him.

Nadech opened his text inbox to find a picture of Yaya squinting and smiling at him.
Miss you already!

He sighed and tucked his cell phone away. Grate was by his side.

“Hey, good luck on the filming. Your schedule was cleared for this after all.” There was a note of sarcasm in Grate’s voice. Grate knew this was part of Boss’ plot and it irked him to see Nadech working so continuously. “Wish I could go with you. It’d be nice to visit the country side again.” Grate had grown up in that area which the crew was going to be shooting in. “If you need anything, just give me a call.”

“Thanks. See you next week then.”

“Nadech!” Matt swaggered to him with a cute smile. “Are you ready? Let’s go. Where are you sitting?”

“Um…” he pulled out his ticket, which she peered at.

“Wow! We’re sitting next to each other, isn’t that fun? We’ll have lots of time to practice our script and we can snuggle—I mean, sleep comfortably too.” She pulled her little Louis Vuitton purse up her shoulder and helped herself to Nadech’s arm.

As they left with the crew, Kim followed in the back, her eyes narrowed in contempt. She looked around and narrowed her eyes as an idea came to her.

GRGR is killing me. :dance2:

jjinxx

jjinxx

Good news: this is a DOUBLE UPDATE. lol everything for JHJ has fallen into place for me. I almost want to go back and make more edits for the whole story. But I really enjoyed writing this.

Bad news: I APOLOGIZE FOR PUTTING YOU THROUGH CHAPTER 22 WHICH WILL BE MOSTLY FOCUSED ON...someone else??? for real jjinxx? haha, but it's necessary. In a way, I wish I had developed the side characters more...or given Matt more ink/screen time. bet you'd all love that!

NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT: the NEXT chapter will be the LAST chapter. It might be more like, a chapter and epilogue though.
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS READ! Without further ado...

Chapter 22

“…he was totally making eyes at me, so I told the photographer that I was disgusted by him and walked out in the middle of the shoot. Of course, he’ll come apologizing soon because he’s wanted me to model for his sister’s clothing line for forever…” Matt chatted away when they waited for the plane to take off.

Nadech nodded once in a while, listening to her, but he hoped she wouldn’t mind if he put on his headphones soon and try to catch up on some sleep.

“…so I said—what is it?” Matt’s talk was cut off when they heard some people make noise behind them. Nadech looked up.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” someone asked the makeup artist, Dara.

“Yeah, it’s just that if I have a window, I don’t feel as sick.” She was pale and made a gagging expression, but she managed to say, “My seat partner feels sick too though, so I let her sit there to keep her calm.” The person next to her was curled under a blanket.

Concerned, Nadech stood up. “Dara, you can switch with me.”

“Are you sure?”

Matt made a face as Nadech nodded and he gathered his jacket and gadgets. “Don’t worry about me. Your health is important and we need you on our team. See you when we land Matt.”

“But…” she couldn’t complain and make herself the spoiled person here.

Once Nadech and Dara were settled down and a voice told them the plane would take off in a minute, Matt sullenly glanced back two rows behind her. Nadech was in Dara’s previous seat. The person beside him uncovered her head. Matt gasped. Kim smiled and held up the peace sign with her hand.

“Kim? Are you ok?” Nadech asked, confused. “I didn’t know you had airplane anxiety.”

She shrugged. “These things come and go. Ugh, a whole week of nothing but shooting this lakorn.”

“You don’t like it?”

“I like it. It’s just I’m used to a variety of things each week.” Kim was mostly opposed to a week of dealing with Matt. “Anyway, I didn’t get a chance to talk to Yaya. How was the photshoot?”

“Fine.”

Something was off. Usually, when Kim asked Nadech anything that had to do with Yaya, his answers ended in exclamation marks. “Just fine?”

“It went pretty well.” He made no comment about Yaya, about how pretty she had looked, no smile, or even a happy sigh from getting to see her.
“Mind if I grab a nap?”

“Go for it. You must really need it.”

-------------
A few days later, Margie found Yaya sitting in her bedroom looking like a bored child. “I’ve never seen you so depressed. Do you miss Nadech that much?”

Yaya looked up with a pout. “I just…yeah, I miss him. And I’m worried for him. They must be very busy, since he hasn’t called or even replied to my text.”

“Wow, that’s gotta suck. Are they trying to finish the lakorn in a week or something? Well, if you’re sulking this much, I hate to imagine what Nadech is putting Kim through. He’s probably whining to her right now that he misses you so much. Call him or something.”

Yaya chuckled at the image. “I don’t want to bother him too much, or flood his inbox.”

“Yeah, save all the sweet talk for when he gets back. Sucks for him that I have you all to myself today. They’re finally giving you a break. Come on, let’s have a relaxing spa day!”

Yaya didn’t tell Margie that she’d received numerous texts and calls from Kim, and that was what made her a little depressed. If the lead female could contact her, why couldn’t the lead male sneak in a call or something, the way Nadech had done before? Then again, she didn’t know much about the lakorn’s script, so maybe Nadech had a lot of scenes while in the country side. She told herself to stop being a baby.

-------------
Nadech stirred his food around.

“Nadech ka? Is your food not good? Hm, I’ll order something else for you.”

Somehow, Nadech had ended up eating lunch everyday with Matt since they started filming on location a rural area with grasslands and forests. Before she could signal a waiter, he protested.

“No, you don’t have to.”

“But you’re not enjoying it at all.”

“I’m just not that hungry right now. I ate a pretty big breakfast,” he lied. Making up his mind, Nadech said, “I just remembered there’s something important I have to do before work starts again. Waiter! Check please.”

“But—“

“Sorry, I have to go back right away.”

Are you busy right now? He texted Yaya.

Her reply: Nope.

His heart hammering in excitement, he walked quickly back towards his room for privacy to call Yaya. Outside the restaurant, he passed two girls.

“No way, I think Yaya’s the best actress ever! She’s like my idol. No one can beat her.”

“True. I’m sure she’ll get even more famous. How long do you think before she goes international? I heard that people from the States have their eyes on her.”

“Wow, if she can be recognized as a representative of Thailand, I bet she’d be so happy and proud of herself. She’s amazing!”

“I know, she’s my inspiration.”

“Good luck on that audition…”

Slowing his steps, Nadech was hit more strongly with the reason he couldn’t allow himself to be distracted and cause Yaya any trouble. He’d said he was willing to lose everything for her. But didn’t mean she had to do the same. If he called her now, he couldn’t guarantee he’d be able to stop himself from flying back just to hold her.

Just wanted to let you know, I love you.

Matt grumpily made her way back to the set. She was crossed at Nadech’s unresponsiveness. She’d spent so much time with him, which Kim couldn't do anything about since most of their breaks were timed differently, but he just treated her politely. In a way, she’d gotten used to it, and just sort of immediately talked to him whenever they were together. But she realized he had no interest in her. Matt had always been flattered that guys found her beautiful, but she had been excited to be taking on the challenge of Nadech, yet she was getting nowhere. Well, she was getting bored actually.

“I understand they want publicity, but isn’t it a little overboard to have photographers here every day?”

“Chyeah, it’s like they’re expecting something to happen.”

Matt smirked at what she heard. They had one thing right.

-------------
“Geez it’s hot!” Kim exclaimed, flapping her shirt to make some cool air. They were filming out in the blazing sun, where the grasslands stirred at the occasional wind. She looked longingly at the perimeter of trees with their shade that seemed so inviting. At least they had prepared an umbrella for the cast to rest under.

“Ah! Just like the old days!” Grate stretched in the sun, not affected at all. He had surprised them with a visit.

“Your dark skin is doing its job again huh?” she teased.

Nadech’s phone beeped and he immediately looked down to see if it was from Yaya. It was actually Matt.

Please come help me! I’m by the stream we filmed at and can’t find my way back.

“Where are you going?” Kim asked.

“Well, Matt says she’s lost by the stream and needs me to go help her. Crap,” he laughed uneasily, “I actually can’t remember how to get there myself. But everyone else is pretty busy getting the next scene ready.”

“The stream you filmed at yesterday?”

“Yeah.”

“Forget it, I know where that is. I’ll go.” Grate gave him a look of exasperation, though he couldn’t blame Nadech for a short memory, what with all the stress he had going on. Besides, as a manager, Grate had always been professional enough to memorize all the exact locations of Nadech’s schedule shootings. “Listen, don’t let the others know about Matt yet, ok?”

“Why not?”

“Just…” he hesitated. “I know where it is. So there’s no point bothering them. And since Director threw in this scene, you just concentrate if you want to be out of here by tomorrow.”

Matt hissed in annoyance. The area wasn’t giving her good reception. She’d wanted to call for a more dramatic effect but her calls couldn’t connect until she finally tried a text which miraculously went through. Now, she’d just wait like a maiden in distress for Nadech to come rescue her. Feeling smug with herself, she sat and played with the cool water carelessly.

She heard someone getting closer and prepared herself.

“Matt—“

Matt jumped up, turned and flung her arms around him. “I was scared! Thank you for coming to get me!”

“Um…you’re welcome. How did you get lost in the first place?”

Matt blinked in confusion. Pulling away, her jaw dropped seeing the man she’d hugged. It was Grate. And he looked suspiciously back at her.

Her ears zoomed in on the tiny clicks she heard. “Shiet!”

“What—where are you going?” Grate asked as Matt suddenly yanked his arm and pulled him through the trees.

“Where are you going?”

“Stop asking and just follow me!” she ordered.

After some minutes of zigzagging around, Matt stopped and leaned against a tree. “Should have lost him by now. Shit, shit, shit. That idiot, why did he start taking them already…”

Grate stood over Matt authoritatively with arms crossed and demanded, “What was that? Who were you running from?”

She straightened up and feigned ignorance. “Who was where?”

“Back by the stream. You were running from someone.

“How would I know?” she avoided his eyes.

He stepped in front of her. ‘But I saw someone, and he was holding a camera. Tell me right now. Was that a hired photographer? Did you intend to have your photo taken with Nadech?”

“Uh…I—what are you talking about? Ok, so I saw him too and I panicked. But you should thank me for getting us out of there, unless you want your face in the tabloids tomorrow.”

“So you had nothing to do with him?”

She raised her chin. “No.”

He didn’t believe her, she could tell.

“What were you doing in the forest if you don’t know your way around?”

“Well…the sun is so hot! I just came to find some shade. Hmph. I have to keep my skin beautiful you know.”

“Too bad, Nadech had to shoot an extra scene, so I came instead. Messed up your plans, huh?”

“Y—NO.” she corrected herself. “I didn’t know that guy was going to be there, understand?” She huffed, and started walking away. Her heels got caught in a root and she fell forward. Grate hurried to her side.

“Are you ok?”

“Damn!” she yelled. “Why is my luck so bad?”

Grate shook his head and helped her up. “Can you stand okay? How about walking?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” She angrily pulled her shoes off.

“Are you crazy? Why would you wear heels in the forest? And you’re not shooting, so don’t wear shorts. Don’t you know you’ll just get bit by bugs?” He forced her to sit despite her protests.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she asked when he took hold of her knee to examine the scratches. Her left one had a big gash in it. She winced when he touched it gently.

“Seriously, heels?” he scoffed under his breath.

But she still heard him. “So what? I’m an expert at walking in heels ok? I trained as a model until my feet were blistered…”

Grate let her rant about her training, though he was also surprised she’d made it this far and only tripped just now. And at least she wasn’t complaining about how much pain she was in, even though she was bleeding and it obviously hurt. Grate had to give her kudos for that.

“Hey!” she screamed.

“What?” he asked, exasperated by her loudness.

“Don’t take off your shirt!”

“I’m not going to strip for you to look at. That’s not a privilege I give away easily, got it?” He revealed the wife beater underneath that nevertheless suggested a toned abdomen, while ripping a strip from his light cotton shirt.

Frowning, Matt watched him wrap it around her knee. “Is that sanitary?”

“The shirt is clean, ok? Or do you want to leave your wound open for bacterial infection?”

“Fine.” She grudgingly consented and patted the sweat from her forehead.
Grate scrunched his brow as he looked around. “Which way should we go to head back? If we backtrack to the stream and head south…No, we should go southeast so it’ll be faster.” He nodded to himself. “Come on, this way.”

“Are you sure you know where you’re going?”

“It’s simple logic.

“Hmph,” she picked up her heels and began to walk, carefully stepping over the sticks around her.

“Oh, here.” Grate took off his flip flops and set them in front of her.

Glancing uncertainly between the sandals and Grate, she asked, “Don’t you want to wear them?”

He shrugged. “I grew up walking barefoot through the forests like this. My feet are tough. Too bad I didn’t bring hiking boots, but you can wear them to protect your model feet.”

He didn’t even say it like he meant to taunt her, which she appreciated. “Fine.” The flip flops were big but stayed on.

As they walked along, the air got muggier. Matt panted, doing her best to keep up with Grate.

“Do you want to rest?”

“Are you kidding? We won’t get back before dark,” she said stubbornly.

They continued. Grate heard a rustle. Glancing back, he saw Matt on her hands and knees. “Hey, are you ok?” Concerned, he assisted her up. She hadn’t uttered a single complaint.

“Yeah, it’s just this heat. Whew.” She looked up at him. “Why are there two of you?”

“Huh? Matt!”

Her eyelids fluttered. She fainted in his arms.

Chapter 23
“Matt? Do you hear me?”

Blinking into focus, Matt looked up. There was a cool touch on her forehead.

“Here, have some water.”

It cleared her throat. “Wait.” She sat up more. “We’re by the stream? What if that guy—“ Stopping herself, Matt glanced at Grate to see if he’d noticed what she was about to say. “Er, weren’t we heading away from here?”

He set the leaf cup down and looked in her eye. “Are you ok now?”

She nodded slowly. “Did you carry me here?”

“Yeah, I thought you should get water as fast as possible.”

She noticed his shirt had been torn once again and a piece was folded and wet. He had tried to cool her off.

“I tried to call the crew but there’s really bad reception around here.”

She insisted they start going back right away but he made her rest a couple more minutes, saying he didn’t want to have to carry her again. She acted offended, but was grateful inside.

When they got back, everyone was concerned for Matt, but she reassured them she was fine.

“Here.”

Matt’s attention turned, from Nadech’s question, to Grate instantly.

“It’s medicine for your knee.”

“Thanks.” She looked at the shoeless and shirtless Grate. “And thanks for helping me today. If there’s any way I can return the favor, let me know.”

He gave her an almost friendly look. “I think you’ll be able to come up with it by yourself.”

-------------
Channel JX
Yaya’s voice faded at the last high note of “I’m Always with You”, the themesong of JHJ. The audience and hosts applauded her.

“What a beautiful voice nong Yaya has!”

“Thank you,” she said after seating herself beside Nadech.

“It’s very sweet sounding. Maaae, I’m sure that it’s just as sweet as the last episode of JHJ, which will air tomorrow. Please say a few words for your viewers.”

Nadech addressed the camera. “Yes, thank you, all beloved fans. Your support has been most rewarding. If you’ve followed Rak and Ying’s story this far, definitely don’t miss tomorrow’s finale. You won’t be disappointed.”

“It’s been a pleasure hearing all your feedback and I’m overjoyed by the love you’re all showing,” Yaya said next. “Tomorrow’s the last episode, so remember to tune in for the finale and I hope you enjoy it the most. Good night.”

Backstage, while Nadech and Yaya were miraculously left alone in a dressing room, Yaya spoke up. “Hi, how are you doing?”

A small smile, and he replied, “Good. Is your lakorn wrapping up/”

“Yep. Nearly finished. We might have a small party at P’Wit’s house.”

“Well, have fun.”

Yaya had been glancing at him only, in case someone walked in, but she finally walked over, hearing a bit of bitterness in his voice. “Are you sure you’re feeling well? Kim said the weather was awfully hot and humid over there.” She was about to reach out but he stood up abruptly.

“Don’t worry about me. You should just concentrate on work. We both should.” He gave her a weak version of his dimpled smile and moved away as people entered. Yaya was left dejected, and feeling hurt.

-------------
While wandering the building of the company the next day, waiting for Mint, Yaya ran into Grate. He raised a brow.

“You don’t look too good. Is something troubling you?”

In his office, Yaya couldn’t believe she was confessing to Grate of all people, all of her concerns about Nadech, about how distant he was acting towards her. But if anyone knew him best, it was Grate.

Grate sighed. Obviously, Nadech wanted to keep Yaya out of his clash with Boss, but things were getting out of hand. He decided to tell her everything that had happened. “Listen, it’s gotten more complicated than just the restrictions Boss put on you guys.”

Before he could continue, Matt opened the door to his office and came in. She stared at them in a moment of surprise, which quickly passed. “Sorry, I should have knocked. But I guess it’s even better that both of you are here. I have something to tell you.”

-------------
Ding dong.

Nadech opened his door, not even bothering to check who it was, so disinterested was his mind at the moment. But the person who held his every interest and more came into view. And she looked pissed.

“Yaya!” More out of shock than anything, Nadech pulled her inside quickly. “What are you doing here alone? Why didn’t you call first?” He checked the windows, which showed the darkened sky.

“I doubt you would have answered. And if you’re worried that we’re being watched, I’ll tell you that I don’t care.”

“Huh?” Watching her anxiously, Nadech asked, “Why are you here?”

One moment, she had her temper in check, the next, she was throwing everything her hands could reach at him.

“Hey!”

“Why am I here?” she repeated heatedly. “I don’t suppose it’s because you once told me I could come here because I’m your important person!”

Pillows bounced of his head. Pens jabbed him softly as he circled away from her wrath. “You know the rules. You can’t come here, and we can’t call while working.”

“Screw the rules, none of which put a restriction on how much we could at least text. Did your thumbs break or something? In eight days, you sent me three texts!” she chucked some CD cases at him.

“Wait!”

“For what? For you to come up with some lame excuse like you did last night when we were supposed to sing the theme song together?”

“But—“

“I was missing you for a week, but when you got back did you even call me? I know you must be busy, so I don’t mind that we couldn't meet or anything. But I wonder if you even listened to the message I left for you!”

Ducking and rushing at her, Nadech trapped her wrists to halt her assault. “I did!”

“Let go!”

“No, why are you trying to hurt me?”

“Did you think about how much you hurt me?”

Swallowing a hard lump of guilt, Nadech felt crushed by the pain in her eyes. “I’m sorry.” He released her and the way he looked like he was physically in agony softened her.

“I’m not asking for every second of your life to be devoted to me. And I’m not spoiled enough to hope we’ll see each other every day. But no matter how busy work is, I never thought it could keep me from reaching you some way. You’re acting like our jobs are our lives.” She turned his face to look him in the eye. “Is there something you should tell me about?”

He gulped. “No.”

“Then can I assume that you’re trying to communicate that you don’t like me anymore?”

His eyes snapped wide open. “What? No! How could you think that!?” He was actually kind of ticked off.

“Well, I’ve been trying to reach you, but you barely responded. When we met for the talk show last night, you treated me like a distant relative you barely knew. These aren’t signs that you’re losing interest in me?”

“I…I was just busy.” He balled his hands into fists, offended at her suggestion.

“Kim told me that you were given reasonable breaks…And that you even ate with your other costars a lot,” she eyed him sharply, knowing from Kim about his meals with Matt. She wanted him to confess the real reason he was behaving unlike himself, but seeing his strained look, she stepped back. “I’ll let you think about whether you want to end this or not.” Yaya reached for her purse.

“Wait, what?” he said furiously. “You say that like you don’t even care if we break up or not. And how could you even come up with something like that?”

“That’s the way I understand you actions and I won’t hold you down if you don’t want to be with me. Excuse me, I have a party to attend at P’Wit’s house.”

He grabbed her arm and made her turn back to him. “You’re thinking about some other guy at this moment? Do you want to end it that quickly to go to him?”

She knew mentioning Wit would rile him, but his stubbornness was wearing on her patience, and now, so was his accusation. “Hey! Just because I said it’s at his place doesn’t mean I intended to go meet only him. If you can eat with Matt every day, why can’t I celebrate with my own costar?”

“I only ate with her! I don’t love her!”

“And I don’t love Wit or anyone else! I love you!”

Nadech’s breath caught in his throat. It was his first time hearing her say that she loved him. She pressed her fists on his chest.

“You know, for someone who says he loves me, you’re not doing a very good job.”

Her words stung his heart, but what she said next made his heart speed up in panic.

“How could you not tell me what Boss was forcing you to do for my sake?”

Looking at the floor, he turned away. “I didn’t want to force you to do anything.”

“Had you asked before, you would have learned that I’m stronger than you think.” Yaya went to stand in front of the man who had brought life to her heart, along with all the pain and joy. “Don’t you think I have the right to choose what is best for me?”

“But I don’t want—“

She stopped his words with her fingertips to his lips. “If my heart is abandoned by its lord, I don’t think I could survive. You promised to take care of my heart. I don’t need anything more than that to be happy in this life. Don’t lock away our beautiful feelings, please?”

Looking down with gentle eyes, Nadech could only thank the heavens for sending this angel into his life. And he wanted to make sure he did everything to truly deserve her.

Gosh, he'd missed her so much. Lowering his head so that their noses nearly touched, he murmured, “Can I kiss you?”

“You don’t have to ask.” She surrendered her lips to him, moaning when his tongue caressed hers.

He couldn’t believe how long he’d kept himself from her decadent taste. And her touch that ignited every molecule of his body. How he had missed the way her eyes looked at him, and controlled every beat of his heart.

He picked her up in a sudden motion and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his hips.

In his bedroom, after he’d discarded his shirt, Nadech forced himself to reign in his desire, realizing how bad of an idea it had been to deprive himself of her…because now his starved passion was more demanding than ever.

Sensing his hesitation, Yaya pulled back to search his eyes. “It's ok. You don’t have to hold back. Because I'm here. And I love you.”

He loved hearing those three words from her. “But you don’t have to do this to prove it.”

“I’m not trying to prove it, because it’s a fact already.” She pushed the straps of her dress off so that it slid beautifully to the ground.

His heart pounded, taking in her full image. Stepping into the comfort of his arms that she adored, she said quietly, “Don’t make me wait, or I might end up at that party.”

Glaring at her teasing threat, he held her waist close and possessively, loosening his restraint at her invite.

A short laugh escaped her when he tumbled them onto the bed. Yaya’s eyes widened. “Did you just unhook my bra with one hand?”

“It’s not that hard you know,” was his brief reply, as he was busy working kisses from her face down to her chest, determined not to miss an inch.

Though she was enjoying it, she pushed him and pinned him under her. “Just as long as you’re not practicing that on someone else,” she said sternly.
His handsome features turned submissive like a child’s. “Yes ma’am. Now, let’s not keep you waiting.” He narrowed his eyes hungrily at her and they proceeded to love thoroughly, until they belonged completely to each other.

Author's Note-------------
Terribly sorry for any grammatical mistakes. This might come back to bite me in the arse, but once the ending of JHJcame to me, I couldn't focus on anything else except getting this done. ^^ Don't worry though, I'm a good student, so I'll be fine. It's totally worth it being able to do something for the shared love of Yadech fans.<333
In the summer, whenever I run outside to quickly do something like throw trash away, I slip on my dad or brother's big flip flops. LOL
And I have no idea if sitting by the window helps airplane anxiety(<-- is that even a correct term?).
Wanna know a strange fact about JHJ? Those dashes that I put to separate certain scenes, there is a total of 13, which was intentional since it is the total letters in "Yaya and Nadech" (weirdo?) 555+

jjinxx

Chapter 24

Yaya lay on her stomach, propped up on her elbows with her chin resting in one hand—the pose of one utterly content and watching the reason for her happiness, Nadech. Smiling, her fingertips brushed a soft touch on his face. He suddenly caught her hand, surprising her with a look of very masculine triumph.

Nadech stretched slowly, his muscles arching so the covers slipped low on his waist, a sight that made Yaya bite her lip shyly, only because she was reminded of their passionate night. She herself found no reason to be embarrassed about their naked bodies because he would always be the only one to see her like this, completely herself, inside and out.

He finally turned to her, and led her hand to his lips for a tender kiss that spoke of how precious she was to him. “You’re too far away.”
He eagerly pulled her to snuggle against his side.

“Hmph, you’re the one who kept avoiding me,” she pulled on his chest hair, though softly.

He groaned. “I know. And I’m sorry. I really did miss you, you have no idea how much torture that week was for me. I wanted to force the pilot to fly straight to your home.” He hugged her like she a missing piece of himself that he’d finally gotten back. That was how important she was to him. How could he have ever confused his feelings for her with onscreen emotions that would never measure even a fraction of his love. She was his best reality.

Tilting her chin up, Nadech spoke with words and eyes, “I love you, Yaya.”

She crinkled her nose with a smile. “I love you too.” She rubbed her nose to his fondly.

“May I hear that again?”

Yaya slyly shook her head. Being Nadech, he wouldn’t take no for an answer.

“Nadech,” she exclaimed as he trapped her between the mattress and himself.

“Hm, I haven’t tired of hearing you say those words to me, even though you spoke them so many times through the night.” He raised his brow.

Feeling her face blush, Yaya slapped his shoulder. “Let me up!”

He winced. “Keep moving like that and I won’t be able to.”

Now she was shy again, feeling his body’s reaction to her. But she was merciless and wriggled against him, so he couldn’t resist capturing her teasing lips, until she finally uttered, “I love you” breathlessly.
He grinned. She opened her eyes. “I didn’t say you could stop, mister.”

They allowed themselves a peaceful morning of love and bliss.

“So you met P’Grate, and he told you?” Nadech asked when they were seated for a late breakfast.

Yaya recounted what happened yesterday.

Grate decided to tell her everything that had happened when Nadech went to see Boss. “Listen, it’s gotten more complicated than just the restrictions Boss put on you guys.”

Before he could continue, Matt opened the door to his office and came in. She stared at them in a moment of surprise, which quickly passed. “Sorry, I should have knocked. But I guess it’s even better that both of you are here. I have something to tell you.”

Yaya had always been wary of Matt inside, because it was so obvious she liked Nadech too.

“What did you want to talk about?” Grate asked.

Though she spoke with her head held up, it wasn’t with her usual attitude. “I’ve decided I don’t want to follow Boss’ orders anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

Matt glared at Grate, whom she blamed for forcing her into this confession because she was indebted to him. “Honestly, when we went to shoot the lakorn in the country side, Boss gave me a job. I was supposed to get Nadech completely alone and then a photographer that Boss hired would secretly take our picture to create a scene as if we were secretly meeting as a couple.”

“So did Nadech…?” Yaya began to ask.

“No,” Grate assured her. “Because when Nadech told me he was leaving, I went in his place.”

“You knew from the start?” Matt asked accusingly.

“I didn’t trust Boss, especially this time, so I found a way I’d be able to leave and follow the crew.”

Yaya was shocked that the plan had actually come from Boss himself. It appalled her. “He did all of this?”

Matt gave her a look. “Of course. Barely anybody knows, but Boss has his own private paparazzi team who he orders to stalk the actors in rival companies, and even the ones who work here.”

“But why?”

“People like gossip. I’m sure Boss racks in a lot of money from selling those types of stories. Plus, within his own company, he knows just about everything that is going on, so that gives him even more opportunities to create rumors. And there’s no doubt he makes a lot off of you and Nadech, so for you to be in a steady relationship would lose a lot of profit for him.”

“And few will realize it’s coming from inside the company itself,” Matt said. “You gotta hand it to him, he knows how to work the system.” She sighed. “I was one of those he encouraged to get into as many stories as possible, but now it just doesn’t feel worth it.” She held her chin up. “I just wanted to repay you for the help." She avoided looking at Grate, for some reason not wanting to see any disappointment from him. Glancing over to Yaya, Matt said reluctantly, “And I’m sorry if I put you through stress in the past. But you were probably confident in Nadech anyway, since he cares about you so much.” She quickly left, for the first time hating the attention of a room.

Grate looked at Yaya too who seemed in despair. But he sensed a rage building up inside her. “There’s one more thing you should know. Nadech went to see Boss one day and…”

-------------
Boss clenched his jaw at the defiant pair in front of him. “Are you sure this is what you want?

Nadech calmly said, “Until now, we haven’t done anything wrong. We know we’re breaking our contracts to the company, but we’re willing to face the consequences.”

Yaya squeezed his hand. She was proud of both of them for finally facing Boss together.

Boss scoffed. “After all the years I worked to build up your careers, you’re going to challenge me?” He was about to lose two of his most successful stars. “You won’t just face my charges. You know I’ll take every advantage and make the biggest story out of this as possible? Your reputation is on the line.”

“Go ahead with the blackmailing.” Grate entered with Matt. “Just make sure your tabloid gossip doesn’t cross the line, because any serious injury to their futures, and I’ll make sure you lose in court. Oh, and if the kids go, I go, so here’s my letter of resignation.”

“Who’s a kid?” Nadech asked sorely.

“Shush.”

“Kay.”

Matt said, “I’m tired of being your puppet. I’m out of here too.”

“Matt,” Boss reprimanded. “You ingrate!”

“The best you taught me to be. Make sure you come up with a good story about me being with Grate,” she winked. “Hope you don’t mind if we skip the good-bye kiss.”

“I won’t deny you a good-bye kiss!”

They turned to see Margie leading Mint, Kim, Mark, Boy and Aum in.

Nadech and Yaya glanced at each other. He asked them, “What are you doing?”

“Tch, did you think you were doing this alone?” Boy tucked his hands in his pockets like he was at a modeling show.

Boss glared at Aum. “You bastard. I gave you your success.”

Aum just tilted his head relaxedly. “Hardly. Everyone here worked their way up to success, and all the while they had to fend off your greedy acts too.” Aum narrowed his eyes dangerously. “You’re lucky my wife and I didn’t have to endure any of your games or I would have figured you out long ago, and you wouldn’t be here today. Though I’m sure some of Aff and my minor obstacles had something to do with you.”

“I’m not threatened by you. I…I won’t suffer anything just because you all leave.”

“You don’t sound too sure of yourself. If everyone else in this company knew that you kept your own team of photographers to fabricate damaging rumors, I wonder if they could still find this an appealing place to work. I wonder how fast they’d leave once they learn that you regularly betray their trust.”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Even if we don’t inform them, these things have a way of leaking out,” Margie smirked.

Nadech stepped up. “We can’t leave this hanging with a rumor. We WILL let everyone know about your selfish behavior.” He wouldn’t allow Boss to come between anyone else.

“I’ll bring you all down. Don’t expect this to end with a simple happily ever actor like the fake lives you actors portray.”

“Just as long as you don’t expect to still be standing at the top of this business when you lose,” Grate said.

“If you hadn’t come, he would have left you all alone. Are you sure you want to do this?” Nadech asked.

“Are you kidding? Do I look like I want to stick around and go through the same thing you did?” Mark asked, hugging Mint like a child hugs their favorite teddy bear.

“Ba!” she pushed his shoulder. “Who said you could hug me?”

“Not only do we care about you,” Kim said to Yaya, “But we couldn’t stand Boss once P’Grate told us the truth. This is the right thing to do and we can all support each other.”

“I’ve considered leaving even before now,” Aum said. “I’ve earned enough money and also did some healthy investing. It’s enough for us to get started.”

“Get started with what?”

Aum clapped a hand to Grate. “Our company, partner.”

Epilogue

“Aum, Boy’s on the phone for you,” Aff handed the phone to Aum.

He grinned as she fixed his tie, then left. “Thanks hon. Hello?”

“Oi, that hundred bucks you owe me, I need it now.”

“Why?”

“Because, I borrowed it from Margie eleven years ago. And I paid her a hundred dollars but she said she’d only accept it straight from the loser of our bet.”

“Wait that was the bet about…”

“You know, when I bet that Nadech would defy ex-Boss within forty days of the rules and that Matt would give up before they finished filming that one lakorn, and that Mark would mess up during his proposal.”

“Ooooooh." Aum shrugged. "Well, tell Margie, tough luck.”

He heard Boy talk to someone over the phone. “No babe, I can handle this.”

“Give me the phone.”

“Shiet,” Aum cursed.

“Aum, you better pay up right now!”

He made a face at the phone, then answered into it, "What's the difference between his money and my money??"

He could just see her evil smirk. "It's more satisfying coming from the pocket of an idiot like you."

“I’m your boss!”

“I don’t care.”

He gave in. “Fine.”

“Take it out of your wallet. I want to hear it make some noise before you leave your house, so you can’t pretend to forget it.”

“Hey, I’m not going to lie to you, ok?” he said, offended.

“Just do it!”

“Argh, fine.” He took some bills out of his pocket and rubbed them together by the phone’s speaker. “Happy now?”

“No,” Margie said sullenly.

“What now?! I have it right here!”

“Good, then give it to P’Aff. She bet that you’d give in within two minutes of this call. Dang. I thought you’d last at least five.”

Aum sent Aff a look as the call ended. “Thanks dear.”

“I guess I just knew you’d be a gentleman.” She gave a cute smile and held her open hand up. “Hurry up before we’re late for the party.”

(Click to listen to JHJ ending ost-->)Smile
“You ready for this?” Nadech asked, taking her hand.

Yaya replied, “We’ve done this every year for the past ten years.”

“And still, I feel the same thrill because I’m reminded of the time our hearts became united. The period of my life when I received the biggest blessing of all. You.”

He just kept proving to Yaya that she had the best husband in the world. “Thank you for bringing me so much happiness, Nadech. You know, I think from the moment I met you for our first lakorn, I already felt that we would play out a love much more real and lasting than what our jobs asked for. I’m glad that feeling came true.” She smiled, seeing his ecstatic face.

“Seriously?”

“Serious as the heart attacks you put me through regularly.”

Leaning close, he said, “You need mouth to mouth resuscitation any time, just let me know.”

She made a face, but then suddenly pulled his tie to bring his lips to her. She would never get enough of this pra’ek. Because he belonged to her.

“Nong Rissa!”

Nadech and Yaya turned their heads.

“Daddy! Mommy!” A six year old girl in blue overalls and long pigtails ran to them. Nadech caught her and swung her into his arms. Yaya gestured to the helper that it was ok.

“Hey honey! Are you being naughty?”

“I’m excited for the party today, Daddy! Mommy, give me a ‘good day’ kiss like you give Daddy when you go to work.”

“Ja,” Yaya obeyed delightedly. Their daughter clapped her hands, smiling with the twinkling eyes she got from her dad.

“Will Uncle Grate be very busy? I miss him.”

“You miss him, or you want to make sure he’s not watching so you can go goof off?” Nadech asked. “He put a lot of effort to make this event, so don’t trouble him, ok?”

“Ka! Today is a special day for Mommy, Daddy, and the uncles and aunties. I promise I won’t get in trouble…unless nong Fang makes me.”

Yaya pinched the little nose that looked just like hers. “But you can have fun because we’re celebrating a happy day.”

“Thank you mommy!” she kissed both of them on the cheek.

Channel Q. **/**

“…the co-founders, Aum and Grate, are now announcing the opening to the party for AG Company. AG is famous for being created upon a foundation of renowned actors and actress. Within a mere decade it has produced some of the best new daras of Thai entertainment, along with producing some of the biggest onscreen hits.

It has even surpassed the company that was at the top ten years ago, the one which the bosses, Aum and Grate; their main producer, Margie; their top director, Boy, and their fellow veteran actors Nadech, Yaya, Mark, Kim, and Mint all left together, and have stayed together to this day.

Today, AG is celebrating its ten year anniversary and all the employees of the company have been invited to bring their families and friends. Joining the co-founders right now is the family of Nadech, his wife, Yaya, and their adorable daughter, nong Rissa, who is making her first live public appearance. And next up are Mark, Mint, and their little darling…”

THE END

Author's Note-------------
I didn’t mean for the song to be distracting so I hope it wasn’t. I just wanted to set in a light and happy atmosphere for the epilogue! Plus, it is a dedication to you all, fellow Yadech fans. Doesn't this place just make you smile?

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to all dear readers. I hope you enjoyed this last "episode" lol and that it was a satisfying ending to Jao Hua Jai.
Let's all continue to mentally stalk Yadech while waiting for more GRGR appearances!
Until next time,

jjinxx

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I enjoyed every minute of this fanfic. You're a great writer jjinxx and thank you so much for devoting your time to write this for yadech lovers.

jjinxx

I enjoyed every minute of this fanfic. You're a great writer jjinxx and thank you so much for devoting your time to write this for yadech lovers.
Thank you very much for reading. I loved every minute of writing especially and knowing you enjoyed reading too makes me want to become a better writer.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
No problem. I saw your preview on Yadech forum on your next FF and I'm super excited for it as well! All these stories are such a perfect way to help us wait for GRGR :)