Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow everyone spams when i don't...awwwwww...lol...so right now i should be getting ready for finals and everything...but instead..i'm watching RR^^
hahaha rr.. kekeke.. hmm i shall rewatch that soon.. xp .. rr . keke.. with the one "r" .. so beware ladies beware.. hahahaha lmao.. j/k..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

1251. hmm... what is all this fruit talk going on? LMAO of course its from my Mae SarN's fic LMAO
1252. ^ our favorite summa treat- JLR FRUIT SALADS- full of GREENS and FRUITS LMAO just how we like them :ph34r:
1253. man we need to get our fanfics published
1254. ^ cuz we want to use them as our reading assignments for school
1255. ^^ hmm and if we needed to get approval if the fanfics are "reading material" what would the teachers think? *teachers thinking, "what in the world..... omg i have to finish reading this....i'm sure there's a way to make it PG for school" <-- and that is when the SPOILERS come in LMAO
1256. haha we are deff. the international world wide sisters that all come to the same JLR ISLAND HOME
1257. for our show-N-tell of we gona be SHOWING AND TELLING BOUT OUR JLR
1258. ^ its always the topic of our day
1259. hehe we have and are still gathering our JLR MATERIALS
1260. LUCKY KRYSTAL GOT TO HUG OUR HARITH FOR THE SISTERS! <3
1261. ahhaa we need to go buy a phone card for emergencies so we can have them ready at times like these ^
1262. we wish the weekend would come faster cuz that's when we can have our PHONE DATES
1263. haha i love Aiko "i went to Michael's ..n omg.. i enter these section n was like omg.. ahhh i feel like my khun ying sala.. keke i entered a jlr mode lmao.." hahh yes I INFLUENCE ya'll in craft stores LMAO
1264. ^ man just put us sisters in a craft store and we be spending a fortune ahhaha
1265. ^^ but its all fo JLR so its all good ahhahahhahaa
1266. we have to make bury our JLR TREASURE CHEST on our island hahahahh
1267. ^ JLR is our gold
1268. As close as we are and how much we already know about each other we still learn more n more about everyone
1269. OH YEAAA SIXTY NINE JLR DOMINATION GP OWNS ahhha
1270. man our mail presents are FREAKIN AHMAZING! love them as much as we love JLR
1271. ^^hahah we gona be visiting the post office more often now
1272. BAU's JLR Pass the notebook/journal idea OWNS
1273. ^ just need to map the routes of our journals hahah
1274. ^^its gona be like a JLR POSTCARD going all the world
1275. HOLY JUNGLE! lmao gawd my Koon Mae SarN's HOLY BUDDA LMAO
1276. its our JUNGLE VINE of GOSSIP *get the 411 from the sisters haha
1277. geez man we just need to get the same phone company (haha our JLR phone company) so we can all talk fo free all the time not just on the weekends
1278. lmao we don't realize how out of shape we are until we go "exercising" and get xtremely sore the next morning
1279. thank gawd the sisters quote the recent things cuz for the ones who are rele behind we wouldn't get to it until days/weeks later LMAO
1280. hahah we dream about what we think the sisters' surprises are
1281. oh my, imagine our ATEAM visiting the US gawd we'd deff. have a JLR REUNION
1282. ^^ ahhaha we'd make sure they never get back to Thailand lmao and if they do they not going back alone ahhahhahahahhha
1283. when we explain what things make us us as in traits, personailty, qualities, JLR is deff. the major one
1284. a monument will be built to represent each and one of us to JLR
1285. GAWD everyone's fav. part seems to be the belly rubbing LMAO
1286. ^^ ahhah when one of us find out we are pregnant we gona be doing the same thing
1287. we are each other's Bridesmaids, Maids of Honor, and Flower Girls
1288. lmao how bout we just vdotape our lives for each other? HAHHAHHA
1289. we all will eventually have a fanfic up ahhaha even the ones who are "brainstorming" ahem lmao
1290. ^ Mae SarN is AHMAZING writing like 5 at a time ahhaahahah we love you!
1291. all of our JLR items are PRICELESS
1292. ^ we're like those people who have the very important collections worth millions of dollars but no matter what they won't sell it
1293. when we're eating colored candies we pick out all the green ones LMAO hahaha
1294. LMAO GREEN SKITTLES! hahaha MINE! and BROWN M&Ms ahahaaahhahahahh wow
1295. any graphic/picture of a tree that we pass by is automatically A JLR JUNGLE TREE lmao
1296. LMAO i believe we can tell the difference from the JUNGLE and a forest hahahhahahhahahha
1297. we JLR NINJA SISTERS gota go see KUNG FU PANDA hahahahaha
1298. WOO! last list update in school ahha GP's freshman year
1299. GP'S SUMMA 08 BAYBEE! man this is gona be one of our FAVORITE summers of our life
1300. you kno what this means COLOR CHANGE! WOO HOOO! hehe we gona get tan in the sun baybee! lmao THIRTEEN HUNDRED OH YEAA! <3 SWEET FUN IN THE SUN and cuz WE ARE EACH OTHER'S SUNSHINE!
omg......... damn .. 1300 . .. good list xp .. kekeke.. lovin it..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ok at school today my best guy friend made me walk w/ him to go get his uniform in his friends car and we pass by this jeep and on the back of the tire thing of the jeep (like the spare tire thing) it had a tree w/ a giraffe on it and we walk back and i'm like =O ITS A JLR JUNGLE TREE! like i screamed it hahahahha and he's like holy shit wtf hahaha n he starts laughing and he's like its a tree in Africa and i'm like WTF! what? ahhahaha its not a tree in africa! ahha and he's like yea it is it has a giraffe on it lmaooooo but i was like oh hell nah its a JLR JUNGLE TREE OK *throws in a evil I OWN AND U BOW TO ME glare* YEAP ITS A JLR JUNGLE TREE lmao then i had to xplain to him what JLR was hahah it was great
lmao.. hahahaha :loool: .. hmmm is that wat my khun ying will do to me too when she sees me ?? lmao.. hahaha .. prince aiko.. BOW TO ME NOW.. lmao.. hahaha j/k.. kekekke..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hahaha .. little lizard kekeke.. pss .. pss.. a month or two ago when i was cleanin my yard .. i grabbed one n **coughcough** the lizard fell n ran off n the tail was still in my hand n still movin too .. hahaha .. i was like omg muahaha awesome.. kekee.. n i threw it at my sis n she was AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .. u b!@#$ lmao.. haha it was fun .. kekeke..
LOL Aiko ur hilairious if htat happen to me i would screamm haha lizard ghost

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
arrr, umm i was sleeping :D ... damn i miss my spamming girls, rr, aiko and gp and everyone else...you guys notice im not spamming..well my exam block is coming up next friday :(
hehe or you could call her 98 :loool:
hmm yeah, seem that im always alone these days anyways :p
im hea now baubau .. muahahah .. spam spam spam.. bam ..xp .. awwe its okay im alwaise alone too xp kekeke.. T_T .. argh .. so lonely keke but lukkily arisa is here with meah kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hey, how everyone? I miss you all so miss! WOW this thread reallly have BIG SPAM PARTY WHILE I"M GONE FOR A MONTH! hehe
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg prisna .. i didnt catch u ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. how r the twins..xp .. miss u lotz.. T_T .. yup this thread.. super spam lol.. hahahaha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eh, i don't want tik anymore...i did, but after discovering aum, who is younger and hotter...it's gotta be out with the old and in with the new...although, tik will always have a place in my heart...just not the same place as aum, that's all...and aum is only 3 years older than me...which sucks because his rumored gf or whatever pinky is supposed to be, is 2 years younger than me...man, if i lived in thailand, he's someone i'd be stalking constantly...they don't believe in restraining orders, do they? :D
i'm not on for only a couple hours, and i'm behind at least 5 or 6 pages...
hmmm how old is tik rite now?? haha oh yea aum kekeke .. kekeke.. he is 10-11 years olda than me .. kekeke... psss. .. age does not matter lmao.. hahahaha oh yea.. kkekeke.. :loool: dang gurl....... u were gone for a couple hours n only a few pgs kekeke.. but i was gone for like 2 weeks or so n BAM .. 50 or so pgs ... ahhhhhhhh .. lol.. kekeke.. but more spammin from me kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
or...you can call me so, just like harit's so, hehe...lucky me...i can't wait to see any of his lakorns, except borisat bombat kaen...i don't know what to expect from that one, seems a little weird to me
hahaha imma watch everything of aum kekeke.. bbk hmmm seems okay i wanna c aum aum aum kekeke.. eeeeek .. :drool: :loool:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hmmm how old is tik rite now?? haha oh yea aum kekeke .. kekeke.. he is 10-11 years olda than me .. kekeke... psss. .. age does not matter lmao.. hahahaha oh yea.. kkekeke.. :loool: dang gurl....... u were gone for a couple hours n only a few pgs kekeke.. but i was gone for like 2 weeks or so n BAM .. 50 or so pgs ... ahhhhhhhh .. lol.. kekeke.. but more spammin from me kekeke..
hehe don't blame me aiko i just started spamming today hehe :)