Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
he can be your husband...but he's my new boyfriend...while my mom and i were watching jlr, i was like, "mom, i got a new boyfriend," and she's like, "who?" and i tell her, "it's harit...hello..." she knows when i get obsessed with an actor, i'll only be watching their stuff, so she's not surprised when i recommend certain things to her and the guy looks familiar.
hahahaha my mom's first impression of HARIT .. iiiiaaaaaaaaaaaa .. YUCK .. lmao.. hahahaha but i was like ur jus too old mom lmao.. hahaha but after he cleaned himself up my mom was like very good lookin kekekekeke .. :drool: lmao.. love my momma .. kekek... my mom doesnt watch stuffs with me much unless she is super bored lmao hahaha .. she wached jlr with me for a bit n some with my sis kekeke.. hahahaha .. my mom doesnt know know about my guys i love kekee.. she only know like a few like AUM .. NUM .. <--- she def know who he is lmao.. hahahhahaha ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i keep watching the cast on ratree somasorn cuz it's freaking hilarious...but the longer version has no subtitles, so i don't understand much...but i like the part where they tease him about pinky...how aff says he's on the phone with her and uses a gentler tone...and asks what she's doing and he lies and says he's talking to a sibling from home, and the hostess is like, so pinky is your sibling? man, he is adorable...

i keep watching different jlr stuff over and over, news, bloopers, scenes, whatever...my family thinks i'm weird...but i have to tell him that i need to pay attention to my new man...i have a lot to catch up on...

all's fair in love and war...or fighting for aum...if no one fights for aum, then that would be a surprise...so i'm not surprised that there are probably a lot more girls wanting him...
T_T .. i havent seen the whole thing.. only the subbed one.. damn guess i gotta go check that out.. kekekeke.. i love jlr LOTZ .. kekekkee .. IM ONE OF THOSE GURLS.. MUAHAHAHAHA .. AUM .. IS DELICIOUS.. WOOT WOOT..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS BUT - BIG SURPRISE...(scroll down please :D)
I FOUND P'AUM ADDRESS
LIKE OMG - I WAS LIKE URE KIDDING ME...OMG...IMMA GO STALK HIM NOW JK!!!

OMG I HAD TO SCROLLED DOWN SO LONG FOR THAT BUT OMG.. WAS WORTH IT.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AUM'S ADDRESS.. **WHISTLES** GURL U N ME N THE SIS GONNA GO DOWN N PACK HIM UP .. LMAO.. HAHAHHA J/K .. DAMN WE MAJOR STALKERS KEKEKKE.. XP ..LOVE IT..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i never scare my JLR sisters...yeah...so you should know now rather than later....i go aum-crazy...(more than starry and bau) lol....
HAHAHHAHA i go crazy too but have to hide in the shadow cause rr owns aum in hea hahahaha NOT .. j/k .. love u lots RR .. kekeke aum-crazy .. hahaha .

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG wtf..so did you find his address<--you're confusing me gosh...you know...if anyone is ever going to stalk him..it would be me......you and me...duh....that's the plan!
omg rr.. me toooooooooooooooooo!! .. kekeke.. muahahahaha .. OMG. .. that would be awesome.. >_< ..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hahahaha my mom's first impression of HARIT .. iiiiaaaaaaaaaaaa .. YUCK .. lmao.. hahahaha but i was like ur jus too old mom lmao.. hahaha but after he cleaned himself up my mom was like very good lookin kekekekeke .. :drool: lmao.. love my momma .. kekek... my mom doesnt watch stuffs with me much unless she is super bored lmao hahaha .. she wached jlr with me for a bit n some with my sis kekeke.. hahahaha .. my mom doesnt know know about my guys i love kekee.. she only know like a few like AUM .. NUM .. <--- she def know who he is lmao.. hahahhahaha ..
LOL ur mom is funny!

OMG I HAD TO SCROLLED DOWN SO LONG FOR THAT BUT OMG.. WAS WORTH IT.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AUM'S ADDRESS.. **WHISTLES** GURL U N ME N THE SIS GONNA GO DOWN N PACK HIM UP .. LMAO.. HAHAHHA J/K .. DAMN WE MAJOR STALKERS KEKEKKE.. XP ..LOVE IT..
Yeah on my bed airplane hehe

HAHAHHAHA i go crazy too but have to hide in the shadow cause rr owns aum in hea hahahaha NOT .. j/k .. love u lots RR .. kekeke aum-crazy .. hahaha .
i agree with u RR is only his 'gig' haha LOL luve u RR

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

aiko, my personal "bodyguard"!!! kahkahkahkah!! :lol: ok, ok, u and the other JLRians have my permission to mess around!
muahahaha oh yea im a bodygaurd kekeke.. muahahha .. **walkie-talkie** pss pss.. cikna .. its safe.. u may leave the vehicle ... pss...pss... get down get down .. **bam bam bam .. bang bang .. ** muahahahahha jus kiddin damn i watch too many police n gangs/triads movies lately hahhahaha .. xp .. kekek dont worry cikna.. ur safe n sound..xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol donna, why have to fly to thailand to stalk him though :lmao: but i cant believe they would have his home address on the internet though :p ... i was reading one of his profile in thai language when all of a sudden i read "tee yoo" (address) ... I WAS LIKE HELL NO "TEE YOO" !!!!
hahahaha .. hello bau .. because hes in thailand..................................aum is in thailand.............. so that is y we fly to thailand......... hahahahha .. j/k..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just finish watching Jum Leuy Ruk. I would say it is one of the best thai lakorn I seen this year. I am glad the writer and director pick Aum and Aff. Aum. Thosw two just have alot of onscreen chemistry...one great pair indeed :D. It would be great if they have another Jum Leuy Ruk...part 2. Maybe this one...they can focus on Harith and So life after marriage...hehe.

Hopefully Aum and Aff will have more projects together...just like Num and Kob. Love to see A team!

that's what my little sister says, she wishes that thai lakorns are like american soap operas, that go on forever...but that's not possible...i like lakorns the way they are...

yeah, i realized that num and kob have done so many lakorns together...i thought they were married...maybe just good chemistry

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh you guys, dont forget the ATEAMforum online meeting day ... it's on sunday for the US folks :D

omg....... did i miss that ?? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh plz someone inform me wat happen plz.. ks.. sowwy ........ i didnt know bout it.. n i was not able o catch up on anythin for 2 weeks........ ahhhhhhhhhhhhh baubau.. i need to be informed.. wat happened on sunday ??? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. darn me.. T_T ..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hmmm how old is tik rite now?? haha oh yea aum kekeke .. kekeke.. he is 10-11 years olda than me .. kekeke... psss. .. age does not matter lmao.. hahahaha oh yea.. kkekeke.. :loool: dang gurl....... u were gone for a couple hours n only a few pgs kekeke.. but i was gone for like 2 weeks or so n BAM .. 50 or so pgs ... ahhhhhhhh .. lol.. kekeke.. but more spammin from me kekeke..

tik is 31...aum is only 4 years older than me...but now, i'm leaning more towards ken...i switch a lot...i have phases i guess...from american to chinese to thai, and back and forth...

cuz just a couple months ago, during the Raymond Lam hiatus, i was all about James McAvoy from "Becoming Jane"...then Andy Lau, that man is one hot 40 something year old...then recently, Aum...now Ken...during the phases, i watch anything and everything i can get a hold of that has to do with the guy...

yeah...that sucks to be behind that much...cuz even if it's an hour or so...pages...some sisters love to spam...i can't do it, don't have the patience

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeh, muahaha woo ATEAM's got a new skin update. i so love the new skin!!! :wub:
hahahaha i jus went to check on it for a bit n omg i gotta catch up here n there ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. but omg.. i super love it.. its HOT .. **drools** ....... love it... kekekeke..