Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i realized something lol.. we were suppose to migrate lol..to bgst lol..xp.. keke but we're still here lol..xp.. okay gonna go read fics now n spam everywhere else xp..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hmm... I have to tell my funny story that happened to me today.

I was sitting outside on the grass during my lunchbreak thinking up baby names for 2 Nights a Week fan fiction (yes, I had alot of time on my hands). So I'm staring at my feet and I suddenly thought: "hmm... why doesn't the bow on this foot match the one of the other foot? One's a big ribbon bow in the middle and one's a skinny threadish bow on the side." LMAO... that's when I realized I had two different shoes on!!!!!! I was in a hurry this morning and must have worn a side of each shoe. They're both black and heels, so thankfully no one else noticed all day... but still, they're totally different shoes!!!

Then I spent the rest of my lunch laughing at myself. LOL... :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
OKAY GURLS...WILL BE GOING FOR A 3 DAYS VACATION...OUTSTATION WIF MY FAMILY...WILL MISS ALL OF YOU^^...WILL BE GOING TOMORROW MORNING AND BACK MAYBE NEXT MONDAY...TONIGHT GOING TO WATCH INDIANA JONES MOVIE LOL(MY DAD LOVE IT A LOT!
)AN LUVS ALL OF MY JLR SISTERS EQUALLY = EVERYONE GOT A SPACE IN MY HEART..HUGS N KISSES ALL
...JUZ A REMINDER...I UPDATED MY FANFIC ALRDY
...SO YEAH...DON'T MISS ME LOL!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
yep already have sala...you just didnt look carefully enough *tsk
yep welcome to the family arisa...im bau btw.
hehe anie giving out nickname like baubau now :D
true, my sisters are all so nice ppl :D :wub:
Thank you nice to meet u and yes JLr sis are nice happy to be a part of it :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I also really like Bai in this lakorn. I thought he was kind of handsome and I felt for his character. Does anyone know what celebrity plays Bai??

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hahaha lol.. no prob.. yay a new sis.. xp ..**hugs** .. haha oh so online on aim xp lol.. i talk to her here n on msn lol.. actually that goes to all the sis xp lol..
**hugs** LOL

ur name is arisa.. nice name kekeke i think of arisoya xp lol.. lmao.. xp .. welcome new sis.. hahah its kool some sis still pu jrl lol.. but we all no its jlr xp..
ty, haha ur JLRnizing my name it's so close to soriya lol

yay ... xp.. ur gonna be loved super much ..xp.. love u **hmmm wat shall we call u by ?? arisa or something else.. jus makin sure xp lol.. kekke because BAU will be lazy lol..
Thanks love u too. And cutefuzzy calls me icy she said it's cool get it haha. It's prob from ic3monkeys hehe. Sorry don't know her nickname.

lol.. i think starry wont mind lol.. p.s. starry i also took some xp lol.. because i loved them so much.kekeke ..xp..
Yeah her pics and eveybodyelse in here is amazing.

hahaha yes ur gonna be my new spammin partner xp lol.. besides rr bau gp and an xp lol.. love ur siggy .. xp ..
YAY spammin partner. Thanks thought u guys would enjoy it a sig from Aff. hehe

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. an that would be so kool.. i'll be like can u also give me aum and ur cell numbers xp lol.. hahaha ..<----- whoa i sound like a stalker now .. kekke hahaha lol.. i'll do anithing for ateam lol..
Yeah i'm totally with u :) Ur not a stalker ur just a devoted JLR fans lol.

LMAO aiko...but yes, let ari pick. so that there is no jlr sisters war again! :D
we'll let ari pick...icy or ari???

yeah...i wana call her icyyyy
yeahhhh..cool = icy!
lol..me too..anythin for ateam^^
haha...yeah..u r a lazy typer...muahaha *evil laugh*
no..icy -_-
yeah!
errr...rrr.... :unsure:
i hope u'll like my latest chapter
umm hard to choose, but i like both AHH! How about this is up to u guys what u want to call me, like cutefuzzy can call me icy and u guys can call me ari. I'll response to both. hehe and there won't be a war :)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Hmmm… I noticed that. Don’t worry about it, that’s okay. No jail, no prison... unless there's a prison where you can be a "Defendant of Love." Then I'll join you there and take all my JLR sister's down with me too! LMAO.
Hmmm… I’m not saying anything. My pm will give you one clue only. Maybe once I send them in the mail, I’ll do something cool like post a little section of what it is everyday. Kind of like a puzzle for you girls… not sure yet cause I’m no where near done.
Mine’s not a prank. But it is kind of inspired by something sala said the other night (won’t tell you girls what :) ) and similar to something I’ve wanted to do for a while now… ever since…
LOL… raped by math test. That sound soooo wrong. :)
YAY i'm not going to prison just the "Defendent of Love" one. I'll be glad to go to that. And every JLR sisters are welcome hehe. lol

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Hey sisters again. Getting ready for school but had to come and check ur posts. I;m so far behind but now i'm caught up well for now. Watch when i come back there's like millions lol. Wish i've join sooner, but better late than never hehe. Testing is over for now in my shcool thank goodness. but i did liek it get to go to shcool 2 hours later if no test on that day o well. but long weekend WOO HOO. Going to Bush Gardens . O yeah btw i live in Vriginia. LOL thought i should tell u guys that. Time for school now *hugs* to my JLr sisters

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG Starry! YOUR SHOES!!!!
Did you double check today?
Reading that totally made my morning! OMG I'm at the airport and my mouth totally opened when I read that.
Good thing theres these individuale cubeical things lmao.

HI GIRLS! I SUPER DUPER TOTALLY MISS YOU ALL!
I HAVENT BEEN ON FOR SOOOOO LONG THOUGHT I WOULD POP IN AND SAY HELLO!
***let me see if I can remember everyones name...lol
Blue, GG, Ami, Vansanee, Starry, Chenada, RR, Bau, Cikna, Ellem, Lyn, Pze, **ok i have to cheat and use my msn thing now. OMG how could I forget Cecilia and Sarn!!! oh no no no!!! Super slaps Moh!
**ok now i'm checking msn...
Aikoden, Lala, OMG and Krystal too!
Thats all I have on msn that I havent mentioned yet.
HELLO TO ALL NEW AND FORGOTTEN SISTERS LOL :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I MISS ALL MY JLR SISTERS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juz dropping by...the typhoon that struck our province last week was so strong and until now we still have no electricity! :( hopefully, by tomorrow or monday the electricity will be restored....I so miss spamming here!!!!

*hugs and kisses to everyone*