Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg..luckily u dont have my mail...muahaha
lol..that's a good one aiko!
haha....me n my sis scared sometime..lol
lol..dont spam too much..i'll get heart attack :lol:
lol.. really lol.. it was a good one..lol.. xp.. kekeke .. dont worry lol i rather be scared of AUM xp.... hahaa my lil cuz's were scared of a "troll" that lives under a bridge at my cuz's house lmao.. xp .. haha i remember those days.. so hilarious but now they know tht there is no troll under the bridge xp lol.. okies .. i wont spam too much.. i'll try not to ks.. lol..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol.. really lol.. it was a good one..lol.. xp.. kekeke .. dont worry lol i rather be scared of AUM xp.... hahaa my lil cuz's were scared of a "troll" that lives under a bridge at my cuz's house lmao.. xp .. haha i remember those days.. so hilarious but now they know tht there is no troll under the bridge xp lol.. okies .. i wont spam too much.. i'll try not to ks.. lol..

i'm going to use that phrase frm now on..."Dont be a chicken unless you want to be eatan!"lol

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
O man i just realize on my wallpaper i use a pic that starry created. Sorry starry, i hope u don't have copyright and throw me in jail :( lol
Hmmm… I noticed that. Don’t worry about it, that’s okay. No jail, no prison... unless there's a prison where you can be a "Defendant of Love." Then I'll join you there and take all my JLR sister's down with me too! LMAO.

ooooooooo a surprise.. i wonder wat it'll be..xp .. interestin .. i wanna know too starry ..
Hmmm… I’m not saying anything. My pm will give you one clue only. Maybe once I send them in the mail, I’ll do something cool like post a little section of what it is everyday. Kind of like a puzzle for you girls… not sure yet cause I’m no where near done.

lol.. i think this should be added to gp's list lmao.. pranking by mail xp .. lol..
Mine’s not a prank. But it is kind of inspired by something sala said the other night (won’t tell you girls what :) ) and similar to something I’ve wanted to do for a while now… ever since…

lol.. dont worry .. i always get raped by my math test T_T .. sad ..
LOL… raped by math test. That sound soooo wrong. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL Bau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never said was pranking anyone. It’s going to be a SUPER nice surprise… it's taking me forever to finish. And it's totally innocent. If you do end up screaming, it’s cause you like it. :)

I see you PMed me your addy already. So impatient *shakes head*. J/K

That's funny sarah. You and your night light. Sometimes I like it light, but usually, I like it kind of dark, just not total darkness.
hahaha baubau is just too impacient lol..xp.. starry so do u want my addy now or laterz xp...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
aww...i really want to see ur surprise too..but i dont think u can mail me..i'm like in malaysia lol...
post the surprise here later so i can see it ya
I've mailed to Malaysia before. I used to looooove this one boyband (chinese) and I bought some dvds from someone in Malaysia. I had to send her US cash in the mail. (I know... I know... that's awful, I was so scared it would get lost or Customs would open and steal my money). But it made it there and she mailed me my stuff. Ta-da. It worked our perfectly!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeah...i wana call her icyyyy
yeahhhh..cool = icy!
lol..me too..anythin for ateam^^
haha...yeah..u r a lazy typer...muahaha *evil laugh*
no..icy -_-
yeah!
errr...rrr.... :unsure:
i hope u'll like my latest chapter
haha she'll choose the nick .. yup anything for ateam.. whoohoo .. oh yea.. xp.. she is indeed a lazy typer but wont admit kekeke xp lol.. oops.. hopes she doesnt catch me lol.. i'll read it soon ks..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
hahaha baubau is just too impacient lol..xp.. starry so do u want my addy now or laterz xp...

Girls... lolz, aiko's getting impatient too. You can PM it to me or wait for my PM and then get it to me.

My pm was going to ask for who ever wanted "it" to let me know so I know how many "copies" I need to mail out. It won't even be ready for a week or more before I can mail it.

You'll see why after you get it why I need some time to work on "it."

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I've mailed to Malaysia before. I used to looooove this one boyband (chinese) and I bought some dvds from someone in Malaysia. I had to send her US cash in the mail. (I know... I know... that's awful, I was so scared it would get lost or Customs would open and steal my money). But it made it there and she mailed me my stuff. Ta-da. It worked our perfectly!
lol.. omg starry . lol... u crack me up lol.. kekeke.. i never bought stuff online b4 T_T sad huh?? .. i make my sis or cuz do it for me xp lol..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
owh...cool!yeah...we got lotz of chinese n western albums here...so u want my ad?

haha she'll choose the nick .. yup anything for ateam.. whoohoo .. oh yea.. xp.. she is indeed a lazy typer but wont admit kekeke xp lol.. oops.. hopes she doesnt catch me lol.. i'll read it soon ks..
ok..cant wait for ur reply^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hmmm… I noticed that. Don’t worry about it, that’s okay. No jail, no prison... unless there's a prison where you can be a "Defendant of Love." Then I'll join you there and take all my JLR sister's down with me too! LMAO.
Hmmm… I’m not saying anything. My pm will give you one clue only. Maybe once I send them in the mail, I’ll do something cool like post a little section of what it is everyday. Kind of like a puzzle for you girls… not sure yet cause I’m no where near done.
Mine’s not a prank. But it is kind of inspired by something sala said the other night (won’t tell you girls what :) ) and similar to something I’ve wanted to do for a while now… ever since…
LOL… raped by math test. That sound soooo wrong. :)
lol.. oh yea jlr prison i would so love to go there with u galz xp lol.. kekeke.. lol.. a puzzle .. interesting xp i will guess it soon lol.. when u start giving out clues xp lol.. hope u finish it soon xp .. lol.. no no im not sayin ur prankin lol.. kekek xp.. hmm raped by math test yes it does sound wrong n weird xp lol.. but sadly its true.. i fail the test = it rape me T_T .. lmao xp .. learned it from khun ying sala xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Girls... lolz, aiko's getting impatient too. You can PM it to me or wait for my PM and then get it to me.

My pm was going to ask for who ever wanted "it" to let me know so I know how many "copies" I need to mail out. It won't even be ready for a week or more before I can mail it.

You'll see why after you get it why I need some time to work on "it."
lol.. **cough cough** keke.. im still patient xp.. haha keke i'll wait for ur pm xp .. i'll see y.. oo.. i cant wait xp..