Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
me nothing, just a little bit pissed of for my 98 that's all...hey AN gosh come talk with me on ATEAM.
lol "gosh" is my new favourite word today. "GOSH JLR ROCKS MAN!"
hahaha .. i was usin that all week last week xp lol.. because my one of my friend was such a B!@#$ .. agh..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ok,my sis is like totally havin a JLR high fever...i thought she was watchin KKKJ outside my room..
but u noe what she was doin?She was usin her phone to videocam all her fav scenes in the JLR lakorn frm eps 1 till the last eps..its like 40min long!
n then during the last eps(her fav part)..i went out n was like "how is the KKKJ lakorn?nice right?"..n she say.."yeah..i watch tats nw till ep11...nw recordin my fav JLR scene"....she paused...n then she said "OMG!i talked...oh no..my 40mins reacording"...lol!
hahahahahaha .. omg ur sis is so funnie..lol.. hahaha i would like be dead already xp lol... hahha .. luv ur sis An hahaha she watched rteam but went back to ateam lol.. hahaha ...:loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao that's too cute AN, ure sister watches lakorn? well my sisters is like 8 and i told her to watch jlr right, and she's pretty much addicted too lmao...expect that i will have to fast foward all the r scenes related stuff lmao.
and yeah 98=rr
hahaha omg im the baby in my family n hahaha but im like gonna b 16 soon hahaha **like gp or khun ying sala** lol.. haha n my sis they all watch totally dif stuffs n they'll come out of no where n randomly be saying to me omg wth r u watchin .. kekeke n i'll be like .. **coughcough*8 nothin .. jus somethin lol.. hahahaha xp ... :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*rubs eyes* just finished out helping at ken's eng forum...imma a new admin there hehe, another forum to admin...let me see:
admin @ ateam
admin @ ken's
admin @ ploy's
mod @ vicky's
mod @ benz's
geesers i never realise i how many forum's im responsible for...but anywho, i mostly go my ATEAM forum...hehe, everyone knows right.
hahahaha omg so much kekeke.. i'll have to see them all lol.. but laterz.. i lost all my bookmarks everythin on my comp now i'm like aofg .. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im goin mad argh....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I envy you girls for having sisters who also watch lakorns...my sister doesn't watch lakorns that much and if she's gonna watch a lakorn, she'll only watch the last episode and she'll ask me to summarize the whole story! :p

and of course,

JLR ROCKS!!!!!! :dude:
that sukks lol.. hahahaha my sis does that to me too sometimes lol... but i'll be like.. its up to u .. something spicy happened :loool: n later at night when im sleepin she'll go wathc the eps lo... xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg i have to go again argh... bye sistres.. i'll catch u galz laterz i hope.. **hugs n kisses** .. oh n happy mother's day to u sis who r mothers ks .. xp .. luv u galz much.. n i ave to remember im at page 916 when im backhikng again lo..xp..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hahahahahaha .. omg ur sis is so funnie..lol.. hahaha i would like be dead already xp lol... hahha .. luv ur sis An hahaha she watched rteam but went back to ateam lol.. hahaha ...:loool:
yeah..lol...
n shes been bugging me to giv her ateam pics...jlr songs...n she's been admiring
ATEAM banner..the one ceci did...she luvs the jeans top that Aff was wearing..lol..
since u girls luv my sis so much..here's a pic of her :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
JLR ROCKS MY WORLD...IT WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PIECE OF MY HEART...NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS MIGHT TRY TO SAY...JLR IS MY ONE AND ONLY...GO GO GO SISTERS!!!

RR WE LOVE YOU!!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
JLR ROCKS MY WORLD...IT WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PIECE OF MY HEART...NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS MIGHT TRY TO SAY...JLR IS MY ONE AND ONLY...GO GO GO SISTERS!!!

RR WE LOVE YOU!!!
RAIYA!!!! where are you girl...i miss you!!!!!

HUGS to all my JLR sisters....!!!!!!!!!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
RAIYA!!!! where are you girl...i miss you!!!!!

HUGS to all my JLR sisters....!!!!!!!!!!!

Chen! I miss you too! Sorry honey been busy with life ugh....stupid stuff at work...i will need to find a new job soon! Ahhhh stress!!! Love you too girl! Hope to catch you one of these days LOL!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
LOL yes! I thought those colors might stand out!

Had to come out and post...been away for quite awhile now...too busy but i heard what happened to RR and I had to support our girl!!!

yeah...i've been backing her up at the jlr vs sb thread lol...
well,everythin is done now..i hope!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hello jlr sisters! :)

I just had a weird dream about jlr the other night...harit and soriya were being chased by crocodiles!!! I was like so scared and my heart was beating really fast! harit and soriya were running really fast until they were already on the end of a cliff and the crocodiles are very near them and.... BAM!! I suddenly woke up...

it would've been better if my dream was about harit and soriya doing something else... :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :p I'd probably be sleeping for 24 hrs then!! :yahoo: :loool: