Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol make up for the lost of spamming time..... what???? :lol:
today im doing good...and yourself?

gonna be on late tonight
i really need to throw some clothes away...and clear out some space/s...LOL *damn im hecka lazy!
ps i have dedicated a portion of my wall to JLR...soon after i connect my printer & stuff back on..gonna go JLR krazy all over again!!! :p
lol.. im so lazy i havent cleaned my room yet .. lol.. n i need to decorate it too..

i own this page.. but is sad..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
GAH! that suxs! lmao mines a 4 minuted drive from my house to the high sckool lmao hahaha gaha u don't ride the bus?
lol.. no i moved to my aunty's old house n its in the country sid-ish n i dont go to my district school.. i still go to my old school.. i like my old school better.. n theres only school buses for the school distict there.. not for my school xp lol.. so im like late every single day cause my sis doesnt take the freeway... n my mom dont drive animore n my bro jus wakes up too late..l ol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO not rele ahha but now i think 10 pages behind isn't that bad lmao ahahhaa that's how used to it i am to the spamming LMAO <--- wow did that last part of the sentence make sense at all?
lol...hahaha i have no idea xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO i keep on forgettin this story everytime hahahhah but everyday on my drive to skool in the morning theres a sign in this little shopping place thing and theres a sign that says
DVD PLAYERS

$69
^^ on the side walk lmao i laugh to myslef everytime i see it and think of ya'll ahhahhahahah
lol.. hahaha i bet that dvd player must be one smexy player xp lol.. hahahaha j/k..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO reminds me. today theres this 2 face bitch i hate and she and a bunch of other random ppl stand in my group for some reason gawd its so annoying lmao but newho she had a bottle of smart water gaha she's stupid thats y she needs to drink it gahahhahahhahah
hahahahaha ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO u love naruto too? gah lmao kevin is like obsessed lmao but not me hahhahah i don't watch tv gaha its all JLR fo me
lol.. hahaha i dont watch english dubbed it jus doesnt sound rite.. i watched naruto with the original japanese voices with english subtitles but im like behind in it now lol.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO i'm a very loud active hyper person hahaah so yea i would deff. do that and if i meet ne of ya'll in real life haha SALA'S SPAZZ MOMENTS LMAO
lol.. hahaha .. i'll jus b like omg it's sala.. eeeek .. **runs n hits an imaginary wall** xp lol.. hahaha jus kiddin sala..

i wish to meet u galz one day xp.. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ isnt' that sad? i only have like 4 girl friends and they're like my best friends lmao and the 20 other friends i have are guys gah isn't that slutty gah but w/e i love my group there all my bros hahahah and wen i think about it i have 23 sisters so it evens out LMAO
lol.. hahaha i dont hang with my guy friends ani more .. i guess it was because i had like crushes on some of them n it was jus weird n so i was like sorry guys imma chill with my home galz now see u guys around.. xp .. lol... hahaha .. i miss those moments xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ isnt' that sad? i only have like 4 girl friends and they're like my best friends lmao and the 20 other friends i have are guys gah isn't that slutty gah but w/e i love my group there all my bros hahahah and wen i think about it i have 23 sisters so it evens out LMAO
hahaha i suppose so xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
=O EXCUSE ME! IW AS CATCHIN UP! lmao its all RR and AIKO's FAULT
**cough cough** hahahahaha i have to admit it was my fault lol.. hahaha .. *it was b-cuz of the evil monkey in my closet .. it made me do it..** lol.. hahaha ... FYI i dont have a monkey in my closet lol..