Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol....u learn so fast huh..btw...im in luv wif RITA!
this proof yet again that ATEAM muz win the award this year!..MUZ or thai ppl is goin to see us Jungle lady swinging in Bangkok...lol!
awww..ur goin n i juz came bak..okiez..*huggles* then
hahahahaha i luv rita too.. xp .. n oh yea .. lol.. us galz swingin in bangkok to make sure jlr wins..HARDCORE..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Wow I see the spamming is still in full force...dang i think i am now 200 pages behind...oh well...

For those who are still following...I have updated my fan fic...I will try to do one chapter a night from now on...I want to finish it up...its been too long LOL...love ya!!!
hahaha sorry raiya.. xp yay updates but sadly i havent caught up yet .. i will soon..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oow, yes not much spamming today...i guess the spamming gang are busy with school right. muaha yes me too, got no time to spam today...ive got like 6 assignments to do in 6 weeks...omg im gonna die! :( LOVE YOU ALL.
lol.. hahaha yeah im busy with school.. argh so much hw nowadays.. eeeeek.. hate'm.. n good lucks with ur hw bau ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muaha...it's 12:26am here atm, got school today in 8hrs but im up watching SB :) - dont kill me girls. just wanted to say hi in the middle of the night lol.
lol.. hahaha dont worry bau.. im watchin sb too but im so totally behind.. it ended yesterday n im only on ep 5 ahhhhhhhhhhhh lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

I've learned that Goodbyes
will always hurts...
pictures never replace
having been there
memories good or bad
Will bring tears
and words can never
replace those feelings...
I love this JLR Thread so much.... I have so much fun in here with all my sisters.. I remember when JLR ended on Feb. 18 and I told Raiya and Ami I will hang around for another one or two weeks I be leaving the thread. Now it had been two months later... Im still here with all my sisters. :lol:
I think it's time for me to say goodbye to JLR now...sniff :lmao: "All Good Things Come To The End"
Is not a goodbye forever.... just goodbye to JLR thread. And I will see you girls on MSN and for sure ATeam new lakorn.
I will miss this thread so much and all the spamming you girls do.
I Love YOU all with all my heart and see you around. Take Care!!! :kiss: :kiss:

~Vansanee~
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh van ur leavin.. ahhhhhh imma miss seein u here.. T_T .. hopefully i'll catch u around.. T_T.. luv u much .. k.i.t..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ok well i had to do a scrapbook for the Odyssey or w/e and it took me like 6 hours to find the pixs and do everythign and then freakin a i thought i was done and then i forgot we had to get quotes from the book so i had to do that and put them on each page then i had to get to skool early this morning so i could go print it at the library cuz it had to much ink to print at home and then the computer took forever to load but then i finally printed it out so then my ela class is my last block and all i had were the 11 printed pages and i didn't have it in a binder or scrapbook or nething just printed pages so i was asking ppl for a folder/binder or w/e so i could put it in and no one had one so then i went to my last block still w/ the loose papers hahah and there were last year's projects from other ppl that she had but she never threw away and i took one of the binders hahahha and put my stuff in it and the girl sitting next to me she was like all bitching at me and i'm like ??? stfu who cares i'll tell her myself its not like ur doing it. and she kept going on and on lmao and all like well that's someone else's stuff blah and u just took it and i'm like mrs.masterson had this out all year so w/e so she collects it and i'm like i stole one of the binders from over there and she's liek =O ok hahahahhaah and i looked at the girl and was like OH YEAA THAT"S HOW I JUNGLE ROLL >=P I"M GOOD LIKE THAT I GOT MY WAYS so yea hahahhahaha
hahaha ugh i remember i had a project on that book too lol. takin quotes etc.. research.. argh so annoying.. lol.. hahaha i was so happy when it was over.. lol.. kekeke n i would do the same too sheesh if i didnt have supplies xp lol. hahha n dang that gurl u sat next to is so annoyin sheesh ... lol.. hahaha ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and my teacher said mine looked rele good and stuff haha and she didn't even mind (she's the one i attacked cuz she had pink imperfect pearls necklace) lmao she knows about my JLR FEVER haah cuz that's all i talk about and everytime she gives us a journal i incorparate JLR in it LMAO
lol.. she had pink imperfect pearls.. wow so jlr.. eeeeek ... xp lol.. hahaha jlr rocks..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO scratch that ^^ my science teacher was doin an experiment and he does demos in our class like explosives and stuff and we were working w/ something and he (mr. french) goes and runs out to tell the adminstrators at our skool that the class is bout to blow or soemthign so we the class evacuate and we're in the lobby and this girl that hates me or somthing was shooting these fire sparks from this flower thing (lmao i think i'm brawling to much hahaha) but she was tryin to kill me? or somthing so i walked over and bent the flower to burn her and i think i slapped her or something lmao and then the classroom exploded hahahaahha
lol.. hahaha omg u slapped her.. n wow ur classroom exploded.. i wish that happened at my school lol..xp..