Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. now we have the tub .. another deed place :loool: what's next .. wavy ride? :ph34r: ..
who care about grammar and spelling when you get your story across. me loving the new fic .. can't wait ..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
muahaha. now we have the tub .. another deed place :loool: what's next .. wavy ride? :ph34r: ..
who care about grammar and spelling when you get your story across. me loving the new fic .. can't wait ..
LMAO yes yes only you and I think that way...
+all the JLR sis! LMAO

cecilia

Staff member
keep writing them story .. i would love to read the rock the boat or wavy ride fic too .. my eyes is closing as well. you need to go and sleep too .. i think i'm heading out now to nap ..

cikna

sarNie Adult
muahahah. how did you know those are words in my JLR dictionary .. :lol: can't wait. -

HI CIKNA. jumping forum to forum too?
You can see me is it? :huh: ;) WHat to do. It has become my daily routine...hehehe..Moh, the ultimate spammer!! Wow, working ur magic is it? Congrats, for making this thread reached its 500th page! :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult

How was she going to leave now. She hated being here but the thought of
leaving never crossed her mind. Waking up with Harith by herside was a daily ritual she was not used to but without it her day could not begin. She had no choice but to leave. When did she fall in love with this rugged man? She had no idea. She only knew that being with him made her complete. The boat would come by any minute now. If she were to leave this would be the perfect time. So asked Harith to dodown to the river to fetch some water making this easier for her.

AWWWWWW.... :lmao: :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. so does this mean i might get to read about the WAVY RIDE that we talked about earlier this month? .. i liking the leading from last picture .. this is awesome .. my eyes is killing me but my brain still tells me to stay awake and wait for your picture story .. LOl

cikna, i can see you here and ATEAM : it's the trace of JLR SISTERS :)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO Ceci...
I believe this is the last one for right now...
If I find more pics I'll do more caps..
My eyes are completly closing on me..lol
KK I know I used this pic already..But I'm running out :loool:
Enjoy my dear...Maybe
I'll have him capture her just when she thought she was getting away.

Hairth sat there in the cold bitter water. The ripples felt soothing against his skin. He need to cool down before going back to see his beloved Soriya. He hated his harsh treatment towrads her. But what else was he to do? Letting her see him like this. Surely she would take advantage of him. Is this love? Something he had not felt in a long time. He was scarred at first. Doubting that it was. But last night and just a moment ago he heard Soriay moan out that she loved him. Or was it lust that called out to him?
She had somehow clouded his hatered and made it bloom into something so utterly beautiful. The sight of Soriya made him loose his breath. But he was willing to loose his breath in order to see her rather than breath without her. Surely not seeing her would be the greater torture.

cikna

sarNie Adult
LMAO Ceci...
I believe this is the last one for right now...
If I find more pics I'll do more caps..
My eyes are completly closing on me..lol
KK I know I used this pic already..But I'm running out :loool:
Enjoy my dear...Maybe
I'll have him capture her just when she thought she was getting away.

Hairth sat there in the cold bitter water. The ripples felt soothing against his skin. He need to cool down before going back to see his beloved Soriya. He hated his harsh treatment towrads her. But what else was he to do? Letting her see him like this. Surely she would take advantage of him. Is this love? Something he had not felt in a long time. He was scarred at first. Doubting that it was. But last night and just a moment ago he heard Soriay moan out that she loved him. Or was it lust that called out to him?
She had somehow clouded his hatered and made it bloom into something so utterly beautiful. The sight of Soriya made him loose his breath. But he was willing to loose his breath in order to see her rather than breath without her. Surely not seeing her would be the greater torture.
Moh, I luv ur method for story telling! Not just entertaining the thought but the also the eyes! IS there a chance for u to compile these picstories (pictures&stories) on a thread...maybe you could post it here or at ATeamer Land..... ;)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Moh Moh you are freakin amazing...Wow i am so impressed, you were a one woman posting machine. I love my strawberry caption :lol: Blame sarn she started it LOL

Ahhhhhhhhhh I was gone the night you decided to do a massive spam session...I'm going to yell at my friends for taking me away from my jlr sisters...geez lady i have so much to catch up on but i again i'm busy today <_<

If i have time tonight i'll try to stay up with you and we can do captions together kk??? Anyhow I love it all soooooo much, you rock darling you made my morning!!!!!!!! I have so many to quote but I just woke up and the thread jumped 6 or so pages LOL!

I'll be on tonight (late) so I hope I catch all my JLR sisters--you guys are the best!!! :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moh made it to 10000th post! This calls for another JLS sisters party later!

moh~ at first I thought you were captioning scenes from sarN's JLR fan fics... but now it's all your original words? This is a great idea... keep it up!
COngrat to our SEXY MOH! My next goal is 600, wonder if JLR SISTERS goining to keep it alive to 600. :yahoo:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Moh Moh you are freakin amazing...Wow i am so impressed, you were a one woman posting machine. I love my strawberry caption :lol: Blame sarn she started it LOL

Ahhhhhhhhhh I was gone the night you decided to do a massive spam session...I'm going to yell at my friends for taking me away from my jlr sisters...geez lady i have so much to catch up on but i again i'm busy today <_<

If i have time tonight i'll try to stay up with you and we can do captions together kk??? Anyhow I love it all soooooo much, you rock darling you made my morning!!!!!!!! I have so many to quote but I just woke up and the thread jumped 6 or so pages LOL!

I'll be on tonight (late) so I hope I catch all my JLR sisters--you guys are the best!!! :wub:

Raiya... you started the captioning craze... moh just put them into steamy caps with a storyline. :)
But apparently my suggestion of a steamy hot tub scene that blew away the fragile walls of Harit & Soraya's hut was too much. Hee hee.. But with passion like that~ it's a surprise the hut hasn't fallen over yet.
LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moh made it to 10000th post! This calls for another JLS sisters party later!

moh~ at first I thought you were captioning scenes from sarN's JLR fan fics... but now it's all your original words? This is a great idea... keep it up!
Thank you Starry!
Party tonight! wop wop
lmao sessyness!